PDA

View Full Version : NFL Sunday Ticket info - This may be of interest to DirecTV clients

DeeperImage
07-29-2009, 10:23 PM
I apologize in advanced if this is not the right section, and I know some of you are already aware of this.

Anyhow, I called today to cancel my Sunday Ticket, just trying to save money as I've just received a substantial pay cut at work. They offered me 50% off right away. I told him to go on and keep talking, once he finished I said "is that all you can do?" he then said he would include Super Fan for free. Again, I said I still couldn't afford it, so he added Cinemax for 12 months free, plus a $20 credit to my account. I accepted of course, and they even broke it out in 6 payments.

My co-worker then called after me and got everything the same as my deal except SuperFan free, he was going to call back again later to try. You guys may want to try that and save some money. :foundout:

WeVie
07-30-2009, 12:32 AM
I posted this the other day. They gave me twenty bucks off of each of the six payments and six months of starz and showtime for free. I may call back and tell them I lost my job or something like that and see if I can get anything else.

Ghostfx123
08-12-2009, 03:47 PM
I just did this and they gave me everything you mentioned with out any argument but no stars for free.

WeVie
08-13-2009, 12:28 AM
I make it a point to call them about every three months and ask from something free. I almost always keep at least two movie channels for free. I have three free now.

They will give you credits on your bill for six months, upgrade your package for free, or something. All you have to do is call, be nice, maybe complain a little, or just ask them what they can give you for free today.