PDA

View Full Version : Woman catches man accused of having sex with horse..2X's

dreday
07-29-2009, 05:26 PM
http://www.thesunnews.com/news/local/story/1000406.html

A Conway woman who had video surveillance of a man having sexual intercourse with one of her horses said she found the suspect behind her barn Monday night and pointed a shotgun at his head until police arrived and arrested him.

Rodell Vereen, 50, of Longs, is charged with buggery and trespassing after Barbara Kenley, who owns Lazy B Stables on Coates Road in the Wampee section of Horry County, told officers she had video of the suspect having sex with a horse then wanted to catch him at her barn.

``That stable was my getaway, my stress relief,'' said Kenley, who has owned the stable for 20 years. ``Everybody has a place they like to go to get away. Now it is totally destroyed. It is the only thing I have in life.''

BAMAPHIN 22
07-29-2009, 05:41 PM
http://www.thesunnews.com/news/local/story/1000406.html

A Conway woman who had video surveillance of a man having sexual intercourse with one of her horses said she found the suspect behind her barn Monday night and pointed a shotgun at his head until police arrived and arrested him.

Rodell Vereen, 50, of Longs, is charged with buggery and trespassing after Barbara Kenley, who owns Lazy B Stables on Coates Road in the Wampee section of Horry County, told officers she had video of the suspect having sex with a horse then wanted to catch him at her barn.

``That stable was my getaway, my stress relief,'' said Kenley, who has owned the stable for 20 years. ``Everybody has a place they like to go to get away. Now it is totally destroyed. It is the only thing I have in life.''

This is just sick...:err:

Kenley said she noticed several weeks ago her 21-year-old horse Sugar was acting strange and getting infections again. She noticed things in the barn had been moved around — dirt piled up and bales of hay stacked near the horse's stall at her Lazy B Stables in Longs, about 20 miles northeast of Myrtle Beach.

"Police kept telling me it couldn't be the same guy," Kenley said Wednesday. "I couldn't believe that there were two guys going around doing this to the same horse."

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/police-sc-man-charged-with-having-sex-with-horse-103441.html?cxntlid=homepage_tab_newstab

FinFrenzy
07-29-2009, 05:43 PM
``Everybody has a place they like to go to get away. Now it is totally destroyed. It is the only thing I have in life.''

I'm sorry I can't help but laugh at this sick freak!

GoonBoss
07-29-2009, 06:43 PM
Buggery? Isn't that a British term?

RaboGrande24
07-29-2009, 06:55 PM
There was a dude that died from trying to have a horse **** him. I forgot the name of the documentary though. " Cause of death? Horse penis through his organs" lol

SpurzN703
07-29-2009, 06:58 PM
[/b]

I'm sorry I can't help but laugh at this sick freak!

How is the horse owner a sick freak for enjoying her place of residence with the horses?

FinFrenzy
07-29-2009, 07:37 PM
How is the horse owner a sick freak for enjoying her place of residence with the horses?

Oops I thought it was the guy who was having his way with the horse saying it. :oops:

Now ya understand why I thought that was twisted....:crazy:

fishfanfromjerz
07-30-2009, 01:38 AM
is charged with buggery

damn, if buggery is the technical term for banging animals.....then i have buggered many pigs on drunken nights out!

pigs = easy, trashy, beer-goggling, perhaps slightly overweight women

Possum
07-30-2009, 01:42 AM
damn, if buggery is the technical term for banging animals.....then i have buggered many pigs on drunken nights out!

pigs = easy, trashy, beer-goggling, perhaps slightly overweight women
:lol:, hoggin should be a sport.

d-day
07-30-2009, 01:53 AM
horse owner just can't say nay

Birdman
07-30-2009, 10:17 AM
dont mess with whorses

SpurzN703
07-30-2009, 10:36 AM
Oops I thought it was the guy who was having his way with the horse saying it. :oops:

Now ya understand why I thought that was twisted....:crazy:

Unless you have a thing against horses :d-day: