PDA

View Full Version : The Advantages Of Drinking At Home...

GoonBoss
07-24-2009, 08:14 PM
1. You don't have to shower.

2. You know where the bathroom is.

2a. Failing that...There's always outside.

3. You don't have to drive

4. You can't play Madden and look cool in a bar

5. You can't dance. Don't ask me how I know.

6. The Booze costs less

7. The tounge lapping you the next morning is probably going to be the dog or the cat.

8. "Kitchen Nightmares" isn't going to watch itself.

Tetragrammaton
07-24-2009, 08:29 PM
You also don't pass out and drive off into a field, and then get back on the road and pass out again and crash into a construction wall on I-95. This was my night last night.

Finfang
07-24-2009, 08:49 PM
I rarely go out anymore. When I do I never drink and drive. That's what cabs are for.

I'm a musician and I spent so many nights playing shows and partying till the sun comes up. I got tired of sleeping on hard floors wherever I would happen to fall down. It was a ton of fun don't get me wrong but it is nice to drink and relax at home and go to bed.

I still take showers though. :chuckle:

MelbournePhin
07-24-2009, 08:50 PM
You also don't pass out and drive off into a field, and then get back on the road and pass out again and crash into a construction wall on I-95. This was my night last night.

hope this is a joke. even if it is, it aint too funny.

GoonBoss
07-24-2009, 08:56 PM

Being unemployed, I was only half joking about the showering thing. If you are drinking and driving..It's not a joke and you need to not do it.

GoonBoss
07-24-2009, 09:04 PM
I rarely go out anymore. When I do I never drink and drive. That's what cabs are for.

I'm a musician and I spent so many nights playing shows and partying till the sun comes up. I got tired of sleeping on hard floors wherever I would happen to fall down. It was a ton of fun don't get me wrong but it is nice to drink and relax at home and go to bed.

I still take showers though. :chuckle:

What kind of name is "Finfang" for a musician?

The only type of musician I know that would go by that lame a handle would be a big dorky Bass player in an ill fitting bowling shirt.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI-zN9qShMI

****... Who would've thunk it?

Finfang
07-24-2009, 09:11 PM
What kind of name is "Finfang" for a musician?

The only type of musician I know that would go by that lame a handle would be a big dorky Bass player in an ill fitting bowling shirt.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI-zN9qShMI

****... Who would've thunk it?

Finfang isn't a stage name I went by as a musician. It is merely my username on a sports website. :crazy:

Thanks Goon I now know how you really feel about me. :up:

GoonBoss
07-24-2009, 09:17 PM
Finfang isn't a stage name I went by as a musician. It is merely my username on a sports website. :crazy:

Thanks Goon I now know how you really feel about me. :up:

:rolleyes2: Damnit...Would you please let me cal attention to your video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI-zN9qShMI without bitching about it.

****ing musicians, man........

Finfang
07-24-2009, 09:30 PM
:rolleyes2: Damnit...Would you please let me cal attention to your video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI-zN9qShMI without bitching about it.

****ing musicians, man........

:lol2:

Harder, faster, drunk!

Rolled any fat ones lately? :ponder:

GoonBoss
07-24-2009, 09:40 PM
:lol2:

Harder, faster, drunk!

Rolled any fat ones lately? :ponder:

No. But /I'm stll waiting on a ****ing lyrics sheet booooy./

I can fit four or five in the back, by the way.

BobDole
07-25-2009, 07:05 AM

please tell me you didn't really drive anywhere last night. you could barely walk when i left you.

Bumpus
07-25-2009, 08:36 AM
Best part...

Beer's cheaper, and if your left hand is holding out on you, there's always Mr. Righty. :lol:

Tetragrammaton
07-25-2009, 06:08 PM
hope this is a joke. even if it is, it aint too funny.

Unfortunately, it is not a joke. It was southbound between 192 and Palm Bay Road.

Being unemployed, I was only half joking about the showering thing. If you are drinking and driving..It's not a joke and you need to not do it.

That will definitely be the last time. I can't believe a cop didn't catch me on the hour and a half drive.

Arsenal WV
07-25-2009, 06:33 PM
Damn dude. You straight pulled a BlutoPhin. But I don't drive anywhere. I just wake up in random places with my car still parked where it was the night before.

jared81
07-26-2009, 11:07 AM
Unfortunately, it is not a joke. It was southbound between 192 and Palm Bay Road.

That will definitely be the last time. I can't believe a cop didn't catch me on the hour and a half drive.

4 years ago in may, one of my best friends did the same thing you did. only he drove off of I-4 into a ditch. they found his body the next morning in a ditch off the road. it is still a great source of pain in my life, i think about it everyday. it ruined his moms life, she had to move back to new york because she couldnt take living down here anymore. i hate to be the one to preach this to you, but you really, seriously, need to not do that stuff.

Arsenal WV
07-26-2009, 05:39 PM
4 years ago in may, one of my best friends did the same thing you did. only he drove off of I-4 into a ditch. they found his body the next morning in a ditch off the road. it is still a great source of pain in my life, i think about it everyday. it ruined his moms life, she had to move back to new york because she couldnt take living down here anymore. i hate to be the one to preach this to you, but you really, seriously, need to not do that stuff.

Agreed. Not only is it not cool. It's very dangerous and could get you locked up in jail for the rest of your life, get you killed or seriously injured

MelbournePhin
07-26-2009, 09:11 PM

where were you hangin, downtown?

Tetragrammaton
07-26-2009, 09:32 PM
where were you hangin, downtown?

I was actually in Orlando. I passed out the first time on 520, but I was able to maneuver back. I was so close to home too.

As to everyone, I understand I should not do it, and I know not to when I'm sober, but then that drunken invincibility kicks in. From now on, keys are being handed over when drinking begins.