PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Football 10

Farmer
07-14-2009, 04:18 PM
Has anyone played this yet? Most things ive read have been pretty positive.

I got mine today during lunch and looking forward to downloading the rosters and playing. anyone else use the team builder feature yet?

QuenteK25
07-14-2009, 05:03 PM
Used the team builder a few weeks ago.

Game should arrive today from the free video game site I get my games from.

JimToss
07-14-2009, 08:22 PM
The game is gonna take some getting used to. Some good and some bad.

Game speed seems to be way up from last year. I am also having a lot of trouble in pass D, with depth preception. When your running up the sideline the camera also likes to pan, and confuse you.

They made tackling a lot better and your comp players no longer take the worst angle to the ball.

My friend says it resembles Madden 09 more, but I don't play Madden so I have no idea.

footballer
07-15-2009, 05:01 PM
improved running game.
more realistic qb movements.
improved line play( offensive).
most importantly, it didnt regress.
this is coming from a guy, who played ncaa 09 everyday until yestaeday.
same old mini games. same mascot game.
the playbooks look to be a little more diverse( but arent college playbooks anyway).
just a couple quick notes i can remember from last night.
peaCE out.

also, the tackle animations are FN killer.
breaking tackles, juking etc.. all improved.

go buy. have fun.
LETS GO TARHEELS!!!!
YEA!!!

schmitty8225
07-15-2009, 09:05 PM
If you need a college football game get it. If you want to play a college football game rent it. If you are curious about the game pass on it.

Dolfan3773
07-16-2009, 10:01 PM
Going to buy mine tomorrow and play it during the weekend. I was planning on buying it when it came out but I havent had a chance.

RaboGrande24
07-17-2009, 04:24 PM
improved running game.
more realistic qb movements.
improved line play( offensive).
most importantly, it didnt regress.
this is coming from a guy, who played ncaa 09 everyday until yestaeday.
same old mini games. same mascot game.
the playbooks look to be a little more diverse( but arent college playbooks anyway).
just a couple quick notes i can remember from last night.
peaCE out.

also, the tackle animations are FN killer.
breaking tackles, juking etc.. all improved.

go buy. have fun.
LETS GO TARHEELS!!!!
YEA!!!
I agree. On a sidenote, I thought since madden has new ratings for QB's NCAA would too. I guess not. The U is back!! Travis Benjamin is disgustingly fast

Dolfan3773
07-18-2009, 07:42 PM
agreed 100%...I love throwing to the TE's (especially Epps) on the PA rollouts

Dolfan3773
07-19-2009, 04:50 PM
You can now grab the named rosters for NCAA Football 10 out of my EA Locker on both the 360 and PS3 (http://www.pastapadre.com/9515/ncaa-football-10-named-rosters-available#). Search for the Gamertag and PSN name pastapadre and they will be available to download

http://www.pastapadre.com/9515/ncaa-football-10-named-rosters-available

Pretty cool, I'll be downloading this

Arsenal WV
07-20-2009, 03:57 PM
I'm starting to love the game...

One thing i've noticed is that the kickers can kick near as far as they use to do.

When the QB takes off to the left or the right and the screen pans around to him running. That really messes me up because sometimes you run out of bounds thinking your not as close, and the opposite.

and too many penalties

John Biello
07-20-2009, 06:45 PM
I'm enjoying it as well, though i'm off to work soon and my schedule doesn't allow me to play as much as i would like. i haven't yet had a chance to mess around with online dynasty but i am looking forward to that. I have played one game online against a guy who played a straight game so it was fun...any of you guys want a game some time hit me up with a pm when your on. reason i say that is my stepson is out of school so he basically rots all summer long on my 360 so it is not always me on. GT is Biello33

Deus Ex Dolphin
07-30-2009, 10:54 PM
I'd like to know more about the Team Builder mode. Not a big college football fan, but once Madden 10 hits, there will be a ton of NCAA 10 games traded in and I might get a used copy to play around with the team building mode.

Farmer
07-31-2009, 08:36 AM
I'd like to know more about the Team Builder mode. Not a big college football fan, but once Madden 10 hits, there will be a ton of NCAA 10 games traded in and I might get a used copy to play around with the team building mode.

Well, you go to their website, you build a team, any team. You can upload images for that team to be on their helmets/field. You pick their colors and the players stats.

I did one for my college, worked out well.

RaboGrande24
07-31-2009, 07:14 PM
Damn. The guys at EA dissed T.Y. Hilton from FIU. He's there best player on offense!Where is he??

#1 Fan
09-12-2009, 05:57 PM
http://www.pastapadre.com/9515/ncaa-football-10-named-rosters-available

Pretty cool, I'll be downloading this

I also did this with the gamer tag: Lanteri87.