PDA

View Full Version : I just changed a tire all by myself.

Tetragrammaton
07-03-2009, 04:42 PM
Man, I feel pretty tough now. Unfortunately, I have no witnesses to my feat of strength.

BobDole
07-03-2009, 04:53 PM
21 years old and never changed a tired? come on james.

Bumpus
07-03-2009, 05:52 PM
:lol:
Congratulations, He-Man!

GoonBoss
07-03-2009, 06:59 PM
I remember the first time I did it. It's a good feeling. It's a quasi-mechanical feeling. I am the least mechanical guy you'd want to know. Oddly, I think I understand.... :)

Tetragrammaton
07-03-2009, 07:13 PM
21 years old and never changed a tired? come on james.

Hey man, I tried once and failed.

P.S. are we ever drinking again or do you fear by drunken behavior?

BobDole
07-03-2009, 07:26 PM
Hey man, I tried once and failed.

P.S. are we ever drinking again or do you fear by drunken behavior?

that one is up to you. last time was a total debacle. if you promise not to get sloppy drunk within the first few hours - absolutely. just hit me up.

GoonBoss
07-03-2009, 07:31 PM
that one is up to you. last time was a total debacle. if you promise not to get sloppy drunk within the first few hours - absolutely. just hit me up.

I am going to make it a point, if I ever have money ever again in my life...I'm going to party with you and Wayward.

BobDole
07-03-2009, 07:37 PM
I am going to make it a point, if I ever have money ever again in my life...I'm going to party with you and Wayward.

if you are ever in orlando, let me know. i'm always down for some boozin.

Tetragrammaton
07-03-2009, 07:39 PM

Now that would be fun.

BobDole, I can't help what alcohol can do to me sometimes, but I will try. I am between upcoming exams and apartment hunting, but immediately after we have some Rollins bars to hit up.

BobDole
07-03-2009, 07:55 PM
Now that would be fun.

BobDole, I can't help what alcohol can do to me sometimes, but I will try. I am between upcoming exams and apartment hunting, but immediately after we have some Rollins bars to hit up.

you sure as hell can - don't drink so fast. you were slamming drinks at like 4:30. you knew we had a long day of drinking ahead of us - so that was bad news bears. no need to get after it like that. no worries though - there's always a next time.

CedarPhin
07-03-2009, 08:10 PM
I might be in Orlando sometime this fall.....I'd go out drinking with you two guys too.

CedarPhin
07-03-2009, 08:11 PM
First tire I ever changed was when I was in a blinding rainstorm...my tire blew out in rush hour in Sacramento.

Yeah, it kind of sucked.

Tetragrammaton
07-03-2009, 08:13 PM
I might be in Orlando sometime this fall.....I'd go out drinking with you two guys too.

When I went with BobDole, he wanted to bring more FHers. This might be turning into something.

CedarPhin
07-03-2009, 08:18 PM
Well, if it's anything like my trip to Vegas...it'll be a good time.

GoonBoss
07-03-2009, 08:29 PM
Now that would be fun.

The **** of it is....The bathrooms are never where they said they would be. All the bars have different bathroom locations and, that pisses me off.

That's why I drink at home now. I know where the bathroom is.

BobDole
07-03-2009, 09:10 PM

ditto on hit me up when you come in town. i have some vip passes to some titty bars that need to be put to good use. :d-day:

BobDole
07-03-2009, 09:13 PM
The **** of it is....The bathrooms are never where they said they would be. All the bars have different bathroom locations and, that pisses me off.

That's why I drink at home now. I know where the bathroom is.

that's an interesting reason not to go the bars. the places i go are relatively small and the bathrooms are easily accessible - so you won't have that problem here.

CedarPhin
07-03-2009, 09:31 PM
ditto on hit me up when you come in town. i have some vip passes to some titty bars that need to be put to good use. :d-day:

Sounds like a plan.

fishfanfromjerz
07-04-2009, 12:43 AM

ill be in orlando in 2 weeks....i could use some strip club vip passes

Myles Fynch
07-04-2009, 01:22 AM

Orlando has just surged ahead on my list of the next places to visit.

Do you ever make it up north?

SpurzN703
07-04-2009, 06:22 PM
Congrats WZ. You're now in the upper echelon with RDS and Kermit the Frog

Possum
07-05-2009, 01:16 AM
:err: orlando strip clubs suck...all pastie, no touchy

Possum
07-05-2009, 01:23 AM
anyway zest now you know what to do when you see a very attractive chick on the side of the road with a flat tire:up:

BobDole
07-06-2009, 03:03 PM

just let me know. :chuckle:

BobDole
07-06-2009, 03:08 PM
Orlando has just surged ahead on my list of the next places to visit.

Do you ever make it up north?

i do. you are in the DC area, right? i have a cousin there i need to see. if she is still there (getting married) in a few months i will definitely let you know.

BobDole
07-06-2009, 03:12 PM
:err: orlando strip clubs suck...all pastie, no touchy

florida titty bars suck in general. tampa has a few decent full nude, full contact, full liquor clubs but that's about it. pasties here are at least clear so that's no big deal. it's them wearing bottoms that frustrate me. but hey, i gotta work with what i'm given. what are we gonna do, NOT go to strip clubs? crazy talk.

eger
07-06-2009, 05:48 PM
The first time me and a buddy of mine tried to change a tire the car fell of the jack.

Now you may ask, how did that happen? As the car was jacked up my friend is using all of his strenth to take the lugnuts off and forgets to put the parking brake on. This causes the car to roll back, the jack slips from underneath and jams up into the fender well. It looked like it was just in a bad accident.

I felt so bad for the kid, we were in 9th grade, his first car, and didn't even have it a week..lol

Possum
07-07-2009, 01:00 AM
florida titty bars suck in general. tampa has a few decent full nude, full contact, full liquor clubs but that's about it. pasties here are at least clear so that's no big deal. it's them wearing bottoms that frustrate me. but hey, i gotta work with what i'm given. what are we gonna do, NOT go to strip clubs? crazy talk.
were men its what we do.