PDA

View Full Version : Do Women Cheat Just as Much as Men?

BAMAPHIN 22
06-25-2009, 12:36 PM
It raises an interesting question. Certainly in the world of politics the list of men who have cheated grows and grows while you would be hard pressed to remember an instance in which a female law maker publicly admitted to straying. But that doesn't mean it is not happening. Perhaps it is just men who are getting caught and being forced to come clean, publicly? Do men cheat more than women?

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theworldnewser/2009/06/do-women-cheat-just-as-much-as-men.html

BobDole
06-25-2009, 12:49 PM
men cheat more. but women are still sluts.

dolpns13
06-25-2009, 01:03 PM
men cheat more. but women are still sluts.
:lol2:

I still think women cheat more... In my experiences anyways.. with the slutty ex's

SpurzN703
06-25-2009, 01:06 PM
These cheating men are ****ing women so at the same time, these women are in on the cheating sex as well.

We're all whores

Zounds
06-25-2009, 01:11 PM
Women cheat just as much. The only difference is that they are secretive about it, while men tend to brag, and even exaggerate about their exploits. When most women cheat, you wont know about it.

dolpns13
06-25-2009, 01:13 PM
Women cheat just as much. The only difference is that they are secretive about it, while men tend to brag, and even exaggerate about their exploits. When most women cheat, you wont know about it.

Theyre schiesteir, which is probably smarter if ur going to cheat

The_Dark_Knight
06-25-2009, 02:52 PM
I'd say the difference is that a man, once he has his hand in the cookie jar, always wants to go back for more...where a woman can have just one cookie and be content.

Now of the two, who's more likely to get caught....the one that goes into the cookie jar just once and gets one cookie....or the one that keeps going back to the cookie jar?

:rimshot:

X-Pacolypse
06-25-2009, 03:23 PM

That's how it works. You could say the same thing about rolling into a bar or club. When a group of dudes rolls into a club you can pretty much tell that their going in with the objective that they want a piece of tail. When a group of women come in, you really don't know. It could be "girls night out" or they could be looking for some action. Point is, women are much more secretive and suttle about things like that.

Farmer
06-25-2009, 03:42 PM
definitely agree women do it just as much as men. but like said, theyre much more sneaky about it.

what if the hokey pokey is what its all about?

Lappy
06-25-2009, 04:00 PM
They better not!

dreday
06-25-2009, 04:34 PM
A man can't cheat unless he has somebody to cheat with!

GoonBoss
06-25-2009, 04:34 PM
This is what it is; Not sure about who cheats more, but, to a man cheating really isn't that big a thing. It's sort of what we do. When a woman cheats, generally, she's emotionally written off the relationship she's in. It takes her a long time to justify to herself what she's doing, but, once she does........That's it. Ain't no coming back.

RaboGrande24
06-25-2009, 07:16 PM
I think were MEANT to cheat by nature. I thought our objective back in caveman days was to travel around making children everywhere. Now that we have condoms, we can just screw around!!

burger13
06-25-2009, 09:49 PM
This is what it is; Not sure about who cheats more, but, to a man cheating really isn't that big a thing. It's sort of what we do. When a woman cheats, generally, she's emotionally written off the relationship she's in. It takes her a long time to justify to herself what she's doing, but, once she does........That's it. Ain't no coming back.

I've got friends with this attitude....will NEVER understand it. Like they have no choice.....copout BS. You always have a choice and a man who cheats on his wife is WEAK.

I actually have less hate toward a woman who cheats because I agree what you say above (unless of course it's my woman).

Vol&dolfan
06-25-2009, 10:50 PM
I have never cheated on a woman but my X girlfriend cheated on me with 2 differrent guys at the same time. Needlees to say as soon as I found out I told her to hit the road. IMO if your willing to cheat on some one then u should not be with them in ther first place.
On a side note what makes me sicks is thinking of her being with one of them and then coming home to be with me.

SpurzN703
06-26-2009, 08:41 AM
I think were MEANT to cheat by nature. I thought our objective back in caveman days was to travel around making children everywhere. Now that we have condoms, we can just screw around!!

Nah, I disagree. If my wife cheats on me once, she's out of here. Period.

Locke
06-26-2009, 12:13 PM

Not to go all scientific on this thread, but you hit the nail on the head. There is a lot of evidence that supports this. Men and women have different reproductive strategies.

Men - quantity over quality / sex-driven needs
Women - quality over quantity / emotion-driven needs

Thats as crudely as I can explain it without going on a tangent...

cowboy82nd
07-11-2009, 09:28 PM
A man can't cheat unless he has somebody to cheat with!

Yeah, but if he's cheating with someone that's single, she's not cheating.

dreday
07-11-2009, 10:38 PM
Yeah, but if he's cheating with someone that's single, she's not cheating.

Ya,if she knows hes married "shes just part of the problem"...:chuckle:

However most of these women know about the other, so how is that cheating?

Anyways,I say itís 50/50 because women are not the victims all the time in the relationship. Some women creep for varies of reasons, same as dudes.

Ladies donít cut my head off,but I know one lady who told me she ďloved her man, but his ďdick was too smallĒ, and she truly loved him and he was a good provider financially. He just couldnít kick it in bed. One lady's husband is now impotent and as you get older you would know itís somethings that will happen to your body. Some couples stop being emotional for each other,but in fact love each other, they just needed to know sometimes how to bring the romance back, and somehow failed or simply donít know how to bring it back.