PDA

View Full Version : Dillon wants out

Chambers34Phins
10-22-2003, 06:06 PM
He is demanding to be traded, and said to trade him to dallas. I'd like to see the guy in Dallas, I have liked the guy for a while, to bad he got stuck with such a poor team.

Samphin
10-22-2003, 06:09 PM
Well then, he shouldn't have signed that contratc to stay with Cincinatti than should he? I will laugh forever if he leaves and all of a sudden Cinci starts winning. Especially since Takeo just left for the same reasons. Lewis is going to do good there, the players just have to be patient.

Chambers34Phins
10-22-2003, 06:10 PM
Yea he shouldn't have done that, but I can see where he is coming from. He doesn't get the ball near enough as he should.

Dol-Fan Dupree
10-22-2003, 06:11 PM
he said the same thing before he signed the contract

Chambers34Phins
10-22-2003, 06:14 PM
I think he means it this time, espn is already on this one, he is telling the media to screw because he hates them, that's what he said when they tried to talk to him.

Gonk
10-22-2003, 06:19 PM
Dayuuummm... that was pretty childish on his part. I can see why he would want off that team but there is no reason to make it public that he HATES them. There are tons of loyal Cincinatti fans and it must be pretty crummy to have their star player saying he wants off and that their team sucks.

It's like Ricky telling us the Dolphins blow and wants out.

Samphin
10-22-2003, 06:21 PM
Well, I got news for him. Trading deadline has past this season so unless Cinci is completely retarded and cuts him, he is stuck there until at least the offseason.

jaketaylor
10-22-2003, 06:21 PM
I think that Dillon needs to grow up. Its time for him to take his man pill and live up to the contract that he signed. I also believe that his cry baby tactics whenever he feels like he is being slighted is an old trick that fans should just throw back into his face. Isnt it ironic how all of this started up again after J. Lewis broke his single game record??

If Cory Dillon cant be a team player, then he just needs to retire and go do rap music, or whatever so he can be the only "star" on the team. I'm sure that as bad as the Bengals have been the last 10 plus years, they can get by without this suck** crybaby, no matter how talented he is.

Chambers34Phins
10-22-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Gonk
Dayuuummm... that was pretty childish on his part. I can see why he would want off that team but there is no reason to make it public that he HATES them. There are tons of loyal Cincinatti fans and it must be pretty crummy to have their star player saying he wants off and that their team sucks.

It's like Ricky telling us the Dolphins blow and wants out.

He was saying he hates the media, not cincy.

CirclingWagons
10-22-2003, 06:55 PM
Corey Dillon does this every year...Bengals didn't give a **** then, and they certainly don't give a **** now

FinsGoToGuy
10-22-2003, 07:50 PM
Yeah nothing new from the guy.

Scrap
10-23-2003, 08:37 AM
He'd make a nice backup to Ricky. (Not that that would ever happen, but it's okay to dream.)