PDA

View Full Version : Police: Four boys sexually assaulted 8-year-old girl

BAMAPHIN 22
07-23-2009, 11:52 AM
Four boys ages 9 to 14 have been charged with sexually assaulting an 8-year old girl, police in Phoenix, Arizona, said Wednesday.

The girl was lured into a vacant storage shed by the suspects, who offered her chewing gum, police said at a news conference.

The girl was restrained while the boys -- ages 9, 10, 13 and 14 -- sexually assaulted her, police said of the July 16 incident.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/07/22/arizona.juvenile.sexual.assault/index.html

GoonBoss
07-23-2009, 12:07 PM
Detectives said the girl was placed in the custody of Phoenix (http://topics.cnn.com/topics/phoenix_arizona) child protective services after the attack because of her parents' attitude toward her.
The girl and the boys charged are all from families that have come to the United States from the West African nation of Liberia (http://topics.cnn.com/topics/liberia), police said.

I wish I could say I'm shocked.

fatkirstyalley
07-23-2009, 12:35 PM
I would personally take all 4 little boys out with a 12 gauge. having a daughter, that is 1 of my worst nightmares. Age should not be a factor in sentencing. Put them to death, they arent going to become good people they will become 4 more broken individuals we tax payers have to float the bill on.

GoonBoss
07-23-2009, 04:10 PM
I would personally take all 4 little boys out with a 12 gauge. having a daughter, that is 1 of my worst nightmares. Age should not be a factor in sentencing. Put them to death, they arent going to become good people they will become 4 more broken individuals we tax payers have to float the bill on.

I feel for you. I am so glad I had three boys.

Dolfan3773
07-23-2009, 08:04 PM
Thats so wrong...I agree 100% with kristyalley

Ricky4Life
07-24-2009, 01:51 AM

I completely agree with you. I actually live her in AZ and have two daughters myself. Would personally hand these boys to the biggest guy in prison I could find and tell him to have fun. These boys should be publicly hung.

BAMAPHIN 22
07-24-2009, 11:20 AM
Prosecutor: Juvenile sexual assault is 'heartrending'

The 14-year-old was charged as an adult and will face two counts of sexual assault and one count of kidnapping, Thomas said Thursday. The other three boys were charged in juvenile court with sexual assault, and two of them also were charged with kidnapping, Thomas said.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/07/23/phoenix.juvenile.assault/index.html

SpurzN703
07-24-2009, 11:27 AM
One of the few reasons I'm glad I have no kids yet

Chubby
07-24-2009, 11:47 AM
If you read further into this story, you find that not only was this poor girl sexually assaulted, but her father basically spat in her face, and kicked her from the family for disgracing the family.

****ing some people dont deserve kids.
Chubbs

phinpunk14
07-24-2009, 06:08 PM
I feel for you. I am so glad I had three boys.

They don't happen to be ages 9, 10, 13, or 14, do they?

GoonBoss
07-24-2009, 07:42 PM
They don't happen to be ages 9, 10, 13, or 14, do they?

No 16 18 and 21.

GoonBoss
07-24-2009, 07:49 PM
If you read further into this story, you find that not only was this poor girl sexually assaulted, but her father basically spat in her face, and kicked her from the family for disgracing the family.

****ing some people dont deserve kids.
Chubbs

I already knew what the deal was when the child protective services were called in beacause of the "Attitude" of her father.

Ask me how I know.

I won't say anything much more here, but suffice it to say I don't hold the African cultures I know of in very high regard. I would never treat my child like that, and, anyone who would qualifies on my "Sub human" list...Meaning....You don't even qualify as a human with me. Any person that would treat a child like that is not worthy of the grave he or she is buried in.

Sorry.........I have a major issue with child abuse.

The_Dark_Knight
07-25-2009, 05:51 AM
Not completley fluent with the details of this case, I would make the assumption that with them being from Liberia, they are probably muslim and it is a sad unfortunate fact that in a muslim family, if a girl is raped, she did "something" to bring it on.

How a culture can have this particular mindset is beyond me. The child is 8 years old. My first question after the father spat in her face would have been, "well what did you as a man and a father, charged by Allah to raise, teach and protect your family do to ensure your daughter's safety?"

But that's just me.

d-day
07-28-2009, 12:33 AM
she should have never gotten those implants!

Ricky4Life
07-28-2009, 12:55 AM
I already knew what the deal was when the child protective services were called in beacause of the "Attitude" of her father.

Ask me how I know.

I won't say anything much more here, but suffice it to say I don't hold the African cultures I know of in very high regard. I would never treat my child like that, and, anyone who would qualifies on my "Sub human" list...Meaning....You don't even qualify as a human with me. Any person that would treat a child like that is not worthy of the grave he or she is buried in.

Sorry.........I have a major issue with child abuse.

With you on this one.

JPPT1974
07-28-2009, 02:19 AM
The parents do deserve their child taken away from them.
As she needs to get away from them as much as possible.