PDA

View Full Version : Meeting Girls at the beach?

Roadblkx
06-12-2009, 05:00 PM
Hey I'm 17 and going to the beach in 2 weeks. I figure that the beach is a great place to try approaching girls and stuff. I want to meet some pretty and fun girls there and Ive never really been good at "picking up girls." I think I'd be fine once I got to know them but how do I approach.
I also dont want to seem like a creeper. but i want to come off as confident.
I dont exactly have a sculpted body I'd say Im average.

I guess im just sorta wondering what sorta stuff we could talk about and how the heck to I approach them in a non-awkward way and get to know them like u hear about ppl doin?

I dont know how I would feel about walking up and just sayin hey while theyre sunbathing. They'd be like "Who the F*** are you?"

For the first few days I'm going to try it by myself then I have a friend staying with me the rest of the week and we'll both probably go. I think I'm fine with all the points except the confidence one (at first at least). I'll just try to fake it I guess. Yall think it's better to just walk up and just be like "Hey!" like you know her sorta or find something to complement them on and sorta make it look like you didn't mean to meet her but just wanted to comment on that one thing and move on?

thanks!

JT-forpresident
06-12-2009, 05:17 PM
i don't want to spoil your party... but at 17, you won't find much at the beach.

Keep working the high school halls and think about it in 2-3 years ;)

Arsenal WV
06-12-2009, 06:00 PM
Bring a dog. Girls love dogs. And if possible, alcohol. Women love that too.

Tell a few girls you're having a hotel party in your room and they should stop bye. and if you're staying in a room with your parents just go for a nighttime walk on the beach.

Amars
06-12-2009, 06:49 PM
The best thing you can do is be honest. My best pick up line in my 20's is.............. " Hi my name is ____________, I just wanted to let you know I think your beautiful." And wait for their reaction. 99.9% of the time their going to say thank you obviously and they will tell you their name. Now you just have to talk to her from that point on. You can keep short and come back later or have a good conversation if she isnt shy. It always better to have a wingman because im pretty she will be with her friends. This always works for me but mostly at the bars. Eventually I get them all liquored, have my fun then forget about them a week later. But that just the way i played the game. :dday:

Lesson: Be nice guy first then a jerk later. No commitment. Live by this rule at least until 25 and you will thank me later.

Tetragrammaton
06-13-2009, 11:40 AM
Buy them things.

WISfinfan13
06-13-2009, 12:06 PM
hang ur balls out the bottom of ur bathing suit. nothing shows more confidence than that.

Dolfan3773
06-13-2009, 12:26 PM
hang ur balls out the bottom of ur bathing suit. nothing shows more confidence than that.

:lol:

Dolfan3773
06-13-2009, 12:30 PM
Serious talk though man, just go and introduce your self and talk to her. After a couple of minutes into the convo. tell her this:

"Suck me beautiful" -Chris "Oz" Ostreicher, American Pie

She will def. fall for you

BobDole
06-13-2009, 01:25 PM
liquor. offer liquor.

1 dol fan
06-13-2009, 01:29 PM
liquor. offer liquor.
and tell her you know how ot make a mojito. Chicks go crazy for mojitos...

If you really wanna draw them in, if they don't know what a mojito is, tell them it is a drink you learned how to make on your voyages to southern Jamaica to help the poor orphans. Also, tell her it has intoxicating effects stronger than absinthe that will make you pleasantly and stimulatingly drunk.

Also, if you mention the size of your dick plus 3 inches... then your in!

BobDole
06-13-2009, 01:46 PM
and tell her you know how ot make a mojito. Chicks go crazy for mojitos...

If you really wanna draw them in, if they don't know what a mojito is, tell them it is a drink you learned how to make on your voyages to southern Jamaica to help the poor orphans. Also, tell her it has intoxicating effects stronger than absinthe that will make you pleasantly and stimulatingly drunk.

you don't want to tell them they'll get ****face drunk or else they'll know exactly what you are trying to do. telling a chick the liquor you are giving her will make her absinthe drunk is never a good idea. unless, of course, they are hardcore in which case it doesn't matter what the fugg you say as long as they are getting drunk on your dime.

i did drink absinthe at the beach once years back. i do not recommend it.

SpurzN703
06-13-2009, 04:12 PM

He's only 2 year into having his balls drop, give the kid some time

SpurzN703
06-13-2009, 04:13 PM

Is this why you got out of jail just 3 months ago?

ih8brady
06-13-2009, 04:20 PM

If you're going that route, do NOT swim prior to approaching the girls....