PDA

View Full Version : WTF is going on in south Florida?

Miamian
06-11-2009, 09:52 AM
http://www.miamiherald.com/460/story/1091650.html

I always kept Jake indoors and we lived on the 12th floor, but if anyone had tried to mess with him like that, I don't know what I would have been capable of.

I'd also like to request keeping the thread decent.

PhinzN703
06-11-2009, 10:09 AM
If anything I hope another animal would be doing this rather than a human being

Vaark
06-11-2009, 11:43 AM
It's pretty awful and getting worse literally by the night. Some folks have considered patrolling that corridor in the middle of the night armed and ready to take out the cat killer....but at that time of night they're more likely to be the ones stopped by LE since finding this sadist is like looking for a needle in a haystack and would create an inevitable commotion if they did stumble on him in the act. Personally I've got no problem at all with the intent, just the logistics. Clearly this is somebody whose actions are gonna escalate and graduate to human prey sooner than later....it's better to take preemptive action now if possible.

utaggie
06-12-2009, 04:50 PM
they just trying to some p----.

1 dol fan
06-13-2009, 12:21 PM
they just trying to some p----.
That is the reason the OP said keep it clean!

Miamian
06-14-2009, 11:50 AM
There's been an arrest. (http://www.miamiherald.com/854/story/1096711.html)

PhinzN703
06-14-2009, 08:32 PM
There's been an arrest. (http://www.miamiherald.com/854/story/1096711.html)

Oh they have the wrong person huh? Just b/c the jerkoff was nice when he was around you doesn't mean he's not a totally different person on his own time.

Put him in a steel cage with Vick, let them fight to the death and whoever wins goes to jail for life.

Vaark
06-14-2009, 10:52 PM
It's a relief they caught this budding serial killer. Anybody who reads my Vick related posts won't be surprised when I state my biggest regret is him not attempting an escape so the cops could shoot him dead. I shudder when, not if, he's released from prison after exhibiting this pathology. I was saying to my GF earlier, that these weren't feral or scaredy-cats since they'd not let him within 5 feet of them. These were beloved pets/family members who trusted and expected kindness from humans who lured them over...just as my animals would do.

question for Miamian: would you by any chance be "Shaul (I think) from Jerusalem" who used to regularly post on the alt.sport.football.miamidolphins newsgroup back in the days when dinosaurs roamed the earth? :lol:

ih8brady
06-14-2009, 11:04 PM
Even if I was not very fond of housecats, how could someone sane do such cruel acts? This is a sicko; a ripper waiting to grow up.

Adam First
06-14-2009, 11:47 PM
Kid probably saw this somewhere on the internet and thought it was cool or fun.

I know I'm in the same general age group, but I fear for our future when I hear stories like this...and these kind of things aren't blips on the radar, they happen all the time all over the country

Miamian
06-17-2009, 05:39 AM
Oh they have the wrong person huh? Just b/c the jerkoff was nice when he was around you doesn't mean he's not a totally different person on his own time.

Put him in a steel cage with Vick, let them fight to the death and whoever wins goes to jail for life.
How was I suggesting anything different? All I stated was that there was an arrest.

Miamian
06-17-2009, 05:41 AM
It's a relief they caught this budding serial killer. Anybody who reads my Vick related posts won't be surprised when I state my biggest regret is him not attempting an escape so the cops could shoot him dead. I shudder when, not if, he's released from prison after exhibiting this pathology. I was saying to my GF earlier, that these weren't feral or scaredy-cats since they'd not let him within 5 feet of them. These were beloved pets/family members who trusted and expected kindness from humans who lured them over...just as my animals would do.

question for Miamian: would you by any chance be "Shaul (I think) from Jerusalem" who used to regularly post on the alt.sport.football.miamidolphins newsgroup back in the days when dinosaurs roamed the earth? :lol:
No, my name is Michael and I'm not even aware of the other site. I'll keep my eyes open for a Dolfan named Shaul.

PhinzN703
06-17-2009, 09:47 AM
How was I suggesting anything different? All I stated was that there was an arrest.

No man, I was referring to the article. The kid's family/neighbors were saying the wrong kid is being accused of these crimes.