PDA

View Full Version : Joe Millionaire

iceblizzard69
10-21-2003, 03:32 PM
Did anyone see Joe Millionaire last night? This one could be better than the first. There are a bunch of pretty hot chicks from Europe, this should be very interesting. You can tell right away that these girls would just marry a guy for money. I doubt this time the girl will "stay" like Zora did last time, although Zora never talked to Evan Marriott after the show anyway.

Muck
10-21-2003, 03:36 PM
Sorry, I was doing man stuff......watching Monday Night Football like you should have been, Mary.

:lol:

My friend was telling me about it today. She said it's going to be hilarious. That these chicks are all pretty wild....drink and smoke alot, very shallow, all about the money. "Slutty". So I might have to take a peek during MNF. But not next week. :)

inFINSible
10-21-2003, 04:37 PM
i got hooked when I was surfing and Oh boy muck...your friend pegged those girls to a "T"......

Couldn't be a more classless group of women ever assembled!

..... Damn they would be fun to party with !!!

But the very best part is.....the guy, is D-U-M, dum!...I mean it, he's supposed to be selling the fact that he's some multi millionare cowboy and he can barely get his name out before he runs out of conversation....As a matter of fact it is HARD to watch, you ALMOST feel sorry for the guy....He's going to be hamburger before this is over!!

heck, when they show previews from next weeks' show, you usuall get to see some girl bawling cause she didn't get picked or something but not next week.....apparently the first person to start bawling in this one is the cowboy himself..... :cry:

:roflmao:

A 9 out of a possible 10 on the unintentional comedy scale!!!

iceblizzard69
10-21-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Muck
Sorry, I was doing man stuff......watching Monday Night Football like you should have been, Mary.

My friend was telling me about it today. She said it's going to be hilarious. That these chicks are all pretty wild....drink and smoke alot, very shallow, all about the money. "Slutty". So I might have to take a peek during MNF. But not next week. :)

Joe Millionaire is on BEFORE MNF! Mondays at 8!

During MNF I was watching Skin. I only watch all of MNF if the Dolphins are playing or if it is a really good game. Skin was really good though, good enough for me to tape it next week while I watch the Fins. At least I tuned into the game during commericals though, and saw the second half!

Dolfan02
10-22-2003, 01:33 PM
I caught the Millionaire show before MNF. I cracked up a few times. Isn't it funny how the producers edit the show to make people look like hypocrites. At one point the girls were all saying "He's going to be a cowboy? We're Europeans, this is an insult to us" "A cowboy? I'm picturing a redneck dirty man" Then when the butler told the girls he was estimated to be worth $80 million. They quickly showed the same girls then saying "I like cowboys, I can see myself living on a ranch"

Bunch of golddiggers!

Muck
10-22-2003, 03:00 PM
I bet the panties were just falling off at that point. :lol:

Bumrush
10-22-2003, 04:08 PM
LOL, Joe Millionaire is going to get a lot of pu$$y this round!! These European women are a lot more open and will do anything to inherit his supposed fortune.