PDA

View Full Version : Merged: A.J. Feeley The Legend

hestar
07-09-2009, 06:19 PM
With pre-season coming around the corner my friend made a video to show us all the quarterback That would've surpassed Dan Marino and led us to 12 super bowls if we only didn't trade him.enjoy!(The sounds a lil low for some reason so you might have to turn up your speakers.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_e73yNAQGk

X-Pacolypse
07-09-2009, 06:27 PM
Nice video. But this team is much better off with Feeley out of the fold.

72champagne
07-09-2009, 06:29 PM
who the hell is aj feeley?

afceastchamps08
07-09-2009, 06:34 PM
With pre-season coming around the corner my friend made a video to show us all the quarterback That would've surpassed Dan Marino and led us to 12 super bowls if we only didn't trade him.enjoy!(The sounds a lil low for some reason so you might have to turn up your speakers.)

OMG even that big tub of goo....pat williams intercepted feely.LMAO.

Poor chris chambers, and to think he had to go through all these crappy QBs......

Thats why i say do not take what you have for granted. Enjoy it while you can. 07-09-2009.

PS Some fans couldnt wait to get rid of shula or dan and now some fans cant wait for pennington to step off so that they can take a peek at henne...................All in due time folks all in due time.........................In the mean time lets enjoy what pennington has to offer.

Adam First
07-09-2009, 06:40 PM
Excellent video. What a terrible season.

afceastchamps08
07-09-2009, 06:42 PM

I believe wannstedt traded a perfectly good 2nd round pick for his services. One of the alltime miami dolphin coaches bone head moves.

OhioFinatic
07-09-2009, 06:43 PM
He was just terrible. Makes me grateful for the present, to be honest.

Bta72dolphins
07-09-2009, 06:51 PM
Chad P is the best qb we have had sense dan period i hated Feeley. To me he disrespect dan and more importantly the team. I think he was helping the other team perposely. He was a legend of being the worst QB to ever play.

nyjunc
07-10-2009, 06:43 AM

Think Chad Henne 5 years earlier.:D

Nublar7
07-10-2009, 07:19 PM
Think Chad Henne 5 years earlier.:DMore like Mark Sanchez. However, Feeley probably will have started more games during his career then Sanchez will.

nyjunc
07-12-2009, 08:01 AM
We'll see.

Nublar7
07-12-2009, 12:23 PM
We'll see.No, you will see.

nyjunc
07-13-2009, 05:49 AM
No, you will see.

The only thing I know we will see is Henne become the next feeley, Culpepper, Lemon, Beck, Green,... I can't wait for the Chad henne era to begin.

Nublar7
07-13-2009, 01:06 PM
The only thing I know we will see is Henne become the next feeley, Culpepper, Lemon, Beck, Green,... I can't wait for the Chad henne era to begin.Better be careful what you wish for. I am sure you couldn't wait for the Pennington era to be over and the Favre era to begin last year. How did that turn out for you again?

Henne will be a better pro then Sanchez. That I am sure of.

nyjunc
07-13-2009, 01:21 PM
Better be careful what you wish for. I am sure you couldn't wait for the Pennington era to be over and the Favre era to begin last year. How did that turn out for you again?

Henne will be a better pro then Sanchez. That I am sure of.

Actually I was aganst the Favre trade from the minute we hear rumors about it. I knew a healthy Chad Pennington was better than Brett would have been for our team last year.

How did Feely, Daunte, Lemon, Green, Beck turn out for you? I see dolphin fans making the same mistakes w/ Henne as they did w/ those guys by annointing way too soon. I cannot wait until the better Chad is gone and you go back to searching for a quality NFL QB.

Nublar7
07-13-2009, 04:10 PM
Actually I was aganst the Favre trade from the minute we hear rumors about it. I knew a healthy Chad Pennington was better than Brett would have been for our team last year.

How did Feely, Daunte, Lemon, Green, Beck turn out for you? I see dolphin fans making the same mistakes w/ Henne as they did w/ those guys by annointing way too soon. I cannot wait until the better Chad is gone and you go back to searching for a quality NFL QB.
Chad Henne is not Feeley, Culpepper, Green or Beck. He is a completely different person.

Feeley was a 6th round pick by the Eagles who was a bench warmer who had a couple of good games filling in for an injured McNabb. Rick Spielman, one of the worst Dolphin GMs of all time for some reason fell in love with him and shipped out a 2nd round pick. Of course Dolphins fans hoped he would be good, but this guy was a backup at Oregon and was just an average backup.

Culpepper was a star in Minnesota, but as you know, his mobility was his biggest strength. After he shredded his knee in 2005, he was never the same QB and Saban rushed him back to fast.

Cam Cameron was the man behind the Green trade and Beck draft pick. Trent Green was coming off a horrible concussion and was 37 years old when he came to Miami. Obviously, nobody expected him to come in and light things up. Beck on the other hand did get a lot more hype then he should have. It was the first time Miami had drafted a QB on the first day since Marino and this was a team craving a quarterback. He was projected by most as a 4th or 5th round prospect. He came from a smaller school in a weak conference and having to start on a winless team destroyed his confidence and was never able to recover.

Chad Henne on the other hand comes from a major university, where he was a four year starter and holds most school records for passing. He was projected as a late 1st round/early 2nd round prospect and there were pre-draft arguments among experts that he may have actually a brighter future then Ryan or Flacco. Obviously we don't know what the answer to that is since Henne hasn't started a game yet.

Henne has a tremendous arm, a lot of game experience, a year already to learn the playbook without getting thrown into action unprepared, Pennington teaching him, Tony Sparano as a head coach and one of the greatest football minds ever in Parcells watching over him.

Henne has WAY more going for him then any of the past quarterbacks that were brought in. Sorry, but it is hard to second guess a genius like Parcells, and as a Jets fan, you should know that.

While Henne has a lot going for him, Sanchez has a lot going against him. He was drafted by the same guy who thought Favre was a better option then Pennington. He is coached by a guy who is so unprepared as a head coach, can't even name the starting linebacker on the division champs. Sanchez won't have time to spend as a backup soaking things in since New York doesn't have any other starting caliber quarterbacks on the roster.

Lets also not forget that Sanchez only has 16 starts in college, hardly enough to declare him the next greatest thing. Also, he couldn't beat out John David Booty in 2007 as the starter. The same John David Booty who is so far down the Vikings depth chart he may not even make the team.

nyjunc
07-13-2009, 04:21 PM
Chad Henne is not Feeley, Culpepper, Green or Beck. He is a completely different person.

Feeley was a 6th round pick by the Eagles who was a bench warmer who had a couple of good games filling in for an injured McNabb. Rick Spielman, one of the worst Dolphin GMs of all time for some reason fell in love with him and shipped out a 2nd round pick. Of course Dolphins fans hoped he would be good, but this guy was a backup at Oregon and was just an average backup.

Culpepper was a star in Minnesota, but as you know, his mobility was his biggest strength. After he shredded his knee in 2005, he was never the same QB and Saban rushed him back to fast.

Cam Cameron was the man behind the Green trade and Beck draft pick. Trent Green was coming off a horrible concussion and was 37 years old when he came to Miami. Obviously, nobody expected him to come in and light things up. Beck on the other hand did get a lot more hype then he should have. It was the first time Miami had drafted a QB on the first day since Marino and this was a team craving a quarterback. He was projected by most as a 4th or 5th round prospect. He came from a smaller school in a weak conference and having to start on a winless team destroyed his confidence and was never able to recover.

Chad Henne on the other hand comes from a major university, where he was a four year starter and holds most school records for passing. He was projected as a late 1st round/early 2nd round prospect and there were pre-draft arguments among experts that he may have actually a brighter future then Ryan or Flacco. Obviously we don't know what the answer to that is since Henne hasn't started a game yet.

Henne has a tremendous arm, a lot of game experience, a year already to learn the playbook without getting thrown into action unprepared, Pennington teaching him, Tony Sparano as a head coach and one of the greatest football minds ever in Parcells watching over him.

Henne has WAY more going for him then any of the past quarterbacks that were brought in. Sorry, but it is hard to second guess a genius like Parcells, and as a Jets fan, you should know that.

While Henne has a lot going for him, Sanchez has a lot going against him. He was drafted by the same guy who thought Favre was a better option then Pennington. He is coached by a guy who is so unprepared as a head coach, can't even name the starting linebacker on the division champs. Sanchez won't have time to spend as a backup soaking things in since New York doesn't have any other starting caliber quarterbacks on the roster.

Lets also not forget that Sanchez only has 16 starts in college, hardly enough to declare him the next greatest thing. Also, he couldn't beat out John David Booty in 2007 as the starter. The same John David Booty who is so far down the Vikings depth chart he may not even make the team.

He was a 4 yr starter at a major university where he beat out the great Matt Gutierrez to earn the nod as a freshman, where he went 1-7 in bowl games and against OSU and where he lost at home to a 1AA team.

Henne has a tremendous arm, that's about all I'll agree w/ but it takes alot more than an arm to win in this league.

A genius like Parcells?:lol::lol2: Parcells was a COACHING genius, he's a medicore evaluator of talent and the only successful QB he ever drafted wasn't worth the pick they used on him- Drew Bledsoe.

Favre was brought in on orders from the owner and the reason we got him was b/c we had talent around the QB and Chad wasn't durable. We lost multiple seasons to Chad injuries and they didn't wnat to risk that again.

In 3 seasons as a GM he has brought in Brick, Mangold, Leon, Harris, Revis and keller. That's a pretty damn good haul in 3 years. Much better than the 3 pathetic drafts we had w/ BP from 1997-1999.

Why is Ryan unprepared as a HC? B/c he was joking w/ that medicore LB you have?

16 starts at the best football University in the Country, in one chance he thrashed OSU something Henne couldn't do in 4 tries and Flacco at a much lower level had 26 starts. I'd rather have a better talent w/ less starts than a guy exposed like henne was as he regressed year after year at UM taking a once great program down the toilet w/ him.

I CAN'T WAIT until Henne starts for you guys.

:-)
07-13-2009, 05:36 PM
This is the first time I've felt fully confident in all of our QB's. I can't wait until we finally have one consistent starter. Or maybe two - Pat White and Chad Henne :woot:

nyjunc
07-13-2009, 05:41 PM
This is the first time I've felt fully confident in all of our QB's. I can't wait until we finally have one consistent starter. Or maybe two - Pat White and Chad Henne :woot:

You have a starter you can feel supremely confident in IF he stays healthy. His problem has always been durability.

07-13-2009, 05:43 PM
He was a 4 yr starter at a major university where he beat out the great Matt Gutierrez to earn the nod as a freshman, where he went 1-7 in bowl games and against OSU and where he lost at home to a 1AA team.

Henne has a tremendous arm, that's about all I'll agree w/ but it takes alot more than an arm to win in this league.

A genius like Parcells?:lol::lol2: Parcells was a COACHING genius, he's a medicore evaluator of talent and the only successful QB he ever drafted wasn't worth the pick they used on him- Drew Bledsoe.

Favre was brought in on orders from the owner and the reason we got him was b/c we had talent around the QB and Chad wasn't durable. We lost multiple seasons to Chad injuries and they didn't wnat to risk that again.

In 3 seasons as a GM he has brought in Brick, Mangold, Leon, Harris, Revis and keller. That's a pretty damn good haul in 3 years. Much better than the 3 pathetic drafts we had w/ BP from 1997-1999.

Why is Ryan unprepared as a HC? B/c he was joking w/ that medicore LB you have?

16 starts at the best football University in the Country, in one chance he thrashed OSU something Henne couldn't do in 4 tries and Flacco at a much lower level had 26 starts. I'd rather have a better talent w/ less starts than a guy exposed like henne was as he regressed year after year at UM taking a once great program down the toilet w/ him.

I CAN'T WAIT until Henne starts for you guys.

I did not see this at first but I love Jets fans, they are so amusing :chuckle:

nyjunc
07-13-2009, 05:48 PM
I did not see this at first but I love Jets fans, they are so amusing :chuckle:

Imagine for a second that Mark Sanchez started for 4 years, went 0-4 against UCLA, went 1-3 in bowl games and lost to a 1AA team at home. What would you think?

07-13-2009, 06:09 PM
Imagine for a second that Mark Sanchez started for 4 years, went 0-4 against UCLA, went 1-3 in bowl games and lost to a 1AA team at home. What would you think?

How many passes did Sanchez even attempt?

Wildbill3
07-13-2009, 06:32 PM
Imagine for a second that Mark Sanchez started for 4 years, went 0-4 against UCLA, went 1-3 in bowl games and lost to a 1AA team at home. What would you think?seriously I'm tempted to change your badge from best enemy poster of 2008 to guy most likely to use tampons of 2009. Why so angry lately? :err:

nyjunc
07-14-2009, 06:27 AM
How many passes did Sanchez even attempt?

Last year? 366. In his one season as a starter he threw 9 more TDs than Henne did in any single season despite throwing 33 less passes, had 464 more yards last year than henne's career high again throwing 33 less passes, he had a much higher rating than any of Henne's 4 years, threw 4 TDs in leading a rout of OSU while henne in 4 years as a starter against OSU threw a total of 5 TDs against them leading Michigan to zero wins in 4 tries.

There is a reason Sanchez went top 5 and henne went in the 2nd round.

seriously I'm tempted to change your badge from best enemy poster of 2008 to guy most likely to use tampons of 2009. Why so angry lately? :err:

Angry? I'm not angry, just discussing our future QBs and surprisingly I think our QB will be good and you guys think yours will be good. The difference is I have never wavered, I didn'tlike Henne pre-draft and I liked Sanchez pre-draft so it's not like I have all of a sudden changed my thinking based on who drafted them. I'm not saying the posters in this discussion have either but alot of the posters have.

JCane
07-14-2009, 06:56 AM
Last year? 366. In his one season as a starter he threw 9 more TDs than Henne did in any single season despite throwing 33 less passes, had 464 more yards last year than henne's career high again throwing 33 less passes, he had a much higher rating than any of Henne's 4 years, threw 4 TDs in leading a rout of OSU while henne in 4 years as a starter against OSU threw a total of 5 TDs against them leading Michigan to zero wins in 4 tries.

There is a reason Sanchez went top 5 and henne went in the 2nd round.

So in Henne's first full season at Michigan as a Freshman he completed 240/399 for 2743 yards and 25 touchdowns. He also had a 60.2% completion percentage and threw 12 picks.

Not bad.

But what about another guy who in his first full season starting as a Junior threw 214/350 for 2636 yards and 15 touchdowns. He also had a 61.1% completion percentage and threw 12 picks.

You can use statistics to spin an argument any way you wish. My concerns for Mark Sanchez are well documented. His struggles on the road against Oregon State and the fact that he only has one full year of college level play under his belt. And the fact that of the PAC 10 schools, Oregon State sent the most defensive players to the NFL in this past draft. I like Mark Sanchez a lot, but I'm very concerned with how well he adapts to the NFL game. He has the leadersip abilites without a doubt. He's impressive when he talks. But how well can he grasp the game mentally is the big question.

By the way, the Junior in his first full season as starter would be three-time Super Bowl Champion, Tom Brady.

nyjunc
07-14-2009, 07:54 AM
So in Henne's first full season at Michigan as a Freshman he completed 240/399 for 2743 yards and 25 touchdowns. He also had a 60.2% completion percentage and threw 12 picks.

Not bad.

But what about another guy who in his first full season starting as a Junior threw 214/350 for 2636 yards and 15 touchdowns. He also had a 61.1% completion percentage and threw 12 picks.

You can use statistics to spin an argument any way you wish. My concerns for Mark Sanchez are well documented. His struggles on the road against Oregon State and the fact that he only has one full year of college level play under his belt. And the fact that of the PAC 10 schools, Oregon State sent the most defensive players to the NFL in this past draft. I like Mark Sanchez a lot, but I'm very concerned with how well he adapts to the NFL game. He has the leadersip abilites without a doubt. He's impressive when he talks. But how well can he grasp the game mentally is the big question.

By the way, the Junior in his first full season as starter would be three-time Super Bowl Champion, Tom Brady.

he struggled against OSU throwing 3 TDs and 1 INT. I sure hope he struggles like that in the NFL.

You show henne's good freshman year but what about his senior year? He had his lowest yards, TDs, comp %, worst record and highest TD to INT ratio.

Brady was 20-5 as a starter at Mich(80%) and was 2-0 in bowl games and he was 1-1 against Michigan. Henne was 36-12(75% in a weaker Big 10), 1-3 in bowl games and 0-4 against OSU.

Vaark
07-14-2009, 10:29 AM
he struggled against OSU throwing 3 TDs and 1 INT. I sure hope he struggles like that in the NFL.

You show henne's good freshman year but what about his senior year? He had his lowest yards, TDs, comp %, worst record and highest TD to INT ratio.

Brady was 20-5 as a starter at Mich(80%) and was 2-0 in bowl games and he was 1-1 against Michigan. Henne was 36-12(75% in a weaker Big 10), 1-3 in bowl games and 0-4 against OSU.

Henne played injured in his senior year. When finally healthy and at last given free reign by Carr, he went lights-out (373yds 3TD) in the Capital One Bowl against Florida's SEC D. And if you don't think Henne would have beaten out Booty for the starting job, I've got a shiny bridge in Brooklyn I can let you have cheap. Sanchez had 1 good year, his only as a starter, but who's to say he'd not have regressed over his next 2-3 yrs if the shoe was on the other foot. And maybe that's why he ignored Carroll's counsel of needing more seasoning, since he felt he'd never be more marketable on the basis of future accomplishments.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/07/m0vht-1.jpg

nyjunc
07-14-2009, 10:35 AM
Henne played injured in his senior year. When finally healthy and at last given free reign by Carr, he went lights-out (373yds 3TD) in the Capital One Bowl against Florida's SEC D. And if you don't think Henne would have beaten out Booty for the starting job, I've got a shiny bridge in Brooklyn I can let you have cheap. Sanchez had 1 good year, his only as a starter, but who's to say he'd not have regressed over his next 2-3 yrs if the shoe was on the other foot. And maybe that's why he ignored Carroll's counsel of needing more seasoning, since he felt he'd never be more marketable on the basis of future accomplishments.

UF didn't even show up, they didn't want to play in that crappy bowl and UM wa playing to send out Carr a winner.

Sanchez's "1 good year" was much better than any year henne had and henne had 4 tries.

carroll wanted him back to win a title knowing he gave him his best shot.

Isn't it interesting that the last time Mich beat OSU it was the year before Henne became the QB?

SpurzN703
07-14-2009, 10:50 AM
UF didn't even show up, they didn't want to play in that crappy bowl and UM wa playing to send out Carr a winner.

Sanchez's "1 good year" was much better than any year henne had and henne had 4 tries.

carroll wanted him back to win a title knowing he gave him his best shot.

Isn't it interesting that the last time Mich beat OSU it was the year before Henne became the QB?

Is it really that important to you to prove Sanchez is better than Henne?

nyjunc
07-14-2009, 10:51 AM
Is it really that important to you to prove Sanchez is better than Henne?

No, that will be proven over the next 5-10 years but this is a message board and if everyone agreed w/ each other it would be pretty boring, right?

SpurzN703
07-14-2009, 03:30 PM
No, that will be proven over the next 5-10 years but this is a message board and if everyone agreed w/ each other it would be pretty boring, right?

Have you ever agreed with anything anyone else on this site has said that was positive towards the Phins?

nyjunc
07-14-2009, 03:32 PM
Have you ever agreed with anything anyone else on this site has said that was positive towards the Phins?

Sure, I call it as I see it whether it's positive or negative about my team or about Miami.

SpurzN703
07-14-2009, 03:40 PM
Sure, I call it as I see it whether it's positive or negative about my team or about Miami.

I'd love to see where you gave praise to a Phins player

nyjunc
07-14-2009, 03:43 PM
I've given praise to your team for what they did last year. I prasied the Porter signing 2 years ago, I praised the Taylor trade last year, I praised getting Chad P, I praised Ronnie,...

SpurzN703
07-14-2009, 04:27 PM
I've given praise to your team for what they did last year. I prasied the Porter signing 2 years ago, I praised the Taylor trade last year, I praised getting Chad P, I praised Ronnie,...

Ok. You said Taylor was a decent DL but never won anything so he wasn't great, same with Pennington, Ronnie has never been a full-time back and has a bit of an injury history so he isn't that good and last year wouldn't have happened if Brady was around.

It's like a see-saw of positive/negativity

nyjunc
07-14-2009, 04:41 PM
Ok. You said Taylor was a decent DL but never won anything so he wasn't great, same with Pennington, Ronnie has never been a full-time back and has a bit of an injury history so he isn't that good and last year wouldn't have happened if Brady was around.

It's like a see-saw of positive/negativity

I praised getting rid of Taylor and when did I say he was decent but didn't win anything? Do you read my posts? Ronnie is good but it's a fact he's never been a feature back. I have always loved Chad and always defended him even when he went to Miami.

SpurzN703
07-14-2009, 11:27 PM
I praised getting rid of Taylor and when did I say he was decent but didn't win anything? Do you read my posts? Ronnie is good but it's a fact he's never been a feature back. I have always loved Chad and always defended him even when he went to Miami.

You said JT was a big part of the Dolphins never winning anything in the postseason. As if he was the biggest scapegoat there was.

JCane
07-14-2009, 11:37 PM

He did struggle against Oregon State on the road. Yeah 3 touchdowns and 1 pick but you're just reading the stat line. Again, you can spin stats to favor your argument either way. Go back and watch that game. Sanchez struggled very early and well into the second half before he and USC really put it together and made a comeback.

As far as Brady and Henne are concerned, I threw out their first two seasons as a full-time starter to show the similarities. This isn't to say Henne is the next Tom Brady, but who really knows what you're getting in a rookie quarterback. How many times did we hear "Matt Ryan is a sure-fire bust in the NFL. Atlanta should draft Glenn Dorsey."

xxAQUA JOSHUAxx
07-15-2009, 01:11 AM

WOW! That makes me so happy pennington is our quarterback.

COphinphan89
07-15-2009, 01:25 AM
"This guy is gonna be a legend."
:sidelol:
Good Lord he was horrible. I forgot he threw that many picks in that Buffalo game. And I was at that Denver game. That sucked.

labontefan31
07-15-2009, 01:29 AM
still when I think of A.J. I think of the monday night game against New Engalnd in 04

nyjunc
07-15-2009, 06:45 AM
You said JT was a big part of the Dolphins never winning anything in the postseason. As if he was the biggest scapegoat there was.

He was, he's not a winning player which is why I PRAISED the trade to send him to Washington. I said addition by subtraction and guess what? Miami went from awful team to playoff team and Wash went from playoff team to disappointment.

He did struggle against Oregon State on the road. Yeah 3 touchdowns and 1 pick but you're just reading the stat line. Again, you can spin stats to favor your argument either way. Go back and watch that game. Sanchez struggled very early and well into the second half before he and USC really put it together and made a comeback.

As far as Brady and Henne are concerned, I threw out their first two seasons as a full-time starter to show the similarities. This isn't to say Henne is the next Tom Brady, but who really knows what you're getting in a rookie quarterback. How many times did we hear "Matt Ryan is a sure-fire bust in the NFL. Atlanta should draft Glenn Dorsey."

I am definitely using the stat line on that game but he did lead them back from 21-0 down and gave them a chance to win. Every player will have a bad game now and then and OSU wasn't a bad team. People act like they lost to a 1AA team.

I liked Matt Ryan, I didn't think he'd be a bust.

Brady may be the best of all time when he's done playing so obviously you aren't saying Henne can be as good but comparing stats doesn't really tell the story. I know we have been doing that but there have been great college QBs that couldn't play in the NFL and medicore college QBs that turned out great. Who knows what will happen? From watching alot of the 2 in College I think Sanchez will be alot better but anything can happen.

SpurzN703
07-15-2009, 12:34 PM
He was, he's not a winning player which is why I PRAISED the trade to send him to Washington. I said addition by subtraction and guess what? Miami went from awful team to playoff team and Wash went from playoff team to disappointment.

I know, you've said this before. But neither result was b/c Jason Taylor was on the team. The Skins offense couldn't score and the Phins finally got a coach (so far) that was able to squeeze all the talent out of the group, which the last few coaches have failed at doing.

nyjunc
07-15-2009, 02:48 PM
I know, you've said this before. But neither result was b/c Jason Taylor was on the team. The Skins offense couldn't score and the Phins finally got a coach (so far) that was able to squeeze all the talent out of the group, which the last few coaches have failed at doing.

He's not a mentally tough player, that spreads through the locker room especially for a guy who was a team leader. When the going gets tough jason is nowhere to be found.

SpurzN703
07-15-2009, 09:59 PM
He's not a mentally tough player, that spreads through the locker room especially for a guy who was a team leader. When the going gets tough jason is nowhere to be found.

I have no clue if he's mentally tough or not. I don't know him personally. What I do know, as I said, was it wasn't hit fault the Skins missed the playoffs nor was it his fault the Phins could never score more than 7 points in a playoff game over the last 10 years.

nyjunc
07-16-2009, 06:27 AM
I have no clue if he's mentally tough or not. I don't know him personally. What I do know, as I said, was it wasn't hit fault the Skins missed the playoffs nor was it his fault the Phins could never score more than 7 points in a playoff game over the last 10 years.

It's pretty clear he's not a mentally tough player. This is a guy who plays at his worst when the stakes are highest and being a team leader that attitude spreads.

The O wasn't his fault or the D's fault but the D always giving up wuick points and getting their team behind and putting more pressure on the O is his and the D's fault.

He's not a winning player.

SpurzN703
07-16-2009, 04:55 PM
It's pretty clear he's not a mentally tough player. This is a guy who plays at his worst when the stakes are highest and being a team leader that attitude spreads.

The O wasn't his fault or the D's fault but the D always giving up wuick points and getting their team behind and putting more pressure on the O is his and the D's fault.

He's not a winning player.

Say he happens to win a SB in the next 3 years. Was his entire career of being 'not mentally tough' just a farce then?

nyjunc
07-16-2009, 04:58 PM
Say he happens to win a SB in the next 3 years. Was his entire career of being 'not mentally tough' just a farce then?

IF he does(I don't see it happening) but if he does he'll do it as a complimentary playaer. he'll be the NFL version of 'Zo- couldn't do it as focal point but rode the coattails of other great players to a title.

SpurzN703
07-17-2009, 11:20 AM
IF he does(I don't see it happening) but if he does he'll do it as a complimentary playaer. he'll be the NFL version of 'Zo- couldn't do it as focal point but rode the coattails of other great players to a title.

So the Phins will go at least 3 more years without winning the SB, IYO?

nyjunc
07-17-2009, 03:17 PM
So the Phins will go at least 3 more years without winning the SB, IYO?

My hope is much longer.

SpurzN703
07-20-2009, 04:04 PM
My hope is much longer.

I wasn't asking for your hope, I asked for your unbiased opinion.

nyjunc
07-20-2009, 04:49 PM
I wasn't asking for your hope, I asked for your unbiased opinion.

You have alot of work to do before I can start thinking about you making SBs. You have some nice talent and I like the coach but Chad needs more weapons around him and your OL needs to get alot better.

SpurzN703
07-24-2009, 04:03 PM
You have alot of work to do before I can start thinking about you making SBs. You have some nice talent and I like the coach but Chad needs more weapons around him and your OL needs to get alot better.

Obsessed with you? Is this not a place you go to converse with people?

nyjunc
07-24-2009, 04:19 PM
Huh?

SpurzN703
07-25-2009, 05:56 PM
Huh?

Oh did you not leave me reputation points from this thread?

nerfball
08-26-2009, 11:22 AM
A.J. Feeley The Legend

:lol: :(

napsndreds
08-26-2009, 11:23 AM
wow@ u and the words "douche nozzles"

dolpns13
08-26-2009, 11:38 AM
Didnt he set a record for most pick 6's thrown in a season with like 6 or soemthing...

TheJetsBlow
08-26-2009, 11:52 AM
Watching that painful video just made me feel better once again that the right people are finally in charge now.

ihatethejets09
08-26-2009, 11:55 AM
Watching that painful video just made me feel better once again that the right people are finally in charge now.

amen not beating yourself is a hurdle that i feel we finally jumped last year

DKphin
08-26-2009, 12:09 PM
That was painful to watch. Feeley had a strong arm and threw a nice tight spiral, but he had a two cent brain. :(

nerfball
08-26-2009, 12:26 PM

exactly. its a miracle my TV survived the Feeley era.

Wildbill3
08-26-2009, 12:39 PM
I like AJ, he is one of the main reasons we finally got rid of Wannspeil

TheJetsBlow
08-26-2009, 01:35 PM
exactly. its a miracle my TV survived the Feeley era.

My TV survived, but a couple of my walls weren't so lucky.