PDA

View Full Version : Conn. police say pot dealer used McNugget box

d-day
07-01-2009, 12:31 AM
LITCHFIELD, Conn. Connecticut police have arrested a teen, accusing him of selling marijuana and packing it in a Chicken McNugget box. Police said the teen and three alleged customers were nabbed after a police officer spotted some suspicious activity over the weekend. Police said the teen grew marijuana in his apartment and packaged the dope in McNugget boxes.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090701/ap_on_fe_st/us_odd_mcmarijuana

Order the kids meal and you got something from the Chronic (what?) Cles of Narnia - Yes, the Chronic (what?) Cles of Narnia

BobDole
07-01-2009, 01:08 PM
at least someone found a reason to go to mcdonald's.

we watched that movie 'supersize me' in class when i was in college. i HATED that teacher. i brought in like 30 double cheeseburgers for everyone to eat for the video. it went well.

BAMAPHIN 22
07-01-2009, 01:11 PM

we watched that movie 'supersize me' in class when i was in college. i HATED that teacher. i brought in like 30 double cheeseburgers for everyone to eat for the video. it went well.

:lol:

HurriPhin
07-01-2009, 01:49 PM

Damn, that's great stuff Dole. :sidelol:

GoonBoss
07-02-2009, 05:36 AM
That's a ****load of pot you could get in one of those boxes.

fatkirstyalley
07-02-2009, 08:07 AM

Spk for yourself Bob Dole. I have to find reasons NOT to go to McDonalds. They are hard to come by. And that Pot dealer should be put to death for disrespecting the nuggests.