PDA

View Full Version : americas team

johnhannah
10-22-2003, 04:16 PM
well the mighty ricky wiiliams couldnt get it done, a banged up bunch of backups stopped your mighty fish from running away with 1st place, the season is still young and alot of football to play, it will be intersting to see how this one turns out...stay tuned sports fans

CirclingWagons
10-22-2003, 04:22 PM
Bills will take the AFC East...we will come out of our stupor and finish 4-2 in the division

johnhannah
10-22-2003, 05:22 PM
possibly, but several things have to happen order for this to come to pass, the dolphins have to hit the skids, and althought the pats are playing above themselves right now,they just keep winning, although i do wish you luck my friend

War Chief
10-22-2003, 05:46 PM
the dolphins have to hit the skids

Yes, December is coming fast. :evil:

CirclingWagons
10-22-2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by War Chief

Yes, December is coming fast. :evil: :lol:
"oh the weather outside is frightful..."
Christmas carols in the air...means two things:
Gifts are coming
and so is a Dolphins collapse:D

CirclingWagons
10-22-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by johnhannah
possibly, but several things have to happen order for this to come to pass, the dolphins have to hit the skids, and althought the pats are playing above themselves right now,they just keep winning, although i do wish you luck my friend
good luck to you guys too...you are extremely well coached...we have Dumb and Dumber(GW and KG) as our coaches.

War Chief
10-22-2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons

good luck to you guys too...you are extremely well coached...we have Dumb and Dumber(GW and KG) as our coaches.

Look on the bright side: At least you don't have the Jests offensive coordinator. That assclown drove me utterly MAD when he was with KC.

CirclingWagons
10-22-2003, 07:17 PM

Look on the bright side: At least you don't have the Jests offensive coordinator. That assclown drove me utterly MAD when he was with KC.
That's why it's doubly embarrassing..GW and KG were outcoached by the following: Dave Wannstedt, Herm Edwards, Paul Hackett....why does GW still have a job?...come on Ralph, snap out of the coma.:cry:

War Chief
10-22-2003, 07:57 PM

That's why it's doubly embarrassing..GW and KG were outcoached by the following: Dave Wannstedt, Herm Edwards, Paul Hackett....why does GW still have a job?...come on Ralph, snap out of the coma.:cry:

"Can't" Hackett singlehandedly cost us the 95' Playoff game against the ponies. He had Marcus Allen carrying the ball for 4+ yards a carry in freezing weather and it was working in the 1st half. In the second half he starts letting "OH NO" Bono THROW the friggin ball!!! His idea of a third and 6 play was: 1) Run it up the gut, that oughta fool em. 2) Swing pass for 3 yards. 3) Screen pass for 3 yards. I was screaming at him for the entire second half. "HEY HACKETT! Here's an idea for a play. How about: 3 wide, ALL receivers run PAST the first down marker, throw to the open guy.". :yell:

I have never and will never forgive him.

CirclingWagons
10-22-2003, 08:00 PM

"Can't" Hackett singlehandedly cost us the 95' Playoff game against the ponies. He had Marcus Allen carrying the ball for 4+ yards a carry in freezing weather and it was working in the 1st half. In the second half he starts letting "OH NO" Bono THROW the friggin ball!!! His idea of a third and 6 play was: 1) Run it up the gut, that oughta fool em. 2) Swing pass for 3 yards. 3) Screen pass for 3 yards. I was screaming at him for the entire second half. "HEY HACKETT! Here's an idea for a play. How about: 3 wide, ALL receivers run PAST the first down marker, throw to the open guy.". :yell:

I have never and will never forgive him.
Jet fans hate his guts too:lol:

Marino1983
10-25-2003, 07:24 AM
:lol:
Christmas carols in the air...means two things:
Gifts are coming
and so is a Dolphins collapse:D

:confused: But the goats started their collapse already !!! And maybe it had something to do with their visit to Pro Player stadium in sept ..... :lol:

No question !!!! Your goats are still choking with dreams of playing in the s-b this season ... :roflmao:

And the ONLY response billy goat fans have, is wait for December 21 ... :confused:

What happened to the sweep ? What happened to winning the AFC East with this "dominating" :lol: defense?

What happened to ONLY losing one or 2 games this season c-JERK ? :rolleyes: :lol:

The last thing YOU should ever respond with is a December choke dumb@$$ .......................

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-25-2003, 07:27 AM

we have Dumb and Dumber(GW and KG) as our coaches.

And even a MORE "Dumb and Dumber" fan base ...... With YOU c-JERK as a focal point !!!!

:nono:

Marino1983

bigbry
10-25-2003, 02:21 PM
Bore Chief And CW should get a room.

BB

dolfan06
10-25-2003, 02:37 PM
oh its nice to live in a nice warm climate, i can go to the snow only if i want to!:tongue:

CirclingWagons
10-25-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by bigbry

BB
and you should find some halfway decent smack...you're long overdue:lol:

dolfan06
10-25-2003, 02:50 PM

and you should find some halfway decent smack...you're long overdue:lol: when kc burns your butt this sunday, that will be enough!:tongue:

bigbry
10-25-2003, 03:25 PM
Quote:

BB

and you should find some halfway decent smack...you're long overdue

Okay, DEAL!!! I knew you were gay.

BB

CirclingWagons
10-25-2003, 03:30 PM
Quote:

BB

and you should find some halfway decent smack...you're long overdue

Okay, DEAL!!! I knew you were gay.

BB
Don't stereotype bry...just cause I live in Miami it doesnt mean that I'm gay:lol:

bigbry
10-25-2003, 03:38 PM

Don't stereotype bry...just cause I live in Miami it doesnt mean that I'm gay:lol:

But in this case, its true.

oops! I said "but" in front of CW :eek:

BB

CirclingWagons
10-25-2003, 03:40 PM
I think you're even bored by your smack now:lol:

bigbry
10-25-2003, 03:52 PM
I think you're even bored by your smack now:lol:

Always have been

BB

Marino1983
10-25-2003, 04:03 PM

and you should find some halfway decent smack...you're long overdue:lol:

:huh: The ONLY smack coming from your posts is the regurgitated :club: ing that YOU continually are on the receiving end of !!!

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
10-25-2003, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983

:huh: The ONLY smack coming from your posts is the regurgitated :club: ing that YOU continually are on the receiving end of !!!

Marino1983
so how about that 20,000 point bet on the Chiefs game?..you never answered back:D
it's only points, so is it on?

Marino1983
10-25-2003, 04:08 PM

BB

:roflmao: It's ok BB ..... c-JERK is out of the closet now,, at least until Sunday night !!

But she will be in hiding AGAIN after ANOTHER nationally televised B!TCH slapping .....

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
10-25-2003, 04:09 PM
well...what'll it be?

Marino1983
10-25-2003, 04:11 PM

so how about that 20,000 point bet on the Chiefs game?..you never answered back:D
it's only points, so is it on?

Ah NOOOOOOOOOO !! Why would I bet on something you could give 2 sh!ts about losing c-JERK ???

And as much as I love making you look foolish,, internet betting is a waste of time.....

:shakeno:

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
10-25-2003, 04:12 PM

Ah NOOOOOOOOOO !! Why would I bet on something you could give 2 sh!ts about losing c-JERK ???

And as much as I love making you look foolish,, internet betting is a waste of time.....

Marino1983
*****:rolleyes:

Marino1983
10-25-2003, 04:14 PM

*****:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Coming from YOU that really hurts c-JERK :goof: .....

:spit:

Marino1983

War Chief
10-25-2003, 07:37 PM

BB

*yawn*

bigbry
10-25-2003, 09:43 PM

*yawn*

Damn man, I hope your team doesnt punt at often as you do.

BB

dolfan06
10-25-2003, 11:43 PM

BB now he's gonna start sending you love letters!:D :evil:

dolfan06
10-25-2003, 11:46 PM

*yawn* another hit and run poster!:yell:

Marino1983
10-26-2003, 08:00 AM

*yawn*

You must be reading YOUR responses squaw !!!

Now YOU know how :boring: your imbecillic B-S really is ... :rolleyes:

:eat:

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-26-2003, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
another hit and run poster!:yell:

Actually for squaw,, that is his best overall smack response !!

Marino1983

War Chief
10-26-2003, 11:20 AM

Actually for squaw,, that is his best overall smack response !!

Marino1983

NoRingo 1983, do you realize that you have been nominated (by several fans of several teams) of being the most CLUELESS poster on ANY NFL BB in existence? Well, I nominate you as well. I truly think you have ZERO clue about football. I hope your crappy team comes to KC for the playoffs. The result will be the same as our last meeting.

Marino1983
10-26-2003, 12:32 PM

NoRingo 1983, do you realize that you have been nominated (by several fans of several teams) of being the most CLUELESS poster on ANY NFL BB in existence? Well, I nominate you as well. I truly think you have ZERO clue about football. I hope your crappy team comes to KC for the playoffs. The result will be the same as our last meeting.

:lolcry:

As poco sits in her kiddie pool wearing her sponge bob life preserver,, trying to see if she can "drown" her latest barbi doll birthday present,, poco spews the above :cry: ....

What YOU or any other lobotomized retard thinks of me means absolutely NOTHING squaw !!!! I have shown you to be in the same imbecilic category as 99% of the billy goat fan trash that target themselves here daily ...

You are beyond moronic "spear sucker" !! Your knowledge of pro football is on the same level as a billy goat fans feeling of experiencing a s-b win ... :lol:

Thanks for playing....

:wave:

Marino1983

dolfan06
10-26-2003, 01:24 PM

:lolcry:

As poco sits in her kiddie pool wearing her sponge bob life preserver,, trying to see if she can "drown" her latest barbi doll birthday present,, poco spews the above :cry: ....

What YOU or any other lobotomized retard thinks of me means absolutely NOTHING squaw !!!! I have shown you to be in the same imbecilic category as 99% of the billy goat fan trash that target themselves here daily ...

You are beyond moronic "spear sucker" !! Your knowledge of pro football is on the same level as a billy goat fans feeling of experiencing a s-b win ... :lol:

Thanks for playing....

Marino1983 i wonder if this chefs fan has actually counted how many times miami has knocked em out of the playoffs!:rolleyes:

Marino1983
10-26-2003, 01:30 PM
i wonder if this chefs fan has actually counted how many times miami has knocked em out of the playoffs!:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: This moron (squaw) doesn't have the intelligence to understand the red stream running down her forehead isn't war paint ...

Or maybe it is just her time of the month !! :eek:

Marino1983

dolfan06
10-26-2003, 01:34 PM

:rolleyes: This moron (squaw) doesn't have the intelligence to understand the red stream running down her forehead isn't war paint ...

Or maybe it is just her time of the month !! :eek:

Marino1983 are you saying she's OTR?:eek:

Marino1983
10-26-2003, 06:31 PM
are you saying she's OTR?:eek:

:biggrin:

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
10-26-2003, 06:35 PM
17-3
38-3
27-0
62-7: Marino's last game
20-3

Now that's what I call entertainment:lol:

dolfan06
10-26-2003, 06:39 PM
17-3
38-3
27-0
62-7: Marino's last game
20-3

Now that's what I call entertainment:lol: 17-7 after all the lip service i got from you was better.

:D :yell:

CirclingWagons
10-26-2003, 06:45 PM
that's regular season...and early season victories by you guys end up meaning nothing:D

Still, you have to love 62-7...that's impressive, and may never be duplicated:lol:

Marino1983
10-26-2003, 06:57 PM
that's regular season...and early season victories by you guys end up meaning nothing:D

Still, you have to love 62-7...that's impressive, and may never be duplicated:lol:

:roflmao: c-JERK why don't you try to hide the bullseye tattooed PERMANENTLY to your forehead instead of turning a spot light on it ???

Anybody with an ounce of intelligence would rather experience a 62 -7 debacle in a playoff game then the complete embarrassment of getting B!TCH slapped on a world wide media scope,,, 4 straight times .............

Well known as the Barfalo billy goat s-b "4 CHOKE" !!!!!

:goof:

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-26-2003, 07:01 PM
17-7 after all the lip service i got from you was better.

:D :yell:

Yeah but c-JERK has learned so much from squaw,,, as far as "lip service" ......:egads:

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
10-26-2003, 07:15 PM
Marino was benched in his last ever game:lol:

CirclingWagons
10-26-2003, 07:16 PM
"Sorry Dan, you're really sucking out there, so I've decided you should take a seat so we can bring in Damon Huard."--Jimmy Johnson
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

dolfan06
10-26-2003, 08:22 PM
...that's impressive, and may never be duplicated:lol: you just love to set yourself up for smack. 62-7 may or may not be duplicated, but i know 4 superbowl losses in a row won't!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CirclingWagons
10-26-2003, 08:52 PM
and that 4 time SB loser **** all over your little Danny his entire career.:lol:

dolfan06
10-26-2003, 09:00 PM
and that 4 time SB loser **** all over your little Danny his entire career.:lol: yet the fins have more wins against the bills than any other. and no team has ever dominated another for a whole decade like the fins did the bills!:tongue:

dolfan06
10-26-2003, 09:01 PM
yet the fins have more wins against the bills than any other. and no team has ever dominated another for a whole decade like the fins did the bills!:tongue: you are too easy c-jerk!:rolleyes:

Marino1983
10-26-2003, 11:17 PM
you are too easy c-jerk!:rolleyes:

Is this before or after her sex change ??

:yikes:

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-26-2003, 11:26 PM
and that 4 time SB loser **** all over your little Danny his entire career.:lol:

Hum so much for not delving in the past "@$$ clown" !!!!! Kelly couldn't carry Dan's jockstrap,,, although rumors were that he fantasized about it !!:eek:

Besides c-JERK maybe you should prepare your hiding place AGAIN ...:lol: Your billy goats are proving me right again,, OVERRATED till the end !!!!!

Marino1983

Marino1983
10-26-2003, 11:31 PM
yet the fins have more wins against the bills than any other. and no team has ever dominated another for a whole decade like the fins did the bills!:tongue:

Oh this doesn't count 06 ..... The goat fans only remember when the billy goats went to the s-b .....

But of course they conveniently forget about CHOKING in front of MILLIONS of people 4 years in a row ....:rolleyes:

Marino1983

dolfan06
10-27-2003, 12:42 AM

Oh this doesn't count 06 ..... The goat fans only remember when the billy goats went to the s-b .....

But of course they conveniently forget about CHOKING in front of MILLIONS of people 4 years in a row ....:rolleyes:

Marino1983 the friggin losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: