PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Listen to Sports Talk Radio On The Weekend Late Nights?

GoonBoss
06-28-2009, 04:27 AM
I'm listening to ESPNradio.com.....The Bob Valvano show is horrific. I used to listen to it (because there was nothing else) at one time....But my god..It's terrible.

I fully think the only reason he's around is because of his dead brother.

JCane
06-28-2009, 05:37 PM
You know me, I download Colin's show and listen to it at night. But depending on how busy I am at work, if I finish listening to Colin's show early, I'll listen to Jason Smith. I like Smith a lot.

X-Pacolypse
06-29-2009, 10:05 AM
Listening to weekend sports talk radio is like going to the strip club when the "B team" is on stage.

Pandarilla 72
06-30-2009, 11:33 PM
As a late night sports talk caller from a few years past, if you find one who has a good sense of humor (I used to call Sedano when he was on the third shift) you've got the perfect venue for fun and shennanigans. Listening to those shows can be god awful, but if you call up and make people laugh and have fun with it, well, let's just say it was tough to give up.

GoonBoss
07-02-2009, 05:24 AM
As a late night sports talk caller from a few years past, if you find one who has a good sense of humor (I used to call Sedano when he was on the third shift) you've got the perfect venue for fun and shennanigans. Listening to those shows can be god awful, but if you call up and make people laugh and have fun with it, well, let's just say it was tough to give up.

Oh, not all late night guys are bad at all. I love Jason Smith on "All Night", and, Sedano on "Third Shift" was great. I mean the weekends. Fri-Sat late night.

GoonBoss
07-02-2009, 05:25 AM
Listening to weekend sports talk radio is like going to the strip club when the "B team" is on stage.

:lol:

They try, god bless 'em.