PDA

View Full Version : Pepsi responds to Michael Jackson accident footage.

BAMAPHIN 22
07-16-2009, 06:01 PM
"We don't know how the footage became available. Twenty-five years later, wed question why anyone would want to share such frightening images. It was a terrifying event that we'll never forget.

We were grateful for Michael's recovery and for the chance to continue working with him on a number of successful projects.

http://music-mix.ew.com/2009/07/michael-jackson-pepsi-accident-footage-outrage.html?cnn=yes

The_Dark_Knight
07-17-2009, 02:50 AM
I'm just wondering why in this day and age of our insatiable appetite for instant information this video has never surfaced before.

Not saying that Jackson wasn't seriously injured, but reports of him having 2nd and 3rd degree burns over his head and face seem to be a bit of an exaggeration to me. At the end of the video, you clearly see his scalp burned badly...won't deny that at all, but his face SEEMED to be fine. Surely didn't SEE any burns on his face at all, nothing like Richard Pryor when he burned himself up.

AccordOn13z
07-17-2009, 04:09 AM
I know I'm going to sound insensitive BUT the video is pretty funny. Just the way he freaks after doing his spin and noticing the smoke. He puts all the pieces together (pain+smoke+head=hair on fire) and panics a split second before he's rushed by all those volunteer firefighters. How many people does it take to put out a Jheri Curl fire? According to the video its about 100. Seriously, I think he was hurt more because every jumped him. I agree with The Dark Knight, There is no way he was hurt that bad. He may have 2nd degree burns at most.