PDA

View Full Version : Really???

Bumpus
07-21-2009, 03:19 AM
... As much as I hate to prolong this bull**** ...

On Larry King Live tonight ...

Did anybody else see Joe Jackson & that retarded lawyer that were making NO sense tonight?

JCane
07-21-2009, 03:20 AM
:confused:

Bumpus
07-21-2009, 04:51 AM
:lol:
What's confusing about Joe Jackson (groundlessly) accusing Foul Play in MJ's death?

... Let alone trying to keep himself in the spotlight for some reason.

For some reason, it seems as if he's actually trying to paint himself as the doting father. LOL. Go figure.

JCane
07-21-2009, 05:25 AM
I thought for a moment you were talking about Shoeless Joe Jackson.

Bumpus
07-21-2009, 11:08 AM
OK, that would be confusing.

BobDole
07-21-2009, 11:45 AM

that would be one hell of an interview.

if you build it, they will come.

BobDole
07-21-2009, 11:46 AM
What's confusing about Joe Jackson (groundlessly) accusing Foul Play in MJ's death?

... Let alone trying to keep himself in the spotlight for some reason.

For some reason, it seems as if he's actually trying to paint himself as the doting father. LOL. Go figure.

sociopath daddy will milk this thing for every single penny that he possibly can. and people wonder why MJ was such a weirdo.

Noodle Arm
07-21-2009, 12:26 PM
This is the same guy who, 2 days after his sons death, went on the red carpet at the BET Awards to promote his new record label and artists.

This is the same guy who just said that Michael's kids should go on tour as the Jackson 3.

Nothing this man does surprises me anymore.

Vaark
07-21-2009, 12:57 PM
IMO, Joe Jackson too often gets unfairly criticized - the more you listen to him, the better you'll like him.

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/07/albumJoeJacksonImtheMan-1.jpg

dreday
07-21-2009, 02:00 PM
Honestly, I don’t know why Joe agreed to do this interview(other than money). The whole thing was a mess with him and that Rowe guy and they both looked pretty stupid to me. Joe didn’t really answer any questions and he didn’t look like a grieving father at all. I wonder about him for real…

I’m trying to figure out why Larry King has done a MJ show for 2 weeks straight. Was that his hero or something? You’d have thought he’d say something about Walter Kronkite.

On a side note,hey without those *** whoopins we would’ve never had all the great Jackson songs.So lemme be the first to say THANK YOU JOE,those *** whippins really worked!!!!

SpurzN703
07-21-2009, 02:34 PM

"But none of us could stand the son of a ***** when he was alive so we told him to go stick it"

:chuckle: