PDA

View Full Version : MERGED: Michael Jackson Suffers Cardiac Arrest: Died Today

Dolfan3773
06-25-2009, 05:31 PM
LOS ANGELES - Pop star Michael Jackson was taken by ambulance to a Los Angeles-area hospital this afternoon, according to celebrity gossip website TMZ.com.

http://www.fox2now.com/ktvi-jackson-hospitalized-062509,0,3036421.story

WISfinfan13
06-25-2009, 05:46 PM
I didnt know too much plastic surgery caused heart problems??

tylerdolphin
06-25-2009, 05:59 PM
He just died according to Mike Francesa on the YES Network. I dont have a link, but he just said that Jackson passed away a few minutes ago.

syborg
06-25-2009, 06:10 PM
He just died according to Mike Francesa on the YES Network. I dont have a link, but he just said that Jackson passed away a few minutes ago.

Here is a link from SKY news here in the UK

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Showbiz-News/Michael-Jackson-Dies-Of-Heart-Attack-After-Being-Rushed-To-Hospital-According-To-TMZ/Article/200906415319936

1 dol fan
06-25-2009, 06:12 PM
It might be a little early but... he was Zealous of Farrah Fawcett's attention.

GoonBoss
06-25-2009, 06:22 PM

Don't mean to sound heartless.....But....

Good.

SRM
06-25-2009, 06:25 PM
CNN says he's in a coma, while pretty much every small news outlet says he's dead. Don't know which to believe

EDIT: CNN said he's dead. RIP MJ.

syborg
06-25-2009, 06:28 PM
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/

He has died. . Im stunned. . not sure why. . mortality rate is 100% but I am. .

1 dol fan
06-25-2009, 06:30 PM
... I need IH8Brady here to verify my conclusion of zealousy... it is TBD until I have another expert on the word to come with verification.

dreday
06-25-2009, 06:38 PM
Wow

Bta72dolphins
A pop icon died today... TMZ.com reported that he may have suffered cardiac arrest.

bucket656
good. baby toucher

Kiick72
06-25-2009, 06:40 PM
C'mon people lets not be heartless. He was an extremely talented guy. Amazing really. I know that he turned into a freak show for the last 20 years or so, but lets have a little respect and sympathy.

R.I.P. from a fellow musician.

retarmyfinfan
06-25-2009, 06:41 PM
pop icon and pedophile

SRM
06-25-2009, 06:41 PM
Wow, some of you are ridiculous.

foozool13
06-25-2009, 06:42 PM
good. baby toucher

:foundout: ....low blow...but I guess I cant blame u...

P.S. WRONG FORUM!!!!!

bucket656
06-25-2009, 06:43 PM
sorry that i dont show compasion for pedophiles

Bta72dolphins
06-25-2009, 06:48 PM
:foundout: ....low blow...but I guess I cant blame u...

P.S. WRONG FORUM!!!!!

yeah i know this is the wrong place to put it, but i do not know why i care to even say something about it.:tumbleweed:

Nublar7
06-25-2009, 06:49 PM
RIP Michael.

kud
06-25-2009, 06:50 PM
Maybe the stress of 300 cosmetic surgeries finally did him in.

The_Dark_Knight
Well, I knew that a third celebrity was going to die...first Ed McMahon, then Farrah Fawcett this morning...I just didn't see this coming. I would have thought it was going to be Patrick Swayze.

It's hard for me to have alot of compassion for Jackson due to the sexual molestation trial and lawsuits filed against him. Was he aquitted? Sure, but the facts that he had young boys spending the night with him sleeping in the same bed with him...sorry, just can't buy it.

Had none of this ever happened...even with his "Wacko Jacko" persona that came about, I've feel bad about this...but that last chapter in his life...

phinman1
Freak show stuff aside, one of the most talented performers in the history of entertainment. R.I.P.

Kiick72
06-25-2009, 06:54 PM
Well, I knew that a third celebrity was going to die...first Ed McMahon, then Farrah Fawcett this morning...I just didn't see this coming. I would have thought it was going to be Patrick Swayze.

Ya know not more than 3 hours ago I was having the same conversation and came up with Patrick Swayze as well. I would never in a million years have thought the third would be Michael Jackson.

Dolfan3773
06-25-2009, 06:58 PM
Rip

WVDolphan
06-25-2009, 07:02 PM
Well, I knew that a third celebrity was going to die

You did? How?

As for a response to the topic........

Good. **** 'im.

Vaark
06-25-2009, 07:08 PM
Personally, I feel much worse about Farrah. She's never been associated with "child rearing" with the exception of raising a junkie son.

Juma
06-25-2009, 07:11 PM
The best ever...R.I.P

MoFinz
06-25-2009, 07:17 PM
Good riddance child molesting POS. Talent is not an excuse for the actions of this sick freak.

I had MJ albums.....you couldnt pay me to listen to anything he sang after Thriller.

Hope it's warm enough in Hell for him

Bumpus
06-25-2009, 07:20 PM
Early reports state that Bubbles gets custody of his nose.

Dolphins7273
06-25-2009, 07:23 PM
RIP. I'm beyond stunned.

tylerdolphin
06-25-2009, 07:26 PM
Well...if the 3am crew didnt get me into Hell last night, laughing at that one probably finished me off :lol:

GoonBoss
06-25-2009, 07:27 PM
Good riddance child molesting POS. Talent is not an excuse for the actions of this sick freak.

I had MJ albums.....you couldnt pay me to listen to anything he sang after Thriller.

Hope it's warm enough in Hell for him

This. My tears are saved for talented musicians that aren't child molesters.

d-day
06-25-2009, 07:36 PM
This. My tears are saved for talented musicians that aren't child molesters.

but are drug users, adulterers, assaulters, robbers, killers... there isn't one great musician who doesn't have some kind of checkered past or criminal record - have fun listening to don ho and lawrence welk

Dolphins7273
06-25-2009, 07:39 PM
but are drug users, adulterers, assaulters, robbers, killers... there isn't one great musician who doesn't have some kind of checkered past or criminal record - have fun listening to don ho and lawrence welk

:lol: Seriously. He may have molested those kids, but we'll never know for sure and he was never convicted.

Bumpus
06-25-2009, 07:47 PM
Really???

I can't believe that people are actually defending this *******.

Shame on you. The freak liked to **** little boys, then pay the families off.

tylerdolphin
06-25-2009, 07:51 PM
Child molestation is pretty much the lowest of the low

d-day
06-25-2009, 07:52 PM
Really???

never defended what he allegedly did at all - but like other great musicians with checkered pasts, i grew up on and loved his music - always will

d-day
06-25-2009, 07:52 PM
Child molestation is pretty much the lowest of the low

no question

BenchFiedler
06-25-2009, 07:55 PM
At least show some respect for the dead...He was a great musician and he is the King of Pop... R.I.P MJ

GoonBoss
06-25-2009, 08:02 PM

Dude, you can defend the child molesting POS all you like.

AKAIC;

All the things you mentioned, in the pantheon of sins, absolutely pales in comparison to molesting children. If you kill someone, beat your wife, use drugs..Whatever, I think you can come back from that and still enrich the world. When you molest children, the waves of your abject sociopathy and the evil that you seed affect this whole world for the rest of time.

Once you have molested children, you are off my books as a member of the human race. You are a monster.

Have fun listening to child-toucher music. If it's a choice between Welk and a child molester....I will proudly go with Welk. Jackson and Garry Glitter can fry together.

d-day
06-25-2009, 08:03 PM

AKAIC;

All the things you mentioned, in the pantheon of sins, absolutely pales in comparison to molesting children. If you kill someone, beat your wife, use drugs..Whatever, I think you can come back from that and still enrich the world. When you molest children, the waves of your abject sociopathy and the evil that you seed affect this whole world for the rest of time.

Once you have molested children, you are off my books as a member of the human race. You are a monster.

Have fun listening to child-toucher music. If it's a choice between Welk and a child molester....I will proudly go with Welk. Jackson and Garry Glitter can fry together.

beat it

emeraldfin
06-25-2009, 08:03 PM
Wow, totally stunned by this.

Whatever about the child molestation and that, the man was a musical genius.

GoonBoss
06-25-2009, 08:07 PM
Really???

:lol:

But he made good music, so, that's what really matters I guess.

People can have all the respect for him they want. I reserve my respect for the little kids he molested and that will have to carry that burden throughout the rest of their days. By the way, if they ever have families, or relationships, those people will have to carry that burden too.

About the only people that I loathe more than Jackson and his ilk are the parents that were bought off. If someone molested my child, I'd sure like to say I wouldn't spend the rest of my days hunting them down to kill them......But I don't know. I sure wouldn't take money to be quiet about it.

d-day
06-25-2009, 08:09 PM

But he made good music, so, that's what really matters I guess.

People can have all the respect for him they want. I reserve my respect for the little kids he molested and that will have to carry that burden throughout the rest of their days. By the way, if they ever have families, or relationships, those people will have to carry that burden too.

About the only people that I loathe more than Jackson and his ilk are the parents that were bought off. If someone molested my child, I'd sure like to say I wouldn't spend the rest of my days hunting them down to kill them......But I don't know. I sure wouldn't take money to be quiet about it.

you're absolutely right... he did make good music

phinman1
06-25-2009, 08:13 PM

AKAIC;

Nobody is defending what he may have done. You think he is trash. Fine.

If you have nothing good to say of the recently deceased. Then stay quiet.

He also did a hell of a lot more good in the world than you certainly ever will. He co-wrote the "We are the World" tune and raised $50 mill for children worldwide, among his other philanthropic pursuits.

Nublar7
06-25-2009, 08:16 PM
You did? How?

Good. **** 'im.You never heard of the "Celebrities Die in Three" theory? I personally find this theory to really have some strong legs. I have seen the theory play out many times over the years. It is very freaky, but we just witnessed the three trend yet again.

d-day
06-25-2009, 08:17 PM

He also did a hell of a lot more good in the world than you certainly ever will. He co-wrote the "We are the World" tune and raised $50 mill for children worldwide, among his other philanthropic pursuits.

quite ironic and hypocritical how some of our high and mighty posters criticize other people and their actions but then go ahead and turn around and bash them :lol:

tylerdolphin
06-25-2009, 08:20 PM

All that doesnt make him a better person in my eyes. He was a great musician, but he raped little boys. Thats just unspeakably awful. Im sure the $50M he raised did good in the world, but it doesnt change my opinion of him personally at all.

JT-forpresident
06-25-2009, 08:21 PM
michael will always be a controversial individual, but as a musician, he earns every ounce of respect he's had throughout the years.

he's one of the most innovative and creative artist of all time, wether you like his style or not, no one can deny his legacy, RIP

dreday
06-25-2009, 08:22 PM
All that doesnt make him a better person in my eyes. He was a great musician, but he raped little boys. Thats just unspeakably awful. Im sure the $50M he raised did good in the world, but it doesnt change my opinion of him personally at all.

You have footage of him raping lil boys?Lets see it

dreday
06-25-2009, 08:23 PM
michael will always be a controversial individual, but as a musician, he earns every ounce of respect he's had throughout the years.

he's one of the most innovative and creative artist of all time, wether you like his style or not, no one can deny his legacy, RIP

It just seems to me that people here are lauding his talent and professional accomplishments.

tylerdolphin
06-25-2009, 08:24 PM
You have footage of him raping lil boys?Lets see it
And OJ didnt kill Nicole either I guess

dreday
06-25-2009, 08:26 PM
And OJ didnt kill Nicole either I guess

This society has gone to the "guilty until proven innocent" stage.What does this have to do with OJ?Explain....

dreday
06-25-2009, 08:28 PM
You have no proof he was an actual pedophile.

Finfang
06-25-2009, 08:28 PM
I never really much cared for Michael musically. I always thought he was over rated.

As far as Michael the person if he could hang his own child over a balcony how could he care about the lives of other children.

Still very shocking though because he was a huge icon to a lot of people.

d-day
06-25-2009, 08:29 PM
It just seems to me that people here are lauding his talent and professional accomplishments.

exactly - if you can't separate the 2, you wont be listening to, or reading or watching much of anything - most people have skeletons in their closet - roman polanksi was accused of a similar crime but i still love rosemary's baby - james brown used to beat up his wife but i still love i feel good

dreday
06-25-2009, 08:31 PM
I never really much cared for Michael musically. I always thought he was over rated.

As far as Michael the person if he could hang his own child over a balcony how could he care about the lives of other children.

Still very shocking though because he was a huge icon to a lot of people.

I don't know about anyone else, but I can separate the music from the person, especially where MJ is concerned. He was such an icon growing up, I still have those vinyls, I still listen to them and the Jackson 5. Those memories don't disappear because he was possibly a twisted person in real life. The music sounds just as good.

I am not "forgiving" anything, and I don't think anyone else in here is either.:rolleyes2:

dreday
06-25-2009, 08:32 PM
exactly - if you can't separate the 2, you wont be listening to, or reading or watching much of anything - most people have skeletons in their closet - roman polanksi was accused of a similar crime but i still love rosemary's baby - james brown used to beat up his wife but i still love i feel good

And the list goes on....

tylerdolphin
06-25-2009, 08:37 PM
This society has gone to the "guilty until proven innocent" stage.What does this have to do with OJ?Explain....
Im just saying, people who accept that Micheal was innocent probably give OJ the benefit of the doubt too. In my mind they are both guilty of horrible crimes.

d-day
06-25-2009, 08:38 PM
great comment by questlove of the roots...

Questlove, The Roots: Im am devastated over this but we all have memories. i just hope that he will get due justice in all the press memorials and whatnot. i know he was mired in controversy the last decade of his life but i think its time we let him rest in peace and learn to separate the ART and the ARTIST. --that is the MJ i will forever remember.

dreday
06-25-2009, 08:39 PM
Im just saying, people who accept that Micheal was innocent probably give OJ the benefit of the doubt too. In my mind they are both guilty of horrible crimes.

Ok so now youre back tracking,you have no evidence of either,yet they are both guilty...Ok next

Tetragrammaton
06-25-2009, 08:40 PM

Child molestation worse than murder? Seriously?

tylerdolphin
06-25-2009, 08:41 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but I can separate the music from the person, especially where MJ is concerned. He was such an icon growing up, I still have those vinyls, I still listen to them and the Jackson 5. Those memories don't disappear because he was possibly a twisted person in real life. The music sounds just as good.

I am not "forgiving" anything, and I don't think anyone else in here is either.:rolleyes2:
Im not taking anything away from him musically. He was a great talent. I dont feel the least bit bad about his passing though. I just dont think MJ the person is worth missing.

Tetragrammaton
06-25-2009, 08:42 PM
Anyway, I think this is the greatest career move Michael Jackson has done in a decade.

dreday
06-25-2009, 08:43 PM
Im not taking anything away from him musically. He was a great talent. I dont feel the least bit bad about his passing though. I just dont think MJ the person is worth missing.

Don't expect you too.Most of us never knew the man,yet judge him like they knew him personally.He will never care if you die either.

BARF
06-25-2009, 08:48 PM
R.I.P Michael you will be missed

tylerdolphin
06-25-2009, 08:49 PM
Ok so now youre back tracking,you have no evidence of either,yet they are both guilty...Ok next
There is a lot of evidence against MJ. It isnt some baseless accusation that someone made up yesterday

dreday
06-25-2009, 08:51 PM
There is a lot of evidence against MJ. It isnt some baseless accusation that someone made up yesterday

Again where was he convicted?In your mind perception is reality.

BARF
06-25-2009, 08:54 PM
never defended what he allegedly did at all - but like other great musicians with checkered pasts, i grew up on and loved his music - always will

same here i grew up listening to his music, before the alleged stuff that happened, nobody could michael in the 80's and early 90's

BobDole
06-25-2009, 08:57 PM
one of my all time favorites. he will be missed. some of you guys need to step down off your high horse and realize that one of the most influential artists ever is no longer with us. RIP mike.

MoFinz
06-25-2009, 09:00 PM
Sorry...but when ya think its ok to bang lil boys up the pooper, your "genius" has been totally negated by your lack of moral fiber.

But if ya like it , more power to ya. I for one am glad he's gone, so i dont have to see the absurd joke his life became

BARF
06-25-2009, 09:00 PM
i cannot wait for the tribute to come out to see all the artists and musicians that are going to come out and praise the man, he did so much for music and it doesn't recognized, because of all the personal stuff. in music there is one other person or people that has done for music what he has done and that was the beatles and they were 4, michael did it all by himself what a talent

dreday
06-25-2009, 09:02 PM
Sorry...but when ya think its ok to bang lil boys up the pooper, your "genius" has been totally negated by your lack of moral fiber.

But if ya like it , more power to ya. I for one am glad he's gone, so i dont have to see the absurd joke his life became

Another guy who has proof...Wheres your footage of him banging anybody for that matter.And what are you sorry for?Yeah your posts regarding this are sorry.

BARF
06-25-2009, 09:04 PM
if you are hardcore music fan you will feel remorse for michael, that is what made him all the other stuff, is whole another story, same thng with o.j. hell of a football player what he did off the field is what people do not like but he was an awesome football player, just like rodman one of the best basketball players in our era doesn't get the recognition because of all the antics he has done off the court

MoFinz
06-25-2009, 09:04 PM
Another guy who has proof...Wheres your footage of him banging anybody for that matter.And what are you sorry for?Yeah your posts regarding this are sorry.

I cant give you photographic proof that gravity exists....but it's still there aint it?

Keep telling yourself it's OK....i hope it's hotter than he thought in Hell.:whew!:

dreday
06-25-2009, 09:05 PM
I cant give you photographic proof that gravity exists....but it's still there aint it?

Keep telling yourself it's OK....i hope it's hotter than he thought in Hell.:whew!:

More like keep telling yourself you actually know something..Why do you waste your time when you don't have a clue?

MoFinz
06-25-2009, 09:06 PM
Oh, i have a clue....i know why youre taking all this so personally........

dreday
06-25-2009, 09:09 PM

Oh,the "I'm taking this personally route".Nice.I'm not apologizing for anything.

phinman1
06-25-2009, 09:09 PM

Oh, there is a brilliant analogy. He was never even accused of the act you referenced.

Your posts seem like they come from a 12 yr. old.

TedSlimmJr
06-25-2009, 09:10 PM

:sidelol:

MoFinz
06-25-2009, 09:12 PM
Man.....some people with sensitive nerves in here......i never told you to stop likeing his music....i passed judgement on his lack of character.

Too bad that bothers y'all.....but if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck and looks like a duck.....well, ya can't sell it to me as anything but a duck.

But y'all don't bother me....i got a clean conscience.....and he didnt. Too bad

dreday
06-25-2009, 09:12 PM

Since youre so smart why do you think I'm taking this personally...And how could I?

MoFinz
06-25-2009, 09:13 PM
Please also let it be noted....i have not bashed anyones personal opinion here...it sure seems like some people have a real problem with anyone pointing out an idols feet of clay

TedSlimmJr
06-25-2009, 09:13 PM
Man.....some people with sensitive nerves in here......i never told you to stop likeing his music....i passed judgement on his lack of character.

Too bad that bothers y'all.....but if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck and looks like a duck.....well, ya can't sell it to me as anything but a duck.

Wait a minute....what does John Beck have to do with any of this? :err:

dreday
06-25-2009, 09:14 PM

Read my prior posts..

Cause your'e so pure and perfecto....Riiiiiiiiiiigt!:up:

BARF
06-25-2009, 09:15 PM
remember mofinz everybody fell in love with mike because of his music not the b.s. he did once he passed his prime so for you or anybody to dislike what he did away from music, to each his own, i myself did not like that stuff, but i respect what he has done musically

dreday
06-25-2009, 09:17 PM
Please also let it be noted....i have not bashed anyones personal opinion here...it sure seems like some people have a real problem with anyone pointing out an idols feet of clay

And we're just pointing out the idiocy of your posts...

MoFinz
06-25-2009, 09:17 PM
Since youre so smart why do you think I'm taking this personally...And how could I?

"Yeah your posts regarding this are sorry."

"Oh,the "I'm taking this personally route".Nice"

"More like keep telling yourself you actually know something..Why do you waste your time when you don't have a clue?"

Thats a lot of personal attacks for not taking things so personal.

Like i said....hope he rots :woot:

MoFinz
06-25-2009, 09:18 PM
Read my prior posts..

When i die, say what you want about me....but you wont find one person thinking i was a child molester.....cant say the same for ole MJ now can ya?:thanks:

Bumpus
06-25-2009, 09:18 PM
F the "King of POPping little boy's cherries"

I'm glad that sick, delusional **** is dead, and I hope it was painful!

In my mind, it matters not what good you may have done if you are a monsterous, POS, retard excuse for what passes as a human being.

**** MJ!!!

MoFinz
06-25-2009, 09:19 PM
And we're just pointing out the idiocy of your posts...

And yet another personal attack. Do you even know what the TOS are here?:lol:

dreday
06-25-2009, 09:20 PM
When i die, say what you want about me....but you wont find one person thinking i was a child molester.....cant say the same for ole MJ now can ya?:thanks:

Cause enough people care about your life...Continue....

tylerdolphin
06-25-2009, 09:20 PM
Read my prior posts..

Im not perfect. Far from it. And MoFinz isnt either. But nothing Ive done even compares to scaring those kids for life.

MoFinz
06-25-2009, 09:21 PM
Cause enough people care about your life...Continue....

As long as just one knew i wasnt a child molester, never crossed their mind....iI know one person thats not said of....:hclap:

dreday
06-25-2009, 09:22 PM
And yet another personal attack. Do you even know what the TOS are here?:lol:

I know the TOS and I CAN attack your posts.Now whos taking it personally?

MoFinz
06-25-2009, 09:24 PM
I know the TOS and I CAN attack your posts.Now whos taking it personally?

You are...cuz i dont care. I know i'm in the right....you cant stand for anyone to say anything bad about MJ.....tough....he buggered lil boys.....among other sick things.....but as long as he kept ya rockin thru the night....riiiiiight.

:lol2:

dreday
Im not perfect. Far from it. And MoFinz isnt either. But nothing Ive done even compares to scaring those kids for life.

Oh youre so worried because theyre blood relatives.Spare me,put a fork in it.And how do you know how the kids feel now.Especially after all that money they got.Where are the reports?

BobDole
he was accused of molesting children - which none of us knows for sure. i can say - for a fact - that MJ has donated hundreds of millions of dollars to these charities.

AIDS Project L.A.
American Cancer Society
Angel Food
Big Brothers of Greater Los Angeles
BMI Foundation, Inc.
Brotherhood Crusade
Brothman Burn Center
Camp Ronald McDonald
Childhelp U.S.A.
Children's Institute International
Cities and Schools Scholarship Fund
Community Youth Sports & Arts Foundation
Congressional Black Caucus (CBC)
Dakar Foundation
Dreamstreet Kids
Dreams Come True Charity
Elizabeth Taylor Aids Foundation
Juvenile Diabetes Foundation
Love Match
Make-A-Wish Foundation
Minority Aids Project
Motown Museum
NAACP
National Rainbow Coalition
Rotary Club of Australia
Society of Singers
Starlight Foundation
The Carter Center's Atlanta Project
The Sickle Cell Research Foundation
Transafrica
United Negro College Fund (UNCF)
United Negro College Fund Ladder's of Hope
Volunteers of America
Watts Summer Festival
Wish Granting
YMCA - 28th Street/Crenshaw

yeah, what a piece of ****.

MoFinz
06-25-2009, 09:25 PM
Oh youre so worried because theyre blood relatives.Spare me,put a fork in it.And how do you know how the kids feel now.Especially after all that money they got.Where are the reports?

Yeah...money fixes everything.....nice morals:lol:

tylerdolphin
You cant be serious.

dreday
You are...cuz i dont care. I know i'm in the right....you cant stand for anyone to say anything bad about MJ.....tough....he buggered lil boys.....among other sick things.....but as long as he kept ya rockin thru the night....riiiiiight.

:lol2:

I'm just responding to your stupid posts..Again wheres the footage?Nice subtle attempt at a gay joke..whatever makes you happy.

MoFinz
he was accused of molesting children - which none of us knows for sure. i can say - for a fact - that MJ has donated hundreds of millions of dollars to these charities.

AIDS Project L.A.
American Cancer Society
Angel Food
Big Brothers of Greater Los Angeles
BMI Foundation, Inc.
Brotherhood Crusade
Brothman Burn Center
Camp Ronald McDonald
Childhelp U.S.A.
Children's Institute International
Cities and Schools Scholarship Fund
Community Youth Sports & Arts Foundation
Congressional Black Caucus (CBC)
Dakar Foundation
Dreamstreet Kids
Dreams Come True Charity
Elizabeth Taylor Aids Foundation
Juvenile Diabetes Foundation
Love Match
Make-A-Wish Foundation
Minority Aids Project
Motown Museum
NAACP
National Rainbow Coalition
Rotary Club of Australia
Society of Singers
Starlight Foundation
The Carter Center's Atlanta Project
The Sickle Cell Research Foundation
Transafrica
United Negro College Fund (UNCF)
United Negro College Fund Ladder's of Hope
Volunteers of America
Watts Summer Festival
Wish Granting
YMCA - 28th Street/Crenshaw

yeah, what a piece of ****.

Yeah...pieces of crap with money are still pieces of crap....they just dress it up better:up:

dreday
06-25-2009, 09:26 PM
Yeah...money fixes everything.....nice morals:lol:

Never said that..but where are all these reports of these kids suffering?

MoFinz
06-25-2009, 09:27 PM
I'm just responding to your stupid posts..Again wheres the footage?

With the Nixon tapes? You idolized him this much? really?:rolleyes:

dolfan305
06-25-2009, 09:28 PM
people making fun are full of it. burn in hell to all the **** talkers

dreday
You cant be serious.

And you can?Look if he was convicted I would have a whole different perspective...You just like to judge people by what you see.

MoFinz

You most certainly did say money fixes everything. Tell me, why did he pay them so much if not to buy their silence?

Yeah, i got another song in mind......

You spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right sound:lol:

Bumpus
06-25-2009, 09:29 PM
You don't **** children. Period.

If you believe there is no reasonable cause to say MJ did, then I don't know what to say to you ...

Child molestation is NOT acceptable! I don't give a **** how good Thriller was.

... Today, I'm embarrassed for some of the posters in this thread that I normally enjoy debating topics with.

Out.

dreday
06-25-2009, 09:29 PM
With the Nixon tapes? You idolized him this much? really?:rolleyes:

Oh trust me you havent even begun to get under my skin.I bet I have yours though.:lol:

And your jokes are corny...:D

tylerdolphin
06-25-2009, 09:30 PM
Never said that..but where are all these reports of these kids suffering?
you obviously dont know anyone who has been molested. Thats something that stays with you your entire life.

I get that he was a great artist. I dont dispute that. As a person though, good riddance.

MoFinz
06-25-2009, 09:31 PM
Yeah...i live and die by this message board :lol:

Seriously....child molesters...no mercy......f'n animals.

You dont think he was...well, i wont ruin Santa Claus and The Easter Bunny for ya then

dreday
06-25-2009, 09:31 PM
you obviously dont know anyone who has been molested. Thats something that stays with you your entire life.

I get that he was a great artist. I dont dispute that. As a person though, good riddance.

Good for you,and what have I been saying this whole thread?

BobDole
06-25-2009, 09:32 PM
Yeah...pieces of crap with money are still pieces of crap....they just dress it up better:up:

we just don't know. yeah, it's probably true. but can't you make an argument that he just spent an unhealthy amount of time with children because he was deprived of his own childhood? at least enough of an argument not to disrespect the death of an icon?

i personally don't care what anyone thinks about this - to each his own. but i know his music impacted my life for the better. too bad his life had to take such a bizarre turn.

dreday
06-25-2009, 09:32 PM
Yeah...i live and die by this message board :lol:

Seriously....child molesters...no mercy......f'n animals.

You dont think he was...well, i wont ruin Santa Claus and The Easter Bunny for ya then

Cause you have a clue...Time for a bottle and a nap!:lol:I bet your a big fan of Elvis too.You know he did drugs right?

Nothing against Elvis fans!

tylerdolphin
06-25-2009, 09:33 PM
And you can?Look if he was convicted I would have a whole different perspective...You just like to judge people by what you see.
It takes a much bigger stretch of the imagination to assume he was innocent than to assume he was guilty

MoFinz
06-25-2009, 09:33 PM
we just don't know. yeah, it's probably true. but can't you make an argument that he just spent an unhealthy amount of time with children because he was deprived of his own childhood? at least enough of an argument not to disrespect the death of an icon?

i personally don't care what anyone thinks about this - to each his own. but i know his music impacted my life for the better. too bad his life had to take such a bizarre turn.

Tell ya what, i will respect your stance here. I didnt care for him, but i will just let it go now

MoFinz
06-25-2009, 09:34 PM
Cause you have a clue...Time for a bottle and a nap!:lol:

Yeah, you dont take it personal LOL:woot:

dreday
06-25-2009, 09:36 PM
Yeah, you dont take it personal LOL:woot:

Its the internets,Im suppose to.Don't you know anything?

dreday
06-25-2009, 09:37 PM
It takes a much bigger stretch of the imagination to assume he was innocent than to assume he was guilty

So now this is about your imagination?...:whew!:Go ahead.

tylerdolphin
06-25-2009, 09:38 PM
Good for you,and what have I been saying this whole thread?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerdolphin http://www.finheaven.com/forums/_new/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1062987632#post1062987632)

You have footage of him raping lil boys?Lets see itYour first reply to me was pretty much disputing my opinion that he was a crappy person. I said in that post that he was a great artist. You found fault with my post anyway. So no...all your posts were not about defending his music

tylerdolphin
06-25-2009, 09:39 PM
So now this is about your imagination?...:whew!:Go ahead.
If you dont believe he did it, nothing is ever going to convince you otherwise

dreday
06-25-2009, 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerdolphin http://www.finheaven.com/forums/_new/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1062987632#post1062987632)

Your first reply to me was pretty much disputing my opinion that he was a crappy person. I said in that post that he was a great artist. You found fault with my post anyway. So no...all your posts were not about defending his music

Im not here to change your opinion.Remember YOU made a judgement..All the while using your "Imagination" :lol:

dreday
06-25-2009, 09:41 PM
If you dont believe he did it, nothing is ever going to convince you otherwise

Keep on using that imagination of yours....

tylerdolphin
06-25-2009, 09:43 PM
Keep on using that imagination of yours....
I will. I dont have to use nearly as much as you. My opinion has much more evidence to support it than yours

Finfang
06-25-2009, 09:44 PM
The mystery and the weirdness was the only way to keep his career going.

Jackson always tried to reinvent himself after Thriller.

dreday
06-25-2009, 09:45 PM
I will. I dont have to use nearly as much as you. My opinion has much more evidence to support it than yours

:lol:Where did I mention anything about imagination?:lol:Your opinion and facts don't supercede...

tylerdolphin
06-25-2009, 09:48 PM
:lol:Where did I mention anything about imagination?:lol:Your opinion and facts don't supercede...
I have no idea what you are talking about.
All Im saying is that the evidence strongly supports that MJ molested those boys. You are trying to play with my words and make me sound stupid, but you know exactly what I mean here.

dreday
06-25-2009, 09:52 PM
I have no idea what you are talking about.
All Im saying is that the evidence strongly supports that MJ molested those boys. You are trying to play with my words and make me sound stupid, but you know exactly what I mean here.

Because he was convicted right?Your "opinion" means nothing.Keep on trying before the game is over.And don't get butt hurt when you dont win.

dreday
06-25-2009, 09:53 PM
And your'e someones child,so game over for me.

tylerdolphin
06-25-2009, 09:56 PM
Because he was convicted right?Your "opinion" means nothing.Keep on trying before the game is over.And don't get butt hurt when you dont win.
Win? I guess I lose because I dont have anything else to add. I wasnt trying to win anything. I was just adding my opinion to this. Trust me, Im not losing any sleep tonight because a guy I dont know on a message board things MJ didnt rape those boys.

dreday
06-25-2009, 09:59 PM
Win? I guess I lose because I dont have anything else to add. I wasnt trying to win anything. I was just adding my opinion to this. Trust me, Im not losing any sleep tonight because a guy I dont know on a message board things MJ didnt rape those boys.

You are harboring something,and I'm not sure what it is...But you keep trying kid.Goo night Tyler,my wife is calling me.:hump:

CalDolFan1014
06-25-2009, 10:01 PM
Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged!
and
Let He Who is Without Sin Cast the First Stone

For all the stuff Michael "allegedly" did, he also took a lot of crap...from his family, the media, fans, etc. While it does not accuse his supposed actions, his father physically and mentally abused him as a child. Children who often suffer these injustices are often doomed to acquire some sort of questionable behavior of their own as an adult. Through all that though, he managed to change the world with his music, his talent, and his philanthropy. And while his acts of philanthropy may not make up for his acts of molestation, if true, they certainly cannot be ignored. And our maker certainly won't ignore them. To all you who judge him or believe he is living seperated from God, take a look at your lives. While none of you probably have not done anything as dispicable (and yes I believe child molestation is dispicable), all have fallen short and sinned. It is not our jobs to judge....God will do that and decide Michael's fate. May he RIP.

BARF
06-25-2009, 10:10 PM
and

For all the stuff Michael "allegedly" did, he also took a lot of crap...from his family, the media, fans, etc. While it does not accuse his supposed actions, his father physically and mentally abused him as a child. Children who often suffer these injustices are often doomed to acquire some sort of questionable behavior of their own as an adult. Through all that though, he managed to change the world with his music, his talent, and his philanthropy. And while his acts of philanthropy may not make of for his acts of molestation, if true, they certainly cannot be ignored. And our maker certainly won't ignore them. To all you who judge him or believe he is living seperated from God, take a look at your lives. While none of you probably have not done anything as dispicable (and yes I believe child molestation is dispicable), all have fallen short and sinned. It is not our jobs to judge....God will do that and decide Michael's fate. May he RIP.

very well put, i think we could all agree with what you said

Vaark
06-25-2009, 10:27 PM
Great artist, whether you liked his music or not. No argument there. But the anomaly of dying suddenly at 50 persuasively suggests that a basic metaphysical Law Of The Universe is in play:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

aquaman54
06-25-2009, 11:03 PM
good. baby toucher
:hi5::hi5::hi5::hi5::hi5: Our children are a 'LITTLE" safer now!!!

Amars
06-25-2009, 11:09 PM
Dead but not forgotten.

RIP Micheal

It was all about the glove

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/06/michaeljacksonsglove-1.jpg

Amars
06-25-2009, 11:15 PM
and

For all the stuff Michael "allegedly" did, he also took a lot of crap...from his family, the media, fans, etc. While it does not accuse his supposed actions, his father physically and mentally abused him as a child. Children who often suffer these injustices are often doomed to acquire some sort of questionable behavior of their own as an adult. Through all that though, he managed to change the world with his music, his talent, and his philanthropy. And while his acts of philanthropy may not make up for his acts of molestation, if true, they certainly cannot be ignored. And our maker certainly won't ignore them. To all you who judge him or believe he is living seperated from God, take a look at your lives. While none of you probably have not done anything as dispicable (and yes I believe child molestation is dispicable), all have fallen short and sinned. It is not our jobs to judge....God will do that and decide Michael's fate. May he RIP.

Very true. I don't know if he did it or was just a target of extortion but there was not any hard evidence if I recall. Many people believe what the media tells them (ie news, internet) and can't make a sound decision for themselves based on evidence. Now OJ that a different story he's guilty as can be.

wkedklwnz
06-25-2009, 11:17 PM
I think it is us thirty-somethings that are taking it the hardest and are seeing this "event" through rose-colored glasses. For many of us Thriller is so much apart of our childhood, it brings back the good memories of times when the world was better and life was easier. The forty+ year olds were to old at the time to have music impact them like it did us and the people younger than their late twenties are so cynical it has all became about jokes. Like Grandpappy D (j/k Grandmaster) pointed out we should allow MJ's god judge him and we remember the art which he created. And forget this frivilous arguing amongst ourselves about the man.

ih8brady
06-25-2009, 11:23 PM
... I need IH8Brady here to verify my conclusion of zealousy... it is TBD until I have another expert on the word to come with verification.

Oh, a bit of zealousy indeed. Wonder what RDS has to comment on this.

BARF
06-25-2009, 11:35 PM
yeah, but music took a very big hit

BARF
06-25-2009, 11:39 PM
I think it is us thirty-somethings that are taking it the hardest and are seeing this "event" through rose-colored glasses. For many of us Thriller is so much apart of our childhood, it brings back the good memories of times when the world was better and life was easier. The forty+ year olds were to old at the time to have music impact them like it did us and the people younger than their late twenties are so cynical it has all became about jokes. Like Grandpappy D (j/k Grandmaster) pointed out we should allow MJ's god judge him and we remember the art which he created. And forget this frivilous arguing amongst ourselves about the man.

hey i am in the 30 something, i grew up on "beat it", "thriller", "billie jean", i use moonwalk all through my house anytime any of those videos came on it was part of my culture and it was the era i grew up in

wkedklwnz
06-25-2009, 11:42 PM
hey i am in the 30 something, i grew up on "beat it", "thriller", "billie jean", i use moonwalk all through my house anytime any of those videos came on it was part of my culture and it was the era i grew up in

I still have my "Beat It" Jacket, so I'm right there with you.

Kiick72
06-26-2009, 12:13 AM

I might be 44, but up until the mid 90's music was always a huge part of my life. Don't be so quick to discount us old guys kiddo.:err:

The_Dark_Knight
06-26-2009, 12:29 AM
You did? How?

Good. **** 'im.
How did I know? Because they always die in 3's.

The_Dark_Knight
06-26-2009, 12:51 AM
I stopped reading midway through the third page. Lots of sensitivity going on in this thread.

Dreday, do I have any proof he nolested young boys? No, I don't but here's what I do know...these facts are indiputable...

At the time when all of this occurred, Michael Jackson was 45 years old

Take away the money
Take away the fame
Take away the fortune
Take away the music
Take away the name

And what was going on?

A 45 year old man was having sleepovers with little boys and sleeping in the same bed with them.

now I don't have to be a criminologist or lawyer or anything else to tell you that a 45 year old man sleeping in the same bed with little boys has at a minimum, SERIOUS ISSUES!!!

And any parent who let their children spend the night with him has serious issues and doesn't deserve their kids.

Amars
06-26-2009, 01:25 AM
It is a serious issue but Micheal Jackson isn't exactly a "normal" person. He acts like a kid himself. It seemed he never really had relationship with people his age, like me and you have. Being abused and having success so young more then likely had something to do with it. Still the parent need to get their head checked first for even considering letting a child sleep with a man regardless of what relationship they have with their kids or fame they have.

BARF
06-26-2009, 01:46 AM
I still have my "Beat It" Jacket, so I'm right there with you.

i had one too, and the glove

KDog13
06-26-2009, 03:13 AM
Holy **** Thats Crazy I feel like Everybody Is Dying Near 50 Well MJ and Bernie Mac WTF

myke1072
06-26-2009, 06:28 AM
R.I.P. MJ.

The blatant hatred and lack of maturity by some posters here is evidence that they have never experienced a death before. I wish there was some way to snap our fingers and open our eyes to the 99.5 % of the world who have not experienced death in the capacity that I have in my life. The world would be a much better place... a place where people would actually appreciate the living.

SpurzN703
06-26-2009, 08:28 AM

It's easy to be heartless when you're on the internet

Chubby
06-26-2009, 08:29 AM
It's easy to be heartless when you're on the internet
QFTW

SpurzN703
06-26-2009, 08:37 AM
Oh, a bit of zealousy indeed. Wonder what RDS has to comment on this.

No fear, RDS was probably the one who killed MJ. He is that powerful and mighty

SpurzN703
06-26-2009, 08:38 AM
QFTW

Eh?

Chubby
06-26-2009, 08:42 AM
Eh?

Quote for the Win :) Meaning good quote!
Chubbs

BAMAPHIN 22
06-26-2009, 09:09 AM

Michael Jackson’s death on July 25 sent shockwaves through the entertainment industry -- especially an industry where death seems to arrive early to its biggest stars. Jackson, Presley, Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, Buddy Holly, Stevie Ray Vaughn and Jimi Hendrix now have company in the spirit of Michael Jackson.

For Jackson to die at 50 has left an enormous hole in the world’s collective pop culture consciousness. Those who knew him never believed Jackson would die of old age. But, publicly, the world is shocked.

http://www.sheknows.com/articles/809609.htm

X-Pacolypse
06-26-2009, 09:09 AM
I think everybody kind of had a love/hate relationship with Michael. Folks hated him because of the child molestation cases, but people love him because of all the great music he made. Either way, the loss of Michael is shocking.

MoFinz
06-26-2009, 09:24 AM
Cause you have a clue...Time for a bottle and a nap!:lol:I bet your a big fan of Elvis too.You know he did drugs right?

Nothing against Elvis fans!

Using your logic, obviously Elvis never did drugs, since you werent there and have no recorded evidence.
Game
Set
Match

Enjoy your day:up:

dolfan06
06-26-2009, 09:31 AM
good. baby toucheri don't think anybody can be 100% sure he was a pedophile, he was found innocent in a court of law. but i can say with 100% surity the guy had talent. guess i'll focus on that for a while.

lets not forget, 3 kids lost a father yesterday. they'll get enough negative feedback from the regular media with out us adding to it.

MoFinz
06-26-2009, 10:00 AM
i don't think anybody can be 100% sure he was a pedophile, he was found innocent in a court of law. but i can say with 100% surity the guy had talent. guess i'll focus on that for a while.

lets not forget, 3 kids lost a father yesterday. they'll get enough negative feedback from the regular media with out us adding to it.

You think his kids are Fins fans? That would be awesome:woot:

Vaark
06-26-2009, 10:02 AM
RIP
Adios Michael and thanks for the enduring memories

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/06/article1143876037F5890000005DC118_468x49-1.jpg

dolpns13
06-26-2009, 10:37 AM
its been a bad week of deaths.. First this iranian chick, then ed mcmahon, then farrah faucet, then Michael Jackson... must be something in the air? The Happening?

syborg
06-26-2009, 10:40 AM
Is it too soon for Jackson jokes. .cos I have a bunch. .

WISfinfan13
06-26-2009, 10:42 AM
I didnt know too much plastic surgery caused heart problems??

Man I made that (^) comment before I knew he was dead. Sad, lonely, yet interesting human being. But when it comes to success in the music world he was second to none. Somebody said this earlier in the thread, but it sums up exactly how I feel. Im am shocked or stunned by the news of his dealth and I dont even know why??

Dolphan7
06-26-2009, 10:53 AM
Michael Jackson the artist - will be missed and his music will survive him.

Michael Jackson the person - I didn't know him personally, but just based on the words he actually spoke in that interview with Martin Bashir a few years ago, he definitely had some issues in dealing with the rights and wrongs of sleeping with children. Maybe he had a Peter Pan complex, maybe he was a pedophile. I don't know, and I don't think anyone knows for sure. But I do know someone who does know for sure - the man upstairs.

My question is what caused his heart attack? I am approaching 50 years old and I think about these things.

Tetragrammaton
06-26-2009, 11:00 AM
My question is what caused his heart attack? I am approaching 50 years old and I think about these things.

The reports say abusing prescription drugs, as well as a massive weight loss. Time will tell, I am sure.

syborg
06-26-2009, 11:03 AM
IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED - DO NOT READ ON

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Wacko Jacko has asked to be buried at sea.......................preferably between 2 buoys!

Because Michael Jackson was 99% plastic, instead of being cremated, he is being melted down and used for new Lego bricks. Now the kids get to play around with him for a change.

Michael Jacksons upcoming London dates have been cancelled.........

They were James (aged11) and Thomas (age 9)

All reports of Michael Jackson having a heart attack are untrue - he was found in the childrens ward having a stroke.

Michael Jackson Died in L.A last night. Doctors said he didn,t go stiff til they wheeled him past the childrens ward!

Jockeys at tomorrows race meeting will be wearing black armbands out of respect for Michael Jackson who rode more three year olds than anyone in living memory.

dolfan06
06-26-2009, 11:12 AM
The reports say abusing prescription drugs, as well as a massive weight loss. Time will tell, I am sure.you can be perfectly healthy and still have a heart attack. i had my first when i was 49. had a quadruple bypass at 54.

dolpns13
06-26-2009, 11:12 AM
Lol..jesus christ man.. Funny but come on the man hasnt been dead for 24 hours yet..

syborg
06-26-2009, 11:15 AM
Lol..jesus christ man.. Funny but come on the man hasnt been dead for 24 hours yet..

Humour - good or bad taste waits for no one. .

syborg
06-26-2009, 11:16 AM
AGAIN IF EASILY OFFENDED - DO NOT READ ON

apparently the doctors are blaming jackos death on the boogie.

When Farrah Fawcett arrived in heaven God gave here one wish. She wished for all children to be safe. So God killed Michael jackson

jacko died at 1515 just as the big hand touches the little hand.

Charging to 360.... CLEAR!!!
Oh shi-t he melted!

Tetragrammaton
06-26-2009, 11:26 AM
you can be perfectly healthy and still have a heart attack. i had my first when i was 49. had a quadruple bypass at 54.

Well of course, but that was not his case.

CedarPhin
06-26-2009, 12:02 PM
He was a sick individual. No sorrow from me.

Locke
06-26-2009, 12:09 PM
He is moonwalking with Jesus now....

dreday
06-26-2009, 12:09 PM
Using your logic, obviously Elvis never did drugs, since you werent there and have no recorded evidence.
Game
Set
Match

Enjoy your day:up:

No evidence?Keep up the clown posts..It was universally known.You lose.Again.

SpurzN703
06-26-2009, 12:32 PM
its been a bad week of deaths.. First this iranian chick, then ed mcmahon, then farrah faucet, then Michael Jackson... must be something in the air? The Happening?

farrah faucet?

What the hell's the matter with you? She wasn't a sink

dreday
06-26-2009, 12:33 PM
I stopped reading midway through the third page. Lots of sensitivity going on in this thread.

Dreday, do I have any proof he nolested young boys? No, I don't but here's what I do know...these facts are indiputable...

At the time when all of this occurred, Michael Jackson was 45 years old

Take away the money
Take away the fame
Take away the fortune
Take away the music
Take away the name

And what was going on?

A 45 year old man was having sleepovers with little boys and sleeping in the same bed with them.

now I don't have to be a criminologist or lawyer or anything else to tell you that a 45 year old man sleeping in the same bed with little boys has at a minimum, SERIOUS ISSUES!!!

And any parent who let their children spend the night with him has serious issues and doesn't deserve their kids.

Sensitivity?This is the internet...The stupidity of some peoples posts here don't harm me one bit(and its to be expected in this capacity).And they are all entitled to their opinions..And again Im not apologizing for anything MJ did.

BUT

None of that stopped the accusations.And nothing he could have done ever would.

An accusation like that never goes away, there was no way he could ever truly clear his name again, so maybe he just wanted the problem to go away.

Bottom line is that those families were seeking money, and that's what they got.

Let me turn it around, if your child we molested...would you take compensation over justice?

Basically turning your child into a whore in the process?

The ethics of his accusers are far more questionable than those of MJ, once you remove the molestation accusations from the equation.

Once you see their motivations for what they were, a money grab, there is plenty of reason to doubt the accusations...due to their own actions

SpurzN703
06-26-2009, 12:35 PM
AGAIN IF EASILY OFFENDED - DO NOT READ ON

apparently the doctors are blaming jackos death on the boogie.

When Farrah Fawcett arrived in heaven God gave here one wish. She wished for all children to be safe. So God killed Michael jackson

jacko died at 1515 just as the big hand touches the little hand.

Charging to 360.... CLEAR!!!
Oh shi-t he melted!

How do you know when bedtime is at Michael Jackson's house?

When the big hand touches the little hand

JPPT1974
06-26-2009, 12:53 PM
Wasn't a Michael Jackson fan but to have three celebs like him, Ed McMahon, and Farrah Fawcett die in one week, that is something! RIP!

Vaark
06-26-2009, 01:03 PM
Sensitivity?This is the internet...The stupidity of some peoples posts here don't harm me one bit(and its to be expected in this capacity).And they are all entitled to their opinions..And again Im not apologizing for anything MJ did.

BUT

An accusation like that never goes away, there was no way he could ever truly clear his name again, so maybe he just wanted the problem to go away.

Bottom line is that those families were seeking money, and that's what they got.

Let me turn it around, if your child we molested...would you take compensation over justice?

The ethics of his accusers are far more questionable than those of MJ, once you remove the molestation accusations from the equation.

Once you see their motivations for what they were, a money grab, there is plenty of reason to doubt the accusations...due to their own actions

Well, as a responsible parent I sure wouldn't want my son (and it's not "child") to be forced into having to relive this perversion twice on the stand (once in a criminal trial and then in the civil cause that's where it would end up anyway) subjected to invasive defend-at-any-cost questioning by MJ's own $ multi million dream team. That's not to mention being placed in the media's glare and having any shred of juvenile dignity and privacy stolen away, being indelibly tainted. You think maybe they were responsible parents after all?

Me? I've always wondered if I could do what that Louisiana dad did at the airport a few years ago, when his son's molestor was being extradicted from his flight from justice. A reckoning and sparing his son from the trauma of testifying in one fell swoop. Thankfully I never had to make that decision but no one knows what goes through the mind of a betrayed child's parent until you are one.

dreday
06-26-2009, 01:49 PM
Well, as a responsible parent I sure wouldn't want my son (and it's not "child") to be forced into having to relive this perversion twice on the stand (once in a criminal trial and then in the civil cause that's where it would end up anyway) subjected to invasive defend-at-any-cost questioning by MJ's own $ multi million dream team. That's not to mention being placed in the media's glare and having any shred of juvenile dignity and privacy stolen away, being indelibly tainted. You think maybe they were responsible parents after all?

Me? I've always wondered if I could do what that Louisiana dad did at the airport a few years ago, when his son's molestor was being extradicted from his flight from justice. A reckoning and sparing his son from the trauma of testifying in one fell swoop. Thankfully I never had to make that decision but no one knows what goes through the mind of a betrayed child's parent until you are one.

And don't get me wrong,Ive scratched my head in the past about some of the things Ive seen him do,but like you say in the end we may never know what truly went on with him and those boys.Still, to some perception is reality.

People will remember him the way they must.

dreday
06-26-2009, 01:55 PM
"He made Thriller, man. Thriller." - Dave Chappelle.

Arsenal WV
06-26-2009, 02:18 PM
I don't lean either way on this topic. He was a great singer and inspired millions with his music, and donated money to charity. We can say he was a rapist or whatever you would like. But we don't have proof and he wasnt found guilty. So i'll just say he was a amazing performer and I'll just leave it at that

R.I.P. MJ

dolfan06
06-26-2009, 04:13 PM
He was a sick individual. No sorrow from me.either somebody is wrong about MJ or it was really a slow day. 13 pages about a person that had no talent! NOT!

BAMAPHIN 22
06-26-2009, 05:05 PM
The changing face of Michael Jackson:

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/06/72mjss_full-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/06/77mjss_full-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/06/80mjss_full-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/06/ap840228041ss_full-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/06/87mjss_full-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/06/ap92010101694ss_full-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/06/98mjss_full-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/06/00mjss_full-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/06/ap040430015533ss_full-1.jpg

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/06/ap090305017825ss_full-1.jpg

Arsenal WV
06-26-2009, 09:52 PM
My question.

How the hell did he turn white?

WelcomeBack
06-26-2009, 10:11 PM
My question.

This is apparently what he had.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitiligo

ih8brady
06-26-2009, 10:54 PM
My question.

Bleach?

Amars
06-27-2009, 12:56 AM
Michael Charity Work. Definitely made a impact in this world. Over $300 million.

* AIDS Project L.A.
* American Cancer Society
* Angel Food
* Big Brothers of Greater Los Angeles
* BMI Foundation, Inc.— Support music education for gifted youngsters.
* Brotherhood Crusade
* Brothman Burn Center
* Camp Ronald McDonald
* Childhelp U.S.A. – Aims at meeting the needs of abused an neglected children—including education.
* Children’s Institute International
* Cities and Schools Scholarship Fund
* Community Youth Sports & Arts Foundation
* Congressional Black Caucus (CBC)
* Dakar Foundation
* Dreamstreet Kids
* Dreams Come True Charity
* Elizabeth Taylor Aids Foundation
* Juvenile Diabetes Foundation
* Love Match
* Make-A-Wish Foundation
* Minority Aids Project
* Motown Museum
* NAACP
* National Rainbow Coalition
* Rotary Club of Australia
* Society of Singers
* Starlight Foundation
* The Carter Center’s Atlanta Project
* The Sickle Cell Research Foundation
* Transafrica
* United Negro College Fund (UNCF)
* United Negro College Fund Ladder’s of Hope
* UNESCO—The proceeds of one of his tours went to the education of children in developing countries.
* Volunteers of America
* Watts Summer Festival
* Wish Granting
* YMCA – 28th Street/Crenshaw

SpaceMountain16
06-27-2009, 02:26 AM
I can't even think of a word to describe how incredible Michael Jackson was. RIP.

The_Dark_Knight
06-27-2009, 05:33 PM

BUT

No I wouldn't want money over justice and as for ethics? Please, wake up from your dream world Dreday. Money buys you freedom. The only reason Michael Jackson was aquitted is because he has a gazillion dollars.

Want proof that money buys freedom? Hmmm, Donte Stallworth...DUI vehicular manslaughter and gets 30 days in jail where here in my hometown, a man was convicted for the same thing and was imprisoned to 6 years.

Same concept here.

Now you tell me...you tell me honestly and objectively that Michael Jackson's name, fame, and money didn't have anything to do with his trial. If you feel that it didn't, you're definitely living in a dream world.

Money and fame buy you freedom, no matter what the charge is.

dreday
06-27-2009, 05:40 PM
No I wouldn't want money over justice and as for ethics? Please, wake up from your dream world Dreday. Money buys you freedom. The only reason Michael Jackson was aquitted is because he has a gazillion dollars.

Want proof that money buys freedom? Hmmm, Donte Stallworth...DUI vehicular manslaughter and gets 30 days in jail where here in my hometown, a man was convicted for the same thing and was imprisoned to 6 years.

Same concept here.

Now you tell me...you tell me honestly and objectively that Michael Jackson's name, fame, and money didn't have anything to do with his trial. If you feel that it didn't, you're definitely living in a dream world.

Money and fame buy you freedom, no matter what the charge is.

So in all cases money buys freedom?I never said it hadn't in the past,but now your are talking about something else..Again I choose to look at his professional accomplishments,others prey on the negativity in his life like yourself.

If you think hes a pedo fine,nothing will change that.Me on the other hand don't.Act like you know."Dream world"?Niiice.

SRM
06-27-2009, 07:07 PM
http://awkwardstar.wordpress.com/2009/06/27/jordan-chandler-admits-he-lied-about-michael-jackson/

How do you guys that wished him to burn in hell feel now? :err:

BobDole
06-27-2009, 08:29 PM
feel free to kill yourselves people. seriously.

is my computer screwy or are there site issues?

dreday
06-27-2009, 08:31 PM
feel free to kill yourselves people. seriously.

is my computer screwy or are there site issues?

Its FH Bob...

I see a movie deal coming soon now.Wow.People know how to get rich in the US.Couldnt be more predictable.

BobDole
06-27-2009, 08:36 PM
Its FH Bob...

I see a movie deal coming soon now.Wow.People know how to get rich in the US.Couldnt be more predictable.

it's so sad that an icon had to die for the truth to come out. i can't even imagine what his life was like since the allegations. dude started a lie that not only destroyed his life but got him addicted to pain killers that eventually killed him. unfathomable.

are we sure this article is valid though?

dreday
06-27-2009, 08:45 PM
it's so sad that an icon had to die for the truth to come out. i can't even imagine what his life was like since the allegations. dude started a lie that not only destroyed his life but got him addicted to pain killers that eventually killed him. unfathomable.

are we sure this article is valid though?

I'm not sure where SRM got that,but Id reckon it to be closer to true than not.Cause people NEVER lie to get money and attention.

BobDole
06-27-2009, 08:54 PM
I'm not sure where SRM got that,but Id reckon it to be closer to true than not.Cause people NEVER lie to get money and attention.

if it is true, that slime ball father/son duo better change identities and go into hiding. personally, i hope they don't.

RaboGrande24
06-27-2009, 09:16 PM
R.I.P. Michael Jackson. Music and the WORLD wouldnt be the same had he not existed

Arsenal WV
06-28-2009, 03:25 AM
Rip Mj

GoonBoss
06-28-2009, 03:50 AM
I have purposely left myself out of this thread because while I don't understand the "grief", I recognize that some may feel...I get that they feel it. I know because I even took reputation hit for daring to call out the "King of Pop". (Which is ****ing laughable...Seriously? I take a rep hit for calling a child molester for what he is?)

Articles just now come out declaring he never touched kids?

Remember....."Bleacher report" is referred to as "media" on this site.

Just because a random ******* types something, does not make it true.

Yes...That includes me.

Amars
06-28-2009, 11:57 AM
Just going by facts and based on facts in the case there wasn't really anything from what i read. So in my opinion it was just extortion. Money does thing to people unfortunately it doesn't matter who they harm. Micheal still had his faults just like we all do but I think most people follow what other people say with out making their own educated opinion. To me i feel grief because MJ was a part of my childhood. I think most my age tried to imitate him when they were young. Who hasn't tried to moonwalk?

dreday
06-28-2009, 12:09 PM
Just going by facts and based on facts in the case there wasn't really anything from what i read. So in my opinion it was just extortion. Money does thing to people unfortunately it doesn't matter who they harm. Micheal still had his faults just like we all do but I think most people follow what other people say with out making their own educated opinion. To me i feel grief because MJ was a part of my childhood. I think most my age tried to imitate him when they were young. Who hasn't tried to moonwalk?

And you think fans of other NBA teams REALLY think Kobe is a rapist?:chuckle:Or do they just use that as a weapon?:lol:

I have purposely left myself out of this thread because while I don't understand the "grief", I recognize that some may feel...I get that they feel it. I know because I even took reputation hit for daring to call out the "King of Pop". (Which is ****ing laughable...Seriously? I take a rep hit for calling a child molester for what he is?)

Articles just now come out declaring he never touched kids?

Remember....."Bleacher report" is referred to as "media" on this site.

Just because a random ******* types something, does not make it true.

Yes...That includes me.

Cool story brah!:up:

Amars
06-29-2009, 07:45 AM
WOW

dreday
06-29-2009, 10:07 AM
WOW

Hes done nothing brah...Totally can't understand why people obsess over this stuff!:lol:

ih8brady
06-29-2009, 09:22 PM
This is inexcusable:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/How-Michael-Jackson-helped-start-the-Patriots-dy?urn=nfl,173305

Yeah, he was a great singer, but an inspiration for the Kraft's?

BobDole
06-30-2009, 06:13 PM
This is inexcusable:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/How-Michael-Jackson-helped-start-the-Patriots-dy?urn=nfl,173305

Yeah, he was a great singer, but an inspiration for the Kraft's?

can't defend that. that's almost worse than the alleged molestation charges. come to think of it, it's way worse.

#42warfieldman
07-01-2009, 01:27 AM
Really???

i did'nt see any black kids saying anything about him doing anything to them,see anything wrong with that?

#42warfieldman
07-01-2009, 01:28 AM
Rip Mj
true bro!

BAMAPHIN 22
07-02-2009, 04:04 PM
Jermaine Jackson: ‘I wish it was me’

“He went too soon,” the singer’s big brother added. “I wish that it was me. I’ve always felt that I was his backbone, someone to be there for him. I was there and he was sort of like Moses. The things he couldn’t say, I would say them.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31704337/ns/today_people/

TedSlimmJr
07-03-2009, 10:48 AM
What I think is going to come out of all this is that he had some doctor shooting him up with anesthesia.......

He wanted sleep.....

....well.....he got it....

#42warfieldman
07-03-2009, 08:17 PM
My question.

common among some blks is a disease,dont know the name of it,but over a few months your skin will turn,i've seen it happen to like 5 people i know!one lady whom is a friend of my sisters,i did'nt see her for a like a yr,it completely changed her!if you will notice his skin in his chest,you can kinda still see some skin toned somewhat browner,looks like they used makeup to cover it.

Amars
07-06-2009, 08:43 PM
So I won 2 Voucher to Michael Jackson Memorial at Staples. Contemplating on going. The Wife wants to but of course no babysitter so Im thinking of sending her with my cousin. I like Michael but im not into the whole "in thing to do in LA" scene. Plus the guy died i dont want to feel sad if I go. Still going to head to Downtown since I can enter the area now with my voucher and see some of the memorial that going to be up. I wish i got this lucky when I went to Vegas. 8000 ticket out 1.6million requested.

Adam First
07-07-2009, 04:21 PM
I don't remember the last time I cried.

But when his daughter started crying on stage, I almost broke down.

TedSlimmJr
07-07-2009, 04:24 PM
It was really an awesome service....except for when Rev. Al got up there and screwed it up....lol

Adam First
07-07-2009, 04:27 PM
I watched the memorial on NBC, and I'm watching the reaction on CNN

I'm sure he was moved, but it's hard to take anything Wolf Blitzer says seriously because of his constant monotone voice

SpaceMountain16
07-07-2009, 04:47 PM
I only caught a few of the highlights, but that was really sad seeing his daughter up on stage and saying how much she loved him. I still can't believe he's gone. I would have loved to see him "redeem" himself with a series of unforgettable concerts, so people could truly remember his music, remember how incredible a performer he was, see him go out on top.

X-Pacolypse
07-07-2009, 05:25 PM
I don't remember the last time I cried.

But when his daughter started crying on stage, I almost broke down.

When I saw that poor girl break down, it absolutely broke my heart. Whatever your thoughts were on Michael Jackson before his death, the reality is three children just lost their father.

Tetragrammaton
07-07-2009, 08:57 PM
Joe Jackson is my hero.

The man abused his family, severely limiting the mental development of the prodigal son, Michael. The man has no talent of his own, and no qualms about beating and possibly raping his own children. He controls his childrens lives, leading to their drug addictions, and in this case, his son's death. And then, to put the whip cream on, he throws a lavish event in order to make himself more grandiose and you all watch it.

As a student of political science, it is a type of propaganda that the world has never seen before. Hitler and Stalin never even came close. For some reason, rational human beings are co-opting the pain of children they never met (the extended family feels no pain, as they are going to reap the financial rewards). Joe Jackson is a symbol of everything wrong with America, but at the same time is so uniquely American. The man pimps a Blu-Ray disc that will come out shortly while being interviewed about his son's death. His children, with their own financial woes, come swooping in to get a piece of their dead brother. To call them vultures is to be repetitive, but at the same time it isn't often that people cheer on and support vultures. After all, vultures have to get that roadkill out of the highway, but in this case, everyone is stopping and watching with awe.

In what other situation can you destroy the lives of your children, leading one to drug addiction, sexual proclivities, arrested development, and early death, but yet still be the champion after you pulled off your worst deed? This does not happen in my society, and I doubt it happens in yours. But we are lining the pockets of a tyrant, whether it is buying the periodicals that give him his checks for interviews, or engaging in the scalping of tickets to a memorial of man people only saw on the television.

Joe Jackson makes some of the most tyrannical American figures look like amateurs. Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton would never have been so devious.

MoFinz
07-07-2009, 10:39 PM
WZ.....you're awful quick to condemn Joe....but do you share the same scorn for Mike? Can't really see the diff there, except Joe is still breathing

Tetragrammaton
07-07-2009, 11:08 PM
WZ.....you're awful quick to condemn Joe....but do you share the same scorn for Mike? Can't really see the diff there, except Joe is still breathing

What would I blame him for? The man didn't make a spectacle of himself, minus a few instances where he tried to clear his name. If you are referring to the allegations toward him, they can be understood in context of what happened to him.

Let me ask you a question. Which is more strange to you? A man covering the face of his children when he takes them to a zoo, or the fact that cameramen feel the need to photograph his children?

Michael Jackson was killed by his family, and they are all reaping the benefits from it. I blame Michael for nothing. I blame his family, people that bought tabloids, and people that made him feel like an outcast, which would include me at some points in my thoughts of him years ago. Jackson is the greatest casualty to the fad of celebrity culture, and the question is how far it will go.

When you are a machine from the age of five years old, how can you be judged by anyone? Sure, Elvis and the Beatles were as big in their day, but they grew as human beings into their twenties and still had their struggles. Jackson was not a human being, but a source for others pleasures and wealth. I read accounts of his final years, sedated heavily by the charlatans that surrounded him, and it makes even the nonreligious mind of mine thankful that he was allowed to die, that perhaps death was better than being drugged up to go on stage in London to make other people rich.

We should all be ashamed of ourselves. Who are we going to kill for our entertainment next?

JT-forpresident
07-07-2009, 11:25 PM
What would I blame him for? The man didn't make a spectacle of himself, minus a few instances where he tried to clear his name. If you are referring to the allegations toward him, they can be understood in context of what happened to him.

Let me ask you a question. Which is more strange to you? A man covering the face of his children when he takes them to a zoo, or the fact that cameramen feel the need to photograph his children?

Michael Jackson was killed by his family, and they are all reaping the benefits from it. I blame Michael for nothing. I blame his family, people that bought tabloids, and people that made him feel like an outcast, which would include me at some points in my thoughts of him years ago. Jackson is the greatest casualty to the fad of celebrity culture, and the question is how far it will go.

When you are a machine from the age of five years old, how can you be judged by anyone? Sure, Elvis and the Beatles were as big in their day, but they grew as human beings into their twenties and still had their struggles. Jackson was not a human being, but a source for others pleasures and wealth. I read accounts of his final years, sedated heavily by the charlatans that surrounded him, and it makes even the nonreligious mind of mine thankful that he was allowed to die, that perhaps death was better than being drugged up to go on stage in London to make other people rich.

We should all be ashamed of ourselves. Who are we going to kill for our entertainment next?

i agree with you and when i watch michael, it just reminds me of a phenomenon that happened a long time ago in france and italy: a Castrato

artists who were condemned to entertaining people, and suffered a more physical consequence to do so... michael got ripped apart mentally, even though i don't know him personally, the actions he made and what he became clearly indicates that the guy was nowhere near a "normal" human being and all that because someone made a choice for him, when he was young and vulnerable to manipulation

ebozzz
07-08-2009, 01:06 AM
Really???

i did'nt see any black kids saying anything about him doing anything to them,see anything wrong with that?

You know, I have thought about the so called accusations of that family who Michael paid off. I'm a parent and if you molested either of my children, $20 million ain't getting you off. I would have made it my duty to see him convicted. Once I had achieved that, I would have then pursued compensation through a civil suit. IMO most parents would have used the same tactics. Does the fact they just took the money and ran sound a little strange to anyone?

Amars
07-08-2009, 02:14 AM
Jackson I think just wanted to save the child from going through a awful situation that his parents were putting him up to. Im a father and no money will ever be enough to not kill someone(or put him jail if the cops get him first) who ever did that to one of my girls. I would go insane on that person.

Amars
07-08-2009, 02:33 AM
BTW Paris brought me to tears. Im not going to lie. I was fortunate enough to go and in a suite. Im a big Michael fan and can definitely say he was a big part of my childhood musically. Here some pics and vid (sorry real grainy) I have from my phone. I have more pics and video which i can post later if anyone would like to see. RIP Michael you will live eternally in my life and may god bless your children because you were a greater father then entertainer and that saying alot.

Video Link of John Mayer from the Suite (http://www.flickr.com/photos/25124735@N03/3699866423/)

In front the wall of fan signatures. Im on P90x to lose of lbs also btw. lol
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/07/3699826535_6955184528-1.jpg?v=0

The News and Images of Michael
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/07/3700638012_f14108aa76-1.jpg?v=0

The View from where we sat. The shot looks farther then it actually seem in this pic.
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/07/3699827081_efb2275e99-1.jpg?v=0

SpaceMountain16
07-08-2009, 02:38 AM
You know, I have thought about the so called accusations of that family who Michael paid off. I'm a parent and if you molested either of my children, $20 million ain't getting you off. I would have made it my duty to see him convicted. Once I had achieved that, I would have then pursued compensation through a civil suit. IMO most parents would have used the same tactics. Does the fact they just took the money and ran sound a little strange to anyone?

I completely agree with this. If the allegations against MJ were indeed true then no parent would take 'hush' money over retribution for the heinous acts committed against their child. The pedophilia allegations are simply extortion.

d-day
07-08-2009, 02:40 AM
janet needs to get her brothers together and finish that tour as a tribute

ebozzz
07-08-2009, 10:51 AM
janet needs to get her brothers together and finish that tour as a tribute

That would be nice but I don't think it's going to happen. For instance, I don't think that Jackie, Marlon & Randy have been active musically since the late 80s or early 90s. Jermaine and Tito are still in music but are they up for a tour?

A better idea might be to get Janet, involve Tito and Jermaine in some way and also bring the children that are involved in music along. There are several of them that are solo artists or a part of a group. That's how I see it but I admit that I haven't really been a big fan of Michael's music since Off The Wall.

Thriller was obviously an amazing recording, which I own, but that is when his music started to not reach me. One song from Thriller that I still listen to frequently is The Lady In My Life. But hey, I'm more of a 70s music kind of guy......

#42warfieldman
07-09-2009, 12:15 AM
I completely agree with this. If the allegations against MJ were indeed true then no parent would take 'hush' money over retribution for the heinous acts committed against their child. The pedophilia allegations are simply extortion.
right!it would have pushed a little farther,they're saying the last guy is now saying he never touched him!go figure.

Amars
07-09-2009, 12:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lVUvOLdg50

If Michael molested your son would you ask for money???? I can't even imagine even thinking of accepting money.

SpurzN703
07-09-2009, 12:53 PM
When I saw that poor girl break down, it absolutely broke my heart. Whatever your thoughts were on Michael Jackson before his death, the reality is three children just lost their father.

Happens to a lot of kids in the world. You only know about this b/c of who Jackson was.

The_Dark_Knight
07-09-2009, 06:28 PM
Originally Posted by X-Pacolypse http://www.finheaven.com/forums/_new/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1062995026#post1062995026)

I don't think anyone has ever doubted the love Michael's children had for him. I have my opinion of Michael Jackson the MAN and it's unfortunate they were born to live in the Bizarro World that was Michael Jackson.

As cold hearted as it may sound, but perhaps with his death, the children can live a pseudo normal life, but I'm not holding my breath. The friggin papparazzi will hound them every chance they get.

X-Pacolypse
07-09-2009, 06:59 PM
Happens to a lot of kids in the world. You only know about this b/c of who Jackson was.

No question it happens everyday. It just reminds me of how lucky I am to still have my Dad around.

SpaceMountain16
07-11-2009, 02:21 AM
right!it would have pushed a little farther,they're saying the last guy is now saying he never touched him!go figure.

I heard that too, and i totally believe it. As despicable as it is to take advantage of Michael like that, he put himself in that situation by having kids at his ranch and sleeping with them. If something did happen no real parent would ask for simple hush money, no matter how much, they'd want Jackson behind bars.

BAMAPHIN 22
07-30-2009, 12:26 PM
Did Jackson Doctor Fall Asleep As MJ Died?

Michael Jackson's personal doctor flat-out told police he gave Jackson Propofol hours before the King of Pop died, and cops suspect Dr. Conrad Murray may have nodded off while Jackson was under the influence of the powerful anesthetic and awoken to find Jackson dead, according to celebrity Web site TMZ.com.

The Associated Press cites a law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation into Jackson's death as saying Murray administered the Propofol, which authorities believe killed him.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/07/28/earlyshow/leisure/celebspot/main5193084.shtml

Bumpus
07-31-2009, 12:43 AM
Why the **** are we still talking about this?