PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of cheerleaders

Scrap
02-27-2002, 01:03 PM
I would hope this isn't our big RB move for the year.

Nice pic 39.You really cleaned up when you shaved the mustache.LOL.

Muck
02-27-2002, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by dolphan39
just trying to inspire you all to greatness in your posting ;)

Dude, I would give anything to sleep with you. LOL.

dolphan39
02-27-2002, 03:17 PM
sorry I am not that kind of guy ;)

Oh - I guess you meant Anna :lol:

Scrap
02-27-2002, 03:53 PM
You're not trying to take 13's place as the Finheaven cheerleader are you?

dolphan39
02-27-2002, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by va dolfan
You're not trying to take 13's place as the Finheaven cheerleader are you? no-one can take 13's place ;)

dolphan39
02-27-2002, 04:22 PM
Dolphins Cheerleader To Represent Florida In Miss USA Pageant (http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressbox/pressreleases/pressreleases.asp?contentID=1874) she's no mia13 ;)

Scrap
02-27-2002, 05:56 PM
no-one can take 13's place

You're right 39. 13 rules.

iceblizzard69
02-27-2002, 06:17 PM
Shes not that hot, a lot of girls in these pagents are really ugly.

miadphan13
02-27-2002, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by dolphan39
she's no mia13 ;)

HA HA thanks 39! :D

I'll do it, I'll do it..............I'll represent FLORIDA :D

Evening wear................

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Dolphin gear..................

and of course.................
Swimwear :D

iceblizzard69
02-27-2002, 07:31 PM
Damn, the waves in Florida are really small. But at least those are bigger than the ones in Miami.

miadphan13
02-27-2002, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Damn, the waves in Florida are really small. But at least those are bigger than the ones in Miami.

Actually Ice, that photo was taken in Clearwater/Tampa on the Gulf side of FL. The waves in Miami are minimal like you said. The better waves are on the East Coast around Daytona Beach, Ponce Inlet and Cocoa Beach. :)

dolfan06
02-27-2002, 08:01 PM
if you're not used to how stong they are, the waves will kill ya!:(
sometimes they can get between 6-8 feet and bigger when they have a storm in the pacific!;)

iceblizzard69
02-27-2002, 08:05 PM
When I saw the ocean in Miami, I thought it was a lake or something.

Muck
02-27-2002, 10:04 PM
Very nice pics. But I noticed something with the beach/bikini photo. To the right of you, there's a dude wearing PINK trunks sporting a MULLET. Those are direct and blatant violations of the "Heterosexual Handbook". :ladysman:

:nono: Rule 602.5
"Under no circumstances is the mullet to be worn at the beach. Mullets are to be confined to rural, sparsely populated areas predominantly inhabited by the white male.

Muck's take: And since time machines aren't readily available at this time, there is zero chance that you, the mullet man, will be transported back to 1989. Give up the ghost. Your hair makes you the butt of 15 jokes a day (maybe I should be saying "thank you" instead).

:nono: Rule 1304.5
"Thou shalt not, under any circumstances, adorn thy heterosexual self in pink attire."

Muck's take: Nice try with the black elastic wasteband. The suit is still pink. And the little white design down the left side only makes matters worse. Like the mullet, this may have made you cool in the late 80s. But it makes you gay in 2002. (Remember, this is a "heterosexual" handbook). God knows what else this guy has in his closet (no pun intended).

Muck's advice: Pull the trigger......spend the $8 and buy a new bathing suit. Then spend another $10 and see a barber (or a stylist). There's a reason why you and your mullet friend are with each other and instead of chicks in that photo.

The only thing that could have made this whole deal worse was if the guy was wearing a speedo, making for a trifecta of sorts. Now that would have been tragic. :lol: :lol: :lol:

dolphan39
02-27-2002, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Muck
Very nice pics. But I noticed something with the beach/bikini photo. I did not notice anybody but 13 in the picture ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ladysman:

Muck
02-27-2002, 10:57 PM
As the author of the "Heterosexual Handbook", it's my job to notice these things. :p

miadphan13
02-27-2002, 11:46 PM
Muck, you are a riot!! :lol: Okay, now I have to admit that the photo is from 1991. :eek: I was only 19, but I still look the same at 30. :p

dolfan06
02-28-2002, 12:04 AM
As the author of the "Heterosexual Handbook", it's my job to notice these things. :p but i didn't notice any guys in the picture until you pointed it out, why is that?:eek:

Scrap
02-28-2002, 12:25 AM
I must agree.I didn't notice anything but 13 in that photo.(And I looked at it more than once might I mention)But now that you mention it, pink shorts ARE too Ru Paul.

Muck
02-28-2002, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
but i didn't notice any guys in the picture until you pointed it out, why is that?:eek:

I guess it's because I was looking to see if there were any more hot chicks in the photo. hehehehehe

I'm not just the president of the heterosexual handbook. I'm also a client. :ladysman:

dolfan06
02-28-2002, 01:05 AM

I guess it's because I was looking to see if there were any more hot chicks in the photo. hehehehehe

I'm not just the president of the heterosexual handbook. I'm also a client. :ladysman: very slick Muck, got outta that one with one post!:p

Muck
02-28-2002, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by miadphan13
Muck, you are a riot!! :lol: Okay, now I have to admit that the photo is from 1991. :eek: I was only 19, but I still look the same at 30. :p

Actually, you really didn't have to admit to it. You could have just agreed with me and none would be the wiser. ;) But your confession leads me to believe that mullet man was/is a friend of yours. And that yellow raft next to them just might have been yours. LOL.

BTW - If you're still built like that (19) now, you're doing pretty well. :) Fortunately, I do look a little different than I did in 1991. lol.

Muck
02-28-2002, 01:16 AM
very slick Muck, got outta that one with one post!:p

Thanks. I guess that was my "Alpha Male" reflex coming to the rescue. :p

Dolfan984
02-28-2002, 01:49 AM
I look different now than I did in 1991.

dolfan06
02-28-2002, 02:03 AM
now 1961, i think a person would need a couple of hints to pick me out of a picture!:D

dolphan39
02-28-2002, 09:26 AM
now 1961, i think a person would need a couple of hints to pick me out of a picture!:D even I was not around that long ago :eek: ;) , but in '91 I was still single :cool: , but weighed 10 pounds less and was fatter :confused:

dolfan06
02-28-2002, 10:17 AM
now i'm 210, carrying a little extra baggage!:( :D

miadphan13
02-28-2002, 03:55 PM
Actually, you really didn't have to admit to it. You could have just agreed with me and none would be the wiser. ;) But your confession leads me to believe that mullet man was/is a friend of yours. And that yellow raft next to them just might have been yours. LOL.

HA HA very cute Muck. No, I don't know Mr. Mullet man! :lol:

BTW, I have been 5'8" and 115 since I was 16. :eek: :lol: I pray daily to the football and heavy metal gods! ;)

iceblizzard69
02-28-2002, 05:35 PM
I have grown probably about 2 and a half feet since 1991. I am 5'10'' now, I was short then.

dolfan06
02-28-2002, 05:41 PM
I have grown probably about 2 and a half feet since 1991. I am 5'10'' now, I was short then. but i'm getting wider so i look shorter!:D

Dolfan984
02-28-2002, 10:56 PM
Hmm in 1991 I was a good 6 years old ;p

I look shorter than I am because I am pretty thin. People only realize how tall I am when I stand next to them.

Then again, at 6'4" nobody ever calls me short ;P

ohall
03-01-2002, 12:29 AM

HA HA very cute Muck. No, I don't know Mr. Mullet man! :lol:

BTW, I have been 5'8" and 115 since I was 16. :eek: :lol: I pray daily to the football and heavy metal gods! ;)

... do you do to keep 115 pounds?

I haven't been 115 pounds since I was 10. :)

That praying stuff ain't going to cut it, you have to tell us your secret!

Oliver...

miadphan13
03-01-2002, 02:04 AM
I don't exercise at all. I have very high metobolism. :)

Frank-n-Furter
03-01-2002, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by Oliver

... do you do to keep 115 pounds?

I haven't been 115 pounds since I was 10. :)

That praying stuff ain't going to cut it, you have to tell us your secret!

Oliver... Here's a secret to lose weight: Stay outta the Wendy's and Taco Bell! And no more 12 packs on Friday nights. :drinker:

Muck
03-01-2002, 03:56 AM
I've got a high metabolism too. When I exercise, I build really fast. But I don't, nor do I have the time. I've always been thin. I'm 5'10".

Dolfan984
03-01-2002, 04:23 AM
I have a very high metabolism and I excersise a lot. I gain and lose weight. Overall gaining more weight. Losing fat and gaining muscle. Running, lifting weights, and eating healthy do wonders for your body.

dolfan06
03-01-2002, 09:25 AM
when the doctor asks if he can be present at your next heart attack, abstinance is easy!:D

iceblizzard69
03-01-2002, 05:54 PM
I have the fastest metabolism on earth. I am 5'10 (last time I checked) and I weigh 115. I am really skinny. We all have something in common.

dolphan39
03-01-2002, 05:57 PM
I have the fastest metabolism on earth. I am 5'10 (last time I checked) and I weigh 115. I am really skinny. We all have something in common. yes we do, I am just about a hair short of 5'10", but weigh 180 :eek: though I am not fat since I play full-court hoops 3x a week :D

Muck
03-01-2002, 06:13 PM
I have the fastest metabolism on earth. I am 5'10 (last time I checked) and I weigh 115. I am really skinny. We all have something in common.

Don't worry bud. That was me in as a freshman in college. 5'10", 115 lbs, size 13 shoe. My metabolism was like lightning. It runs in my family. All the men have high metabolisms. I NEVER thought I'd gain weight. Even when I lifted weights, I got really lean and muscular but never gained more than a pound or two.

Anyway, through not exercising and simply getting a little older (I'm 22), along with getting into computers (sitting a lot), I finally started to fill out. Over the next 4 years, I gained weight little by little. Now I've topped out at 5'10", 150 pounds. (I can hear Oliver laughing as we speak :p)

I'm still very thin, but not so bony anymore. So don't worry dude, it'll happen for you. ESPECIALLY if you lift weights. Just keep eating a lot and get some beer in you (when you hit college of course). And if you do lift wieghts, your metabolism will turn out to be a blessing. You'll be really cut up in your 20s and still eat whatever you want.

dolfan06
03-01-2002, 06:15 PM
i'm just a hair short of 5'11" and i walk 3.5 miles a day! (you notice, i said walk, not run)

Muck
03-01-2002, 06:20 PM
LOL. Dude, you'd love walking here in South Tampa on Bayshore Blvd. Not only is it beautiful to walk/run along the bay, but LOTS and LOTS of beautiful babies walk/run too. It's like an All-Star game!!

dolfan06
03-01-2002, 06:34 PM
i've been married fo 35 years and i'm trying to convince my wife that the way i walk, there are nothing but horses that interest me!:stooges:

iceblizzard69
03-01-2002, 07:09 PM

Don't worry bud. That was me in as a freshman in college. 5'10", 115 lbs, size 13 shoe. My metabolism was like lightning. It runs in my family. All the men have high metabolisms. I NEVER thought I'd gain weight. Even when I lifted weights, I got really lean and muscular but never gained more than a pound or two.

Anyway, through not exercising and simply getting a little older (I'm 22), along with getting into computers (sitting a lot), I finally started to fill out. Over the next 4 years, I gained weight little by little. Now I've topped out at 5'10", 150 pounds. (I can hear Oliver laughing as we speak :p)

I'm still very thin, but not so bony anymore. So don't worry dude, it'll happen for you. ESPECIALLY if you lift weights. Just keep eating a lot and get some beer in you (when you hit college of course). And if you do lift wieghts, your metabolism will turn out to be a blessing. You'll be really cut up in your 20s and still eat whatever you want.

Well, my father was just about as skinny as me as he was a kid. He is a chef and I am still skinny. I eat a lot of junk food and I exercize a lot, so they both balance themselves out, and the metabolism makes me really skinny. I don't worry about it though, I am skinnier then most of my friends (all of them that are guys) but I don't care. Anyway, being skinny prevents my from playing down low in basketball. :)

Frank-n-Furter
03-01-2002, 07:09 PM
How did this thread go from cheerleaders to men exercising?:rolleyes:

dolphan39
03-01-2002, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Frank-n-Furter
How did this thread go from cheerleaders to men exercising?:rolleyes: realism (whoops! is this the word association thread :goof: )

miadphan13
03-01-2002, 07:37 PM
Ummmm, because cheerleaders like men that exercise. :confused: :lol:

Frank-n-Furter
03-01-2002, 08:56 PM
Ummmm, because cheerleaders like men that exercise. :confused: :lol: Well, if you're the cheerleader here then I'm not complaining.;)

dolfan06
03-01-2002, 09:00 PM
miadphan13 claimed to be the dolphin cheerleader, she perks up my spirit, so why not?:D

Frank-n-Furter
03-01-2002, 10:51 PM
miadphan13 claimed to be the dolphin cheerleader, she perks up my spirit, so why not?:D Seems be a qualified cheerleader to me!:cool:

miadphan13
03-02-2002, 04:31 PM
87 and AJ granted me FinHeaven cheerleader status ;)

CHOPS44
03-08-2002, 03:21 AM
I work out too.
I'm actually pretty damn big.
I have 18 inch bicepts.
My shoulders are probably my best feature, that and my pec's.
I don't have a six pack, just a two, but no tire either. My abs are solid, but I can't get the ripped six pack to save my life. I wear 34 34 pants. They have to be a little baggy because my thighs don't fit in normal slim jeans.
Right now I'm 5'11" and 212lbs.
every spring I do a creatine cycle and bulk up to about 218-220.
If you guys want to gain some mass you need to eat right and take the proper suplements.Very high protein very low carb. Don't do a lot of running or cardio workouts, it will deplenish your size. Lift with very high weight, but make sure you've got a spotter. Creatine will put anywhere from 10-15 lbs on you in a month. The secret to constantly getting gains from it is you use it for a month, then stop for a month, but continue to work out. Then go back on for another month and you'll explode. You know when you go to the gym and you get that pump? Then you go home hop in the shower and it's gone? With this stuff you stay pumped for days. All it does is put some water weight in your mucles.(If you want to lose some weight fast, eliminate carbs completely, workout with low weight and high reps, and run)

I'm the guy that gets the stares in the gym.
I've gained about 20 lbs since highschool(class of 91)
The army really bulked me up the most though.

Frank-n-Furter
03-08-2002, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by CHOPS44
I work out too.
I have 18 inch bicepts.
I don't have a six pack, just a two, but no tire either. My abs are solid, but I can't get the ripped six pack to save my life. I wear 34 34 pants. They have to be a little baggy because my thighs don't fit in normal slim jeans.
If you guys want to gain some mass you need to eat right and take the proper suplements.Very high protein very low carb. Don't do a lot of running or cardio workouts, it will deplenish your size. Lift with very high weight, but make sure you've got a spotter. Creatine will put anywhere from 10-15 lbs on you in a month. The secret to constantly getting gains from it is you use it for a month, then stop for a month, but continue to work out. Then go back on for another month and you'll explode. You know when you go to the gym and you get that pump? Then you go home hop in the shower and it's gone? With this stuff you stay pumped for days. All it does is put some water weight in your mucles.(If you want to lose some weight fast, eliminate carbs completely, workout with low weight and high reps, and run) Jeez, I feel in shape now (not) thanks for the booster.:rolleyes: Good luck with it though.

miadphan13
03-08-2002, 05:01 AM
:lol: :lol: You guys are too funny!! Okay, here's my profile.......:lol:

Once again, I am 30 years young, 5'8" and 115 (small-boned), 36-26-36 and mostly legs. I was on the Varsity Cross Country team in high school ( class of 89 :rocker: ). I don't exercise anymore, but I do ride my bike and go dancing occasionally. If I do exercise, it's with my bud Cindy Crawford on the TV and my 2.5 lb weights to get tone. My abs are naturally tight and I have an ass that could stop traffic (so I've been told). :D I eat anything I want, but 4-6 times a day to maintain my weight because my metabolism is very high. *Thank you GOD* :)

Capt. Dick
03-08-2002, 10:56 AM
"an ass that could stop traffic"............come on 13, that`s not really your car in the picture, it`s some poor bastard that could`nt help himself!!! :D

any rear view shots in a thong?

this things headed for the lounge basement!;) :p :lol: :lol: :lol: ::eat:

miadphan13
03-08-2002, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
"an ass that could stop traffic"............come on 13, that`s not really your car in the picture, it`s some poor bastard that could`nt help himself!!! :D any rear view shots in a thong?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry no pics. :p

Dolfan984
03-08-2002, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by CHOPS44
I work out too.
I have 18 inch bicepts.
If you guys want to gain some mass you need to eat right and take the proper suplements.Very high protein very low carb. Don't do a lot of running or cardio workouts, it will deplenish your size. Lift with very high weight, but make sure you've got a spotter. Creatine will put anywhere from 10-15 lbs on you in a month. The secret to constantly getting gains from it is you use it for a month, then stop for a month, but continue to work out. Then go back on for another month and you'll explode. You know when you go to the gym and you get that pump? Then you go home hop in the shower and it's gone? With this stuff you stay pumped for days. All it does is put some water weight in your mucles.(If you want to lose some weight fast, eliminate carbs completely, workout with low weight and high reps, and run)

I'm the guy that gets the stares in the gym.
I've gained about 20 lbs since highschool(class of 91)
The army really bulked me up the most though.

I work out everyday (lower body one day, upper the other) except for Sundays, which is when I let my body rest. I have a small frame, and only weigh 170, for a 6'3" 3/4 guy that isn't much. (I'm only 17 remember) I eat VERY healthy. I run in the morning everyday around my block 5 times. I do that so I know that I don't have food in my system, which helps a lot. I still gain weight and lose the little (and I mean little) fat I have. My arms are not big (not small either) but are very toned and have obvious depth to them. I do have a six pack. I don't use creatine because my doctor said he wouldn't advise it. (Dunno why, but gunna follow his orders) I've gained 30 pounds since my Sophomore year doing this (gained an inch or two of height also) and tons of stength, speed, and muscle. I also don't look so scrawny, and I can take a hit in Football a lot easier. Class of '02 baby!

Muck
03-09-2002, 12:00 AM
This isn't about me. But I feel the need to share with somebody. And since this has become a fitness thread..........

I'm happy to say that little bro recently broke the 5-minute mile barrier at a track meet last week (4:59). And this came after he ran a leg in the 800 meter relay (they won/school record time) and won the 2-mile event the same night.

He's 5'3", 115 lbs. Only 16 years old. Not exactly a runner's body. Pure heart and determination. Nobody trains harder. He's just about to break loose. Just shaved 13 secs from Tuesday's 2-mile time tonight (10:47).

I'm proud of my little bro. :cool: :cool:

Dolfan984
03-09-2002, 12:11 AM
Wow sweet, I am not a track guy or anything. But in P.E. the fastest I ever ran was a High 5 minute mile. Like 5:45-5:50 or so. That's awesome. (and I have a lot more stride than your bro)

Muck
03-09-2002, 12:24 AM
:.... 36-26-36 and mostly legs. ....and I have an ass that could stop traffic (so I've been told).

I'm not impressed. ;) ;)

I prefer "ass of an angel". :cool:

Muck
03-09-2002, 12:36 AM
Yeah D. He's pretty good now. He's fastest in the school. But the school record for the mile is an amazing 4:14!!

Dolfan984
03-09-2002, 12:45 AM
4:14 holy crap!?!?

4:59 is still mighty impressive.

Can he bench 230 and throw a ball 60 yards? ;)

Do you know his 40 speed? or is he mainly long distance?

Muck
03-09-2002, 01:14 AM
Yeah, that guy who ran the 4:14 (in 1978!!) was supposed to be in the Olympics. But he threw his life away with drugs.

Don't know my bro's 40 time. But it's probably not very fast. He's a distance guy like me. But I was a natural at it. Born with great endurance. But I never persued it in high school. Couldn't take missing the football games to go to bed early to run.

My brother does it all with guts and heart. His max bench is 180 lbs. Just a lean, tough little dude. Already has the pushup record at the school.

BTW - I called him at his big track meet tonight to relay the Ricky news. He flipped. Got all fired up. Then he ran that great 2-mile. Nothing like a little motivation!!

Dolfan984
03-09-2002, 01:41 AM
I run a 4.7 40 (Hey, I'm white) but my problem is, if I am running with someone else, I will try to stay ahead of them by a few steps at least,(I'm a real competitive person when it comes to sports) and that sometimes tires me out.

Frank-n-Furter
03-09-2002, 01:53 AM
My pecs are like iron and my abs are like steel. I'm 6'5" and weigh 220. I only have 5 % body fat. I do 800 crunches a day and jog 20 miles a week, plus free weights.

Women want me
Men crave me
Your grandma does me
People are scared of me in the drive thru at McDonalds
I only wear ankle socks
My favorite pet is a dog
I know who Batman really is.

Now you're intimidated ain't ya?:D

Dolfan984
03-09-2002, 01:54 AM
*hides*

Muck
03-09-2002, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by Dolfan984
I run a 4.7 40 (Hey, I'm white) but my problem is, if I am running with someone else, I will try to stay ahead of them by a few steps at least,(I'm a real competitive person when it comes to sports) and that sometimes tires me out.

That's one of my bro's secrets (mine too). He gets the bigger guys to run his race for him. They work so hard to stay ahead. He stays a little behind. Then he blows them out when they get tired.

Remember, it's not how you drive. It's where you park the car.

Muck
03-09-2002, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by Frank-n-Furter
My pecs are like iron and my abs are like steel. I'm 6'5" and weigh 220. I only have 5 % body fat. I do 800 crunches a day and jog 20 miles a week, plus free weights.

Then I'm just gonna have to kick your ass, aren't I. :drinker:

Frank-n-Furter
03-09-2002, 02:29 AM

Then I'm just gonna have to kick your ass, aren't I. :drinker: My pecs will crush you like like a tidal wave on a beachfront town, my abs will shake your foundations like a Volcano, ha ha:goof:

Muck
03-09-2002, 02:45 AM
So are you saying that you got big titties??:p

Dolfan984
03-09-2002, 02:49 AM
Dude, it's PeeWee Herman you are going to fight. You better back down before you get into trouble ;)

Frank-n-Furter
03-09-2002, 02:58 AM
So are you saying that you got big titties??:p Dude my Mt.Rushmore pecs will crush any man like a lovebug on a race car. I can smell your fear on my pecs as I type this. Stop quivering, I can't get a straight uppercut!:D

Muck
03-09-2002, 11:09 AM
Okay dude, you've left me no choice. Get ready. Cuz I'm about to put the fear of God in you.

I'm 22 years old. And at 5'10" and 150 lbs, I'm a force to be reckoned with. I am currently the undisputed champion of the South Tampa Inter-Gender Youth Wrestling League. There isn't a 13 year old girl who can stop me. When the bell rings, it's like a Pit Bull on a Poodle. Believe it. I'm that dominant.

Like the Pit Bull, when I smell that fear, I attack. And I always smell that fear on the mat. Hell, I don't even go to practice. This is all God given talent.

Whenever I walk into Beef O' Brady's, the PacMan machine always clears out. And when I cruise the middle school parking lot, I get a LOT of attention. Late at night (after 9 pm) I'll get phone calls with giggling voices on the other end. Yeah, the girls want me and guys want to be me.

So take heed, Frank. You don't want any of this. And lucky for you, you can't have any anyay. Cuz I only fight girls. But I know you're needing a change of underwear right now anyway. I'm sure you've heard all you needed to hear.

But if you still need to see a real man in action, come witness the domination Saturday mornings at the YMCA. My matches usually don't last more than 4 minutes or so.

:D :D :D :D

Dolfan984
03-09-2002, 02:09 PM
LMAO

miadphan13
03-09-2002, 02:34 PM
So Muck, You talkin' 'bout me? http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif You wanna take me on?! :evil: :lol:

Muck
03-09-2002, 05:18 PM
May I?? :p

miadphan13
03-09-2002, 05:28 PM
I don't know if you could handle me. :lol: I weigh 115 and could box a kangaroo with my legs. My biceps are 6" and my pecs......well we won't get into that. :lol: So anytime you want to thumb wrestle, :goof: Just let me know! :evil:

Dolfan984
03-09-2002, 05:38 PM
I had a wrestle a 170 pound women when I wrestled. Oh my gosh I was scared for my life. I won though ;) She looked MUCH heavier than she was...she was quite manly too.

miadphan13
03-09-2002, 05:57 PM
Did she at least have a clean close shave?? :eek: YIKES!!

Capt. Dick
03-09-2002, 10:05 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: GREAT THREAD GANG :lol: :lol: :lol:

Muck
03-10-2002, 04:02 AM
I don't know if you could handle me. :lol: I weigh 115 and could box a kangaroo with my legs. My biceps are 6" and my pecs......well we won't get into that. :lol: So anytime you want to thumb wrestle, :goof: Just let me know! :evil:

LOL. I don't think it'd be a problem. I've had experience with the lanky type. But my last girlfriend is the champ of all champs. Strong. Athletic as hell. She could do backflips like those gymnasts do. Good thing I'm a secure man. After all, I did write a certain little Handbook. lol.

....And her pecs were huge. :D :D

dolfan87
03-13-2002, 10:17 AM
Oh can I play too? Don't hate me because I am sexy, cause I'm not. :)

5'10" 170lbs, and I can beat up my dog.

dolfan06
03-19-2002, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by dolfan87
Oh can I play too? Don't hate me because I am sexy, cause I'm not. :)

5'10" 170lbs, and I can beat up my dog. do you have a big dog or a chihuahua. if its a rotweiler, thats no small feat!:D

dolfan87
03-19-2002, 05:05 PM
No 06, it's a Siberian Husky...and I was just kidding, I can't beat up my dog. lol

dolfan06
03-19-2002, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by dolfan87
No 06, it's a Siberian Husky...and I was just kidding, I can't beat up my dog. lol i bet he hates the summers in arizona!:D

Muck
03-19-2002, 06:29 PM
I probably couldn't beat up your dog either, 87. 5"10, 150 lbs over here.

dolfan06
03-20-2002, 04:48 AM
87, i forget what the legal limit is, but my son has 3 hybrid wolves. i think its 80%, but i'm not sure!