PDA

View Full Version : New Madden10 Video with New Uniform Combination

FinAtic8480
06-25-2009, 10:47 PM
Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpO5lmSISbM&feature=channel

If he only would have ran an I Formation inside the 20 with Ronnie we would have scored. This guy sucks at Madden and was a puss for not using Penny to lauch it.

AccordOn13z
06-25-2009, 10:51 PM
It looks weird but I like all the color.

Bta72dolphins
06-25-2009, 10:58 PM
Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpO5lmSISbM&feature=channel

If he only would have ran an I Formation inside the 20 with Ronnie we would have scored. This guy sucks at Madden and was a puss for not using Penny to lauch it.

that is pretty cool.

j-off-her-doll
06-25-2009, 11:03 PM
Dude definitely sucks at Madden.

I have a great deal of excitement (bulge in pants) for '10. Since '09 is not available for PC, I'm still playing '08. Also, the Dolphins are terrible on '08, so it's a real struggle playing at a high level.

$lillew#27$
06-25-2009, 11:06 PM
wow is that our new uniform if so i like it

KTOWNFINFAN
06-26-2009, 02:17 AM
WHAT WAS PENNINGTON THINKING??? The reason we won so much was because we didn't turn the ball over. If Penny is gonna start that crap, I say put in Henne. It's just now June and he is already throwing crap like that I say cut em. Tony can't be showing weakness at a time like this. Send Pennington to the bench and lets see what we have in Henne and White.

I gotta say this is a sorry way to kick off the season. BTW when was that game played?? I didn't even know they had started the season. They need to advertise.

FinsGuy939
06-26-2009, 02:17 AM
The thing that worries me about the Wildcat in this game is the sweep play to Ricky that will never work in this game just like a WR reverse has no chance at working. The play just doesn't develop quickly enough to be successful

burger13
06-26-2009, 10:49 AM
wtf is with those uniforms??

sucks that it looks like they were so worried that the wildcat would be exploited....that they made it too easy to defend. Never once did I see Ricky stopped by the DE when taking the handoff from Ronnie.....he's at full speed, and there's an extra lineman, he's gonna make it past the DE at least....but apparently not in Madden he won't.

aesop
06-26-2009, 11:38 AM
I would root for another team if that was our uniform.

chibully
06-26-2009, 11:55 AM
WHAT WAS PENNINGTON THINKING??? The reason we won so much was because we didn't turn the ball over. If Penny is gonna start that crap, I say put in Henne. It's just now June and he is already throwing crap like that I say cut em. Tony can't be showing weakness at a time like this. Send Pennington to the bench and lets see what we have in Henne and White.

I gotta say this is a sorry way to kick off the season. BTW when was that game played?? I didn't even know they had started the season. They need to advertise.

it's only a video game.

Farmer
06-26-2009, 11:59 AM
I would root for another team if that was our uniform.

im blocked from youtube while at work, anyone bored enough to post a screen cap of the uniforms???

VT Dolphan
06-26-2009, 09:10 PM
im blocked from youtube while at work, anyone bored enough to post a screen cap of the uniforms???

it's just orange jerseys with aqua pants...ugly

LayZFin21
06-28-2009, 11:02 AM
Our uniforms would immediately jump to the ugliest in professional sports if we indeed wear that color combination. That looks absolutely retarded and I don't see how anyone could like that combo.

aquaman54
06-28-2009, 07:39 PM
Even though I know what we just saw in that video clip........GOD I HOPE THAT IT'S SOME SORT OF JOKE OR PRANK SOMEONE IS PLAYING!!! If true,those unis would immediately become the worst to ever walk on a field.Nothing,in my opinion,can be any better than our white/whites.....especially our 70's/80's!!!

SR 7
06-29-2009, 12:22 AM
i wonder if we can use white in RW spot or not.

wonder who u can put where n when and if u can use white as a RB or not.