PDA

View Full Version : Chris Brown Cops a Plea for Probation

BAMAPHIN 22
06-22-2009, 06:27 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Brown's lawyer Mark Geragos announced that a deal had been struck just minutes before a preliminary hearing (http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=7864112) was set to start in a Los Angeles courtroom. Brown, who could have faced four years in prison for felony charges of assault and making criminal threats, will not serve any jail time.

Instead, he was sentenced to five years probation and 180 hours of community service, which he may be allowed to serve in his home state of Virginia. If Brown violates his probation, he will be orded to serve the maximum four years. Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Patricia Schnegg also issued a protective stay-away order, under which Brown cannot come within 50 yards of Rihanna (http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/WinterConcert/story?id=6922697&page=1) and cannot have contact with her via a third party. If they are required to be at the same event, he cannot come within 10 yards of her.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/CelebrityCafe/story?id=7900773&page=1

BobDole
06-22-2009, 11:47 PM
i stopped caring about this bull**** before it even happened.

can anyone seriously name one song this guy did? you suck if you can.

GoonBoss
06-23-2009, 12:03 AM
You know...I have been married to my wife now for 13 years. Over the span of those years, I have been very angry with her a number of times. It has never even occured to me to strike her. She once threw some things (Jar of Jalepenos, Six pack of MGD Light) at me, but, I still never struck her. We're going strong today.

I will never understand, nor condone a man beating his wife, GF, or other. You are less of a person in my eyes. That includes Randy Starks, Chris Brown, Rany McMike, and, all the rest of these so-called men.

BobDole
06-23-2009, 12:11 AM
You know...I have been married to my wife now for 13 years. Over the span of those years, I have been very angry with her a number of times. It has never even occured to me to strike her. She once threw some things (Jar of Jalepenos, Six pack of MGD Light) at me, but, I still never struck her. We're going strong today.

I will never understand, nor condone a man beating his wife, GF, or other. You are less of a person in my eyes. That includes Randy Starks, Chris Brown, Rany McMike, and, all the rest of these so-called men.

preaching to the choir man. you're not a man if you need to hit a woman. very, very sad.

GoonBoss
06-23-2009, 12:18 AM
preaching to the choir man. you're not a man if you need to hit a woman. very, very sad.

Look, everything has a limit and everything has it's place. I don't have any problem with striking a woman in self defense if the situation is called for. In my case..I'm married to a redhead, so you sort of accept some responsibility to be cool when you do that. Being a man, it's your duty to retreat from the situation rather than escalate it.

BobDole
06-23-2009, 12:24 AM
Look, everything has a limit and everything has it's place. I don't have any problem with striking a woman in self defense if the situation is called for. In my case..I'm married to a redhead, so you sort of accept some responsibility to be cool when you do that. Being a man, it's your duty to retreat from the situation rather than escalate it.

this is the first time ever that i am more hardcore than you. i have two younger sisters so i will never understand hitting a woman. it's not fair and it doesn't make sense - nothing good can ever come of it.

you a redhead fan too? i'm irish - so i inherited that gene. for good or for bad. so far in my life ... for bad.

GoonBoss
06-23-2009, 12:39 AM
this is the first time ever that i am more hardcore than you. i have two younger sisters so i will never understand hitting a woman. it's not fair and it doesn't make sense - nothing good can ever come of it.

you a redhead fan too? i'm irish - so i inherited that gene. for good or for bad. so far in my life ... for bad.

:lol: Look, I've know some scary chicks in my life. They would gut you as soon as look at you. Me and my partner almost shot a girl in New Orleans when we were working security down there for FEMA because she came at us with a straight razor.

I would have had no remorse about doing triple tap on her whatsoever. Thank god she stopped when she was ordered to and put down the razor.....I guess looking down the barrells of two pistols will get you sober.

I'm not a particular fan of redheads. I had no particular attraction/unattraction to them before I met Mrs Goon. I could not have gotten a more gorgeous girl than her in a million years if did my level best to do so. She's psycotic, but, she also loves me, and, the kids and, that's all that counts.

Plus, she's almost as pro 2nd Ammendment as I am...So, that's big plus.

BobDole
06-23-2009, 12:39 AM
how many times can you use the term 'very, very sad' and not be drunk? this is 3. i win.

BobDole
06-23-2009, 01:02 AM
:lol: Look, I've know some scary chicks in my life. They would gut you as soon as look at you. Me and my partner almost shot a girl in New Orleans when we were working security down there for FEMA because she came at us with a straight razor.

I would have had no remorse about doing triple tap on her whatsoever. Thank god she stopped when she was ordered to and put down the razor.....I guess looking down the barrells of two pistols will get you sober.

I'm not a particular fan of redheads. I had no particular attraction/unattraction to them before I met Mrs Goon. I could not have gotten a more gorgeous girl than her in a million years if did my level best to do so. She's psycotic, but, she also loves me, and, the kids and, that's all that counts.

Plus, she's almost as pro 2nd Ammendment as I am...So, that's big plus.

awesome.

as far as hardcore chicks go - you have no idea. a little too drunk to make those stories sound somewhat normal right now. being present at more than one baker acting is never a good thing though.

yeah - i definitely inherited the red head thing from some crazy irish relative. unfortunately, they have all been bat**** crazy so far. i'll strike gold someday hopefully. congrats on beating me to it.

GoonBoss
06-23-2009, 01:14 AM
awesome.

as far as hardcore chicks go - you have no idea. a little too drunk to make those stories sound somewhat normal right now. being present at more than one baker acting is never a good thing though.

yeah - i definitely inherited the red head thing from some crazy irish relative. unfortunately, they have all been bat**** crazy so far. i'll strike gold someday hopefully. congrats on beating me to it.

If you aren't too drunk, check out my album I have posted. Not the one called "Former Life"...that's of my first wife who used to leave glasses of vomit around the house as presents for me.

And she wasn't a redhead.

PhinzN703
06-23-2009, 09:28 AM
If you aren't too drunk, check out my album I have posted. Not the one called "Former Life"...that's of my first wife who used to leave glasses of vomit around the house as presents for me.

And she wasn't a redhead.

Hopefully you didn't assume the glasses had egg nogg in them

GoonBoss
06-23-2009, 09:46 AM
Hopefully you didn't assume the glasses had egg nogg in them

In all seriousness? Not hard to tell. Specially when she leaves one in a cabinet and forgets about it for a day or two.

:(

****ing complete psyco hosebeast. Hot, and, very ****able....Too bad after she made me wait, she didn't like me to hammer her because "It made her () too fast."

It is because of that female POS that I advise all males to insist upon sex before marriage. To "Wait" is a ****ing lie foisted upon us by frigid chicks and thier stupid mothers.

If the sex is good before marriage? You have a shot at if being good after. If it's not? Your marriage WILL fail.

BARF
06-24-2009, 04:19 AM

beer and peppers some hell of a snack she threw your way. lol in the mortal words of chris rock don't hit woman just shake the **** out of her, i think the only time the rule is thrown out the window if the girl is an ultimate fighter or wrestler, then you have a problem if she takes a swing at you. this guy has to be bobby brown's long lost son.