PDA

View Full Version : The Chefs to carve Buffalo....

bigbry
10-20-2003, 08:27 PM
carcass next.....in the Natl. spotlight!!!!

BB

harmonkoz
10-20-2003, 08:36 PM
Put your points where your mouth is.... 5000 points?

bigbry
10-20-2003, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Put your points where your mouth is.... 5000 points?

Hell ya! Ive got the Chiefs. 7726???? I'll leave ya a couple :D

BB

harmonkoz
10-20-2003, 09:21 PM
Alright then we are on. When the Bills win don't make me send Mario and Guido to collect.

harmonkoz
10-20-2003, 09:24 PM
No spread. Straight up. 5000 Finheaven points.

bigbry
10-20-2003, 11:27 PM

Deal!:D

BB

CirclingWagons
10-21-2003, 12:42 AM
I'll take that bet too..Bills over Chiefs

dolfan06
10-21-2003, 02:11 PM
Alright then we are on. When the Bills win don't make me send Mario and Guido to collect. figures you wouldn't show up yourself!:tongue:

Pagan
10-21-2003, 02:33 PM
Man...you Bills fans are smoking some serious stuff! Straight up??? Hoo boy.....:lol:

harmonkoz
10-21-2003, 02:40 PM
:bong:

War Chief
10-22-2003, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
I'll take that bet too..Bills over Chiefs

Were you over at the Chiefs Planet yesterday CW? I coulda swore I saw you there (or someone else using your moniker).

War Chief
10-22-2003, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by bigbry

BB

We will be 8-0 going into our break. We are 7-0 now....do the math. :evil:

Justasportsfan
10-22-2003, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by War Chief

We will be 8-0 going into our break. We are 7-0 now....do the math. :evil:

Do youhonestly think the bills don't have a chance?

harmonkoz
10-22-2003, 11:11 AM
Keep dreaming Nancy.

I was at Arrowhead when the Lowly Rob Johnson thrashed the Queefs in 2000. I have also personally witnessed many a Bills *** whippings in Arrowhead.

Arrowhead is a b!tch of place to get a W, but if Rob Johnson could f'ing do it, I say anyone can. You ladies did not exactly look dominating against that Football team with the colostomy bag strapped to their a$$. (i.e. da Raiders.)

Would you like to put all of your points where your mouth is? I will be happy to take them all.

:harm:

dolfan06
10-22-2003, 11:15 AM
Keep dreaming Nancy.

I was at Arrowhead when the Lowly Rob Johnson thrashed the Queefs in 2000. I have also personally witnessed many a Bills *** whippings in Arrowhead.

Arrowhead is a b!tch of place to get a W, but if Rob Johnson could f'ing do it, I say anyone can. You ladies did not exactly look dominating against that Football team with the colostomy bag strapped to their a$$. (i.e. da Raiders.)

Would you like to put all of your points where your mouth is? I will be happy to take them all.

:harm: that was then, this is the now!:tongue:

XoPhinsoX
10-22-2003, 11:21 AM
We need the Bills to lose, but I have a feeling they're going to win.

Chiefs have to lose sometime and it's not like they've been blowing people away like in the beginning. They can thank Dante for atleast 2-3 victories.

Do the Pats have a bye this week? Honestly (hopefully not) I think the Bills pull out an upset.

Btw, WarChief, weren't the Saints like 6-1 or something last yer and failed to make the playoffs? I thin kthe Chiefs are relatively healthy, right? Well, you will get hit with the injury bug soon enough and let's see how you guys handle that ;).

War Chief
10-22-2003, 01:10 PM
Keep dreaming Nancy.

It's a bet. I win I get 1495 from you. I lose you get mine.

Justasportsfan
10-22-2003, 01:19 PM

It's a bet. I win I get 1495 from you. I lose you get mine.

Don't count us out Chief. Is we win can I have Pocahontas?

harmonkoz
10-22-2003, 01:19 PM
You are on WarChief.

Justasportsfan
10-22-2003, 01:34 PM
I wanted to make a bet w/ Chief. Now that his points are taken anyone wanna bet with me? 10,000 on the bills . Anyone?

War Chief
10-22-2003, 01:46 PM
Off to a Hot Start – Kansas City Seeks Rarified Air of 8-0
KC is just the seventh team since ’90 to open a season at 7-0. The Chiefs are seeking to become just the fifth team since ’90 and only the 11th team since ’70 to open the regular season at 8-0. Of those 10 squads to start a season 8-0 or better since the AFL-NFL merger, eight reached the Super Bowl and six hoisted the Lombardi Trophy.

Chiefs, Bills Have Had Three Fantastic Finishes at Arrowhead
The home team has won eight of the last nine Chiefs-Bills contests. Dating back to ’90, Buffalo is just 3-10 (.231) in road contests vs. AFC West foes. The Bills are 6-13 (.316) on the road since 2001 and have dropped six of their last seven away contests dating back to a 17-16 loss at KC (11/17/02). The Chiefs have won eight straight at Arrowhead dating back to 2002 and need one more victory to tie the third-longest home winning streak in team history. KC’s current home victory string is the club’s longest since producing a franchise-record 11-game streak from ’97-98, a streak which began with a 22-16 win vs. Buffalo (9/14/97).

The last three meetings between the Chiefs and Bills at Arrowhead have all come down to the wire. Those three games have all featured some common threads – the team leading after three quarters failed to win, there were one or more fourth-quarter lead changes and there was a game-clinching interception. Here’s a snapshot of those three contests.

QB Trent Green Has Been Key to Kansas City’s Winning Streaks
QB Trent Green has won his last seven starts and would become the first signal-caller in KC history to register eight consecutive victories should the Chiefs defeat the Bills. Green is currently tied with Len Dawson and Steve Bono who also won seven straight starts. Green has also won his last eight home starts, the most consecutive wins by any KC signal-caller at Arrowhead since Bono orchestrated a 10-game home winning streak from ’95-96. Green has completed 128 of 202 passes (63.4%) with 11 TDs and seven INTs in those eight home wins, good for a 91.3 rating.

Gonzalez is Chiefs All-Time Leading Receiver
With three catches at Oakland, Chiefs TE Tony Gonzalez (417 career catches) became just the third tight end in NFL history to establish himself as his franchise’s all-time receptions leader (excluding Houston). Gonzalez joined Hall of Fame TE Ozzie Newsome who collected 662 catches for Cleveland, while Shannon Sharpe (642) is Denver’s all-time leading pass catcher. Gonzalez surpassed WR Henry Marshall (416) as KC’s top receiver, accomplishing the feat in just his 102nd NFL contest. It took Marshall 165 games to amass his 416 receptions. Gonzalez is also KC’s career leader in receptions of 20+ yards (65) and is the sixth player in team annals with 5,000+ receiving yards.

Bills QB Drew Bledsoe Still Seeking First Win at Arrowhead
Bills QB Drew Bledsoe is 0-3 in his three previous visits to Arrowhead Stadium (0-2 with NE, 0-1 with BUF). The Chiefs are the only NFL team that Bledsoe has started against more than once on the road and never defeated. He has never started a road contest at WAS, TEN, ATL, CAR, OAK or SEA. Bledsoe is one of six QBs with at least three career starts at Arrowhead who have never left Kansas City with a victory. He joins Steve Young, Jake Plummer, Jeff George, Gus Frerotte and John Friesz, who also own 0-3 marks as starters at Arrowhead. John Elway owns the most career losses of any QB as a starter at Arrowhead, owning a 4-10 regular season record. Despite that 0-3 record, Bledsoe’s teams have only been outscored by a total of eight points in his three previous visits to KC.

Sound Decision-Making a Must For This Week’s Signal-Callers
The QB who doesn’t throw an INT in this contest may be the signal-caller who leads his squad to victory. Since joining Buffalo in 2002, Bills QB Drew Bledsoe has thrown 20 TDs and just two INTs in Buffalo’s 12 victories which translates into a 102.4 rating. In Buffalo’s 11 losses over that same span, he’s thrown 10 TDs and 18 INTs, which computes to a 67.5 rating. In other words, the Bills are 10-2 in games when Bledsoe doesn’t throw an INT and 2-9 in contests when he has at least one INT. Bledsoe threw two TDs and one INT in BUF’s 24-7 win vs. WAS (10/19).

The Chiefs defense has registered 13 INTs in 2003, a figure that leads the AFC and is second in the NFL behind only MIN (16). Chiefs QB Trent Green has been proficient at taking care of the football. He tied a team single-game record by throwing 45 passes without an INT in a 40-34 OT win at GB (10/12) and has thrown just two INTs in his last four games – a span of 123 pass attempts. Here are Bledsoe’s won/loss splits since 2002.

Pro Bowl RBs Holmes, Henry to Battle in the Ground Game
Chiefs two-time Pro Bowl RB Priest Holmes has excelled at Arrowhead this season, averaging 20.3 carries and 101.3 rushing yards in three home contests. KC is 6-2 all-time when Holmes has a 100-yard day at Arrowhead, including a string of four straight wins dating back to a 17-16 win vs. Buffalo (11/17/02). Holmes is coming off a season-high 123-yard performance at Oakland (10/20).

Buffalo has won five of its last six games when RB Travis Henry tops the 100-yard mark. The Bills only loss over that span was last year’s defeat at KC when Henry had 126 ground yards. Although the Bills rank 30th in the NFL averaging 77.3 rushing ypg, Henry is coming off a career-high 167-yard rushing effort vs. WAS (10/19). However, Henry has totaled 44 carries for 86 yards in three road contests in 2003.

A Positive Turnover Ratio is Always a Must vs. Buffalo
The winner of the last nine Chiefs-Bills games (regular season and playoffs) has had an even or positive turnover ratio. KC was +1 in last year’s 17-16 win. The last time a team won in this series with a negative turnover mark was ’86. KC has been even or plus in nine of its last 10 games at Arrowhead dating back to 2002. Buffalo has lost seven of its last nine games when it has a negative turnover ratio, but has won seven of its last eight when even or positive. The Bills have won six straight games with a positive turnover mark dating back to 2001, but have owned a negative turnover mark in 15 of their last 23 games. The Chiefs are one of the NFL’s best teams this season in terms of turning takeaways in points. KC has registered 61 points off opponents’ turnovers in 2003, the second-best mark in the league behind only San Francisco (67).

Taking it to Extremes – Chiefs vs. Bills Key Stats
Win on First Down: KC’s offense leads the NFL, averaging 6.80 yards per play on first down. Opponents have had an avg. distance of 7.28 yards to go on second down vs. Buffalo, the third-shortest avg. distance in the NFL.
Punt Ret. Avg: KC leads the NFL, averaging 21.0 yards per punt return. Buffalo is 32nd in the NFL, averaging 4.3 yards per punt return.
Scoring Differential: KC leads the NFL in scoring differential at +83 (205 scored/125 allowed). The Bills are 13th in that area at +28 (138/110).
Sacks Allowed: KC is 11th in the NFL, allowing a sack once every 20.5 pass atts. BUF is 26th in the league, allowing a sack once every 11.3 atts.

Justasportsfan
10-22-2003, 01:59 PM
Nice articles that make the chief's look good. Like someone said, that was then and this is now.

If both Bills and Chiefs O click on all cylinders , it's a push. The Chiefs however have been more consistent because of their running game.

If both D's click however, Buffalo's D is better.

If the bills that beat the Pats, Jags and Redskins show up, we will win. If the one that played the jets , fins , bengals and eagles show up, the chiefs will be 8-0.

dolfan06
10-22-2003, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by justafan
Nice articles that make the chief's look good. Like someone said, that was then and this is now.

If both Bills and Chiefs O click on all cylinders , it's a push. The Chiefs however have been more consistent because of their running game.

If both D's click however, Buffalo's D is better.

If the bills that beat the Pats, Jags and Redskins show up, we will win. If the one that played the jets , fins , bengals and eagles show up, the chiefs will be 8-0. this is what i've been sayin, tell kozzy, he thinks the bills can't lose!

CirclingWagons
10-22-2003, 02:05 PM

Were you over at the Chiefs Planet yesterday CW? I coulda swore I saw you there (or someone else using your moniker).
yes Chief...I just signed up there yesterday....classy fans..unlike some site I know....:lol:

Justasportsfan
10-22-2003, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
this is what i've been sayin, tell kozzy, he thinks the bills can't lose!

That's because he thinks that the bills that played last Sunday will show up and so do I. We played an awsome game and moulds will be back and Henry is healthy again.

But anything can happen. The bills have a Jeckl and Hyde type of team because of coaching. I for one don't know what bills team will show up but I'm pinning my hopes that the better bills will show up.

dolfan06
10-22-2003, 02:08 PM

yes Chief...I just signed up there yesterday....classy fans..unlike some site I know....:lol: ah, you finally admit it, bbi is classless!:D

War Chief
10-22-2003, 02:10 PM

yes Chief...I just signed up there yesterday....classy fans..unlike some site I know....:lol:

Cool, welcome aboard. Be sure to post there more often, we get a lot of fans of other teams in there (hell, we even allow *GASP* Raider fans) and it makes the board experience even better. I have only seen 2 Bills fans thus far but they were both cool. We've had one Dolphin fan and guess what.......he made a complete *** of himself. Course, he stopped coming.

CirclingWagons
10-22-2003, 02:11 PM
ah, you finally admit it, bbi is classless!:D
nice try;)
finsewer.com was the answer:D

dolfan06
10-22-2003, 02:13 PM

nice try;)
finsewer.com was the answer:D then how come you keep showing up. i don't go to bbi, it sucks!

CirclingWagons
10-22-2003, 02:13 PM

Cool, welcome aboard. Be sure to post there more often, we get a lot of fans of other teams in there (hell, we even allow *GASP* Raider fans) and it makes the board experience even better. I have only seen 2 Bills fans thus far but they were both cool. We've had one Dolphin fan and guess what.......he made a complete *** of himself. Course, he stopped coming.
A dolphin fan making an *** of himself?!:eek: ...say it ain't so!:lol:
thanks for the welcome Chief...it's a cool board, and even though the Chiefs are 7-0, the fans don't have their heads in the clouds...but the Dolphins are 4-2 and they do:lol:

CirclingWagons
10-22-2003, 02:14 PM
then how come you keep showing up. i don't go to bbi, it sucks!
keep your friends close but your enemies closer:evil:

dolfan06
10-22-2003, 02:16 PM

keep your friends close but your enemies closer:evil: noway, have you ever been close to a buffalo, phew!:rolleyes:

Justasportsfan
10-22-2003, 02:20 PM
noway, have you ever been close to a buffalo, phew!:rolleyes:

I think you are the only one who was around when buffalos still existed. :D

dolfan06
10-22-2003, 02:25 PM

I think you are the only one who was around when buffalos still existed. :D you've never been to wyoming, have you!:tongue:

Justasportsfan
10-22-2003, 02:31 PM
you've never been to wyoming, have you!:tongue: Nope, I'm straight. :D

dolfan06
10-22-2003, 02:33 PM
Nope, I'm straight. :D thats not what i heard!:rolleyes:

Justasportsfan
10-22-2003, 02:34 PM
thats not what i heard!:rolleyes:

fix your hearing aid then you'll hear right. :D

:jk:

dolfan06
10-22-2003, 02:41 PM

fix your hearing aid then you'll hear right. :D

:jk: you're straight, opposed to bent, but thats as far as it goes!

btw, i don't know how many threads i've read and posted in, but once again, leave it to a bill fan to bring up sexual preferences. you people must have doubts about yourselves!:rolleyes:

Justasportsfan
10-22-2003, 02:47 PM
you're straight, opposed to bent, but thats as far as it goes!

btw, i don't know how many threads i've read and posted in, but once again, leave it to a bill fan to bring up sexual preferences. you people must have doubts about yourselves!:rolleyes:

Yeah like one of your fellow finfans starting a gay name thread. BTW, nice sig picture :lol:

CirclingWagons
10-22-2003, 02:47 PM
you're straight, opposed to bent, but thats as far as it goes!

your the one who brought up sightseeing trips to Wyoming, just to get a peek at some Buffalo:tongue:

War Chief
10-22-2003, 02:51 PM

your the one who brought up sightseeing trips to Wyoming, just to get a peek at some Buffalo:tongue:

Or possibly sheep? :evil:

harmonkoz
10-22-2003, 02:53 PM
:monkeyr: :dolphin:

Justasportsfan
10-22-2003, 02:56 PM
Justa playin' 06. Back to topic.

The Bills are gonna abuse Pocahontas on National TV :D

Right Chief?

dolfan06
10-22-2003, 02:57 PM

your the one who brought up sightseeing trips to Wyoming, just to get a peek at some Buffalo:tongue: never been to wyoming in my life, i do intend to go for a mustang round up. i don't know what you intend to go there for!:rolleyes:

CirclingWagons
10-22-2003, 03:03 PM
never been to wyoming in my life, i do intend to go for a mustang round up. i don't know what you intend to go there for!:rolleyes: there's nothing there..in fact, it's the least populated state in the USA

dolfan06
10-22-2003, 03:06 PM
there's nothing there..in fact, it's the least populated state in the USA they do have a mustang roundup every year, and the horses are free!;)

dolfan06
10-22-2003, 03:08 PM
they do have a mustang roundup every year, and the horses are free!;) my nextdoor neighbor is a cowboy and goes every year brings back about 10 or 15 and sells em in Perris, for $100 each. pays for his trip! if he gets one with good color and stature he gets as much as $500.;)

CirclingWagons
10-22-2003, 03:17 PM
my nextdoor neighbor is a cowboy and goes every year brings back about 10 or 15 and sells em in Perris, for $100 each. pays for his trip! if he gets one with good color and stature he gets as much as $500.;)
So you fancy the Cowboy-type?:spank:
:lol:

harmonkoz
10-22-2003, 03:26 PM
Nice pic of the Dolphin screwing the Meatloaf in your sig 06.

harmonkoz
10-22-2003, 03:26 PM
...or is it a Walrus? Why do I feel like we have been over this before?

Marino1983
10-22-2003, 03:37 PM

:lol: Yeah and like YOU would know something about class c-JERK ????? - NOT ......

Keep on slurping down that crow... There will be more for you after the squaws get done burning QUEENIE at the stake !!!

:roflmao:

Mairno1983

CirclingWagons
10-22-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983

:lol: Yeah and like YOU would know something about class c-JERK ????? - NOT ......

Keep on slurping down that crow... There will be more for you after the squaws get done burning QUEENIE at the stake !!!

Mairno1983
I'll bet you 20,000 points....I take Bills...you take Chiefs...you in?...it's just points after all

War Chief
10-22-2003, 03:46 PM
Justa playin' 06. Back to topic.

The Bills are gonna abuse Pocahontas on National TV :D

Right Chief?

Ummmmm........NO. ;)

CirclingWagons
10-22-2003, 03:50 PM
M83...it's not money, it's points..are you gonna bet already?...if the Bills lose, you can gladly have my precious finheaven points:lol:

Justasportsfan
10-22-2003, 03:51 PM

Ummmmm........NO. ;)

Okay we'll be gentle w/ her

bills 27
Pocahontas 17

;)

War Chief
10-22-2003, 04:05 PM

Okay we'll be gentle w/ her

bills 27
Pocahontas 17

;)

KC 31 - Bills 21. Book it. :tongue:

harmonkoz
10-22-2003, 04:10 PM
I will take great pleasure in taking points from a Queef's fan.

Justasportsfan
10-22-2003, 04:15 PM
Do we have any lb's that can cover Gonzo the muppet? It doesn't matter, they'll run John Holmes all day and Daryll Hall can't do squat w/o John Oats.

Al Green, won't have time to throw.

:D

dolfan06
10-22-2003, 04:28 PM
Nice pic of the Dolphin screwing the Meatloaf in your sig 06. wasn't a meat loaf until the dolphin started!:tongue:

harmonkoz
10-22-2003, 04:46 PM
And Dolphins fans wonder why we always play the **** smack card on them. :nono:

dolfan06
10-22-2003, 04:55 PM

So you fancy the Cowboy-type?:spank:
:lol: no, but there ain't nothin sexier than a long legged chick, wearin cowboy boots, tight fittin jeans, a tank top and a cowboy hat!:D

harmonkoz
10-22-2003, 05:53 PM
Is'nt that a Mel McDaniel song?

Justasportsfan
10-22-2003, 05:56 PM
no, but there ain't nothin sexier than a long legged chick, wearin cowboy boots, tight fittin jeans, a tank top and a cowboy hat!:D

Just make sure htey're not the one's that don't shower and have 1 tooth.

dolfan06
10-23-2003, 11:35 AM
Is'nt that a Mel McDaniel song? i think he has a song about tight fittin jeans, but i'm not talkin about singin, i'm talkin about doin!:rolleyes: :tongue:

bigbry
10-26-2003, 11:17 PM

BB

Bawawawahahahahahaha HA!

BB

CirclingWagons
10-26-2003, 11:22 PM

Bawawawahahahahahaha HA!

BB
Congrats Bry...you called it...one of your easier picks of the year i'm guessing..

bigbry
10-26-2003, 11:28 PM

Congrats Bry...you called it...one of your easier picks of the year i'm guessing..

Deep down you also knew.

Bb

CirclingWagons
10-26-2003, 11:31 PM

Deep down you also knew.

Bb
I held out hope...but then the Buffalo coaching staff had to get involved...when that happens, carnage ensues, and you can catch that on ESPN right now

dolfan06
10-27-2003, 12:40 AM
the bills really got their sh!t together. the problem is they forgot where they left it!:lol:

CirclingWagons
10-27-2003, 12:42 AM
the bills really got their sh!t together. the problem is they forgot where they left it!:lol: nonsense 06..they know where their sh!t is...its on the sidelines wearing a headset

dolfan06
10-27-2003, 12:48 AM
nonsense 06..they know where their sh!t is...its on the sidelines wearing a headset are you telling me bledsoe threw all those INT's and got sacked so many times because of a man with a headset? you must be a headcase!:rolleyes:

CirclingWagons
10-27-2003, 12:55 AM
are you telling me bledsoe threw all those INT's and got sacked so many times because of a man with a headset? you must be a headcase!:rolleyes:
yes...the game was lost on the first 4 Bills drives...the playcalling destroyed us...each of the first 4 possessions we started at or near midfield...Gilbride would run Henry onc..and he's get 4 or 5...then he would pass EVERY second and third down...pure stupidity...needless to say, no first downs, and the Chiefs were up 21-2 before you knew it. All Bledsoe's interceptions came after we were down 28-5...forced to throw the ball to comeback, it was easy pickens. Bledsoe wasn't good tonight, but he definately does not shoulder the blame...thats GW and KG...hell, just check out the Chiefs site....they arent ripping Bledsoe, they're ripping our stupid coaches...and rightfully so.

dolfan06
10-27-2003, 12:59 AM

yes...the game was lost on the first 4 Bills drives...the playcalling destroyed us...each of the first 4 possessions we started at or near midfield...Gilbride would run Henry onc..and he's get 4 or 5...then he would pass EVERY second and third down...pure stupidity...needless to say, no first downs, and the Chiefs were up 21-2 before you knew it. All Bledsoe's interceptions came after we were down 28-5...forced to throw the ball to comeback, it was easy pickens. Bledsoe wasn't good tonight, but he definately does not shoulder the blame...thats GW and KG...hell, just check out the Chiefs site....they arent ripping Bledsoe, they're ripping our stupid coaches...and rightfully so. if your eyes aren't brown its because you're a quart low. you're so full of it i can't believe it!:tongue: :rolleyes:

CirclingWagons
10-27-2003, 01:03 AM
if your eyes aren't brown its because you're a quart low. you're so full of it i can't believe it!:tongue: :rolleyes:
explain argument....you can't, because you dont know football.

We were down 28-5, then Bledsoe throws his picks...watch the game first dumbsh!t:lol:

bigbry
10-27-2003, 01:03 AM
Apparently Bledsoe isnt smart enough or have the balls to audible.

BB

CirclingWagons
10-27-2003, 01:05 AM
Apparently Bledsoe isnt smart enough or have the balls to audible.

BB
audible?...with our offensive line, are you kidding me?...thats a false start every time bry

dolfan06
10-27-2003, 01:07 AM

explain argument....you can't, because you dont know football.

We were down 28-5, then Bledsoe throws his picks...watch the game first dumbsh!t:lol: oh garbage, i know a train wreck when i see one!http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

dolfan06
10-27-2003, 01:09 AM

audible?...with our offensive line, are you kidding me?...thats a false start every time bry didn't you tell us sam adams was the answer to your offensive woes!:D

dolfan06
10-27-2003, 01:10 AM
didn't you tell us sam adams was the answer to your offensive woes!:D wish i could find the post because YOU and justa both did!

bigbry
10-27-2003, 01:12 AM

audible?...with our offensive line, are you kidding me?...thats a false start every time bry

Then its not just the coach's.

BB

CirclingWagons
10-27-2003, 01:14 AM

BB
yes it is..they are undisciplined...discipline comes from coaching....look how disciplined the Cowboys are because of Parcells...they are one of the least penalized teams in the league

dolfan06
10-27-2003, 01:15 AM

BB the turnovers didn't help, and don't tell me the coaches drilled that into the team!:tongue:

dolfan06
10-27-2003, 01:17 AM
the turnovers didn't help, and don't tell me the coaches drilled that into the team!:tongue: and dante hall splitting the defense like that, that was the coaches fault too!:rolleyes:

CirclingWagons
10-27-2003, 01:19 AM
the turnovers didn't help, and don't tell me the coaches drilled that into the team!:tongue: once again...all the turnovers happened after the game had been decided, at 28-5.
turnovers didn't put us in a 23 point hole..we hadn't committed any to that point...are you following all this 06?:rolleyes:

CirclingWagons
10-27-2003, 01:20 AM
and dante hall splitting the defense like that, that was the coaches fault too!:rolleyes: nope...that was the defenses fault....but you switched topic off of Bledsoe:tongue:

dolfan06
10-27-2003, 01:27 AM
nope...that was the defenses fault....but you switched topic off of Bledsoe:tongue: screw you and that "you switched topics" crap, i was talking about your worthless team in general!:yell:

CirclingWagons
10-27-2003, 01:34 AM
screw you and that "you switched topics" crap, i was talking about your worthless team in general!:yell: in the end, we'll both be losers this year...one of us will just have a higher draft pick...it'll be Chiefs vs some NFC team

dolfan06
10-27-2003, 01:34 AM
screw you and that "you switched topics" crap, i was talking about your worthless team in general!:yell: everytime you're at a loss for words or your alligator mouth overloads your canary a$$, its "you swtched topics". well im' sorry to confuse you, i forgot bills fans can't have more than one topic on their mind at once!:rolleyes:

CirclingWagons
10-27-2003, 02:17 AM
everytime you're at a loss for words or your alligator mouth overloads your canary a$$, its "you swtched topics". well im' sorry to confuse you, i forgot bills fans can't have more than one topic on their mind at once!:rolleyes: you're old and stupid:rolleyes:

dolfan06
10-27-2003, 10:42 AM
you're old and stupid:rolleyes: wow, what a terrific comeback. man you really got it together! NOT!

War Chief
10-27-2003, 01:22 PM
You are on WarChief.

That will be 1495 points please. Do you have to transfer them or does a mod have to do it?

bigbry
10-28-2003, 05:42 PM

Whers my dough?

BB

Marino1983
10-28-2003, 09:41 PM
Just like hummerlips predictions BB,, empty and broke ......

:lol:

Marino1983

harmonkoz
10-29-2003, 09:57 AM
Hey Nancies look at your f'ing (that was for you BB) point totals. I gave you an extra 5 points War Chief just because you were crying like a little girl about a mod having to do it.

dolfan06
10-29-2003, 11:45 AM

BB they not only carved em, they bent em over the old apple barrel!;)

War Chief
10-29-2003, 11:53 AM
Hey Nancies look at your f'ing <--- That was for you BB point totals. I gave you an extra 5 points War Chief just because you were crying like a little girl about a mod having to do it.

Nah Harmonkoz, I think you misunderstood. I was simply asking if a poster (you) could transfer the points of if it is necessary to be a mod to do it. No crying here. I probably could have worded the question a little better. :cool:

harmonkoz
10-29-2003, 12:08 PM
Its all good War Chief. Nice game. *&^%@(*&%^(*&)&*)

War Chief
10-29-2003, 02:38 PM
Its all good War Chief. Nice game. *&^%@(*&%^(*&)&*)

Has Donahoe fired Greg Williams yet? If not, what is he waiting on? You guys have some great talent and he is just wasting it.

harmonkoz
10-29-2003, 02:52 PM
He is crap, Gilbride is crap, Gray is crap, and LeBeau is crap.

If Dick Lebeau ends up as head coach I am going to have a f'ing stroke.

dolfan06
10-29-2003, 03:45 PM
He is crap, Gilbride is crap, Gray is crap, and LeBeau is crap.

If Dick Lebeau ends up as head coach I am going to have a f'ing stroke. OMG, can i watch? ;)

harmonkoz
10-29-2003, 05:03 PM
You would gain enjoyment from that wouldnt you 06? :nono:

dolfan06
10-29-2003, 05:05 PM
You would gain enjoyment from that wouldnt you 06? :nono: if you bet on it, you'd win!:D ;)

harmonkoz
10-29-2003, 06:14 PM
Well I would take that as a no considering my record at bets here at FH

dolfan06
10-30-2003, 11:54 AM
Well I would take that as a no considering my record at bets here at FH oh know, you'd win that for sure!;)