PDA

View Full Version : A suggestion



iceblizzard69
02-27-2002, 08:07 PM
I think we should have a section of the board devoted to the NFL draft.

dolfan06
02-28-2002, 12:15 AM
thats not such a bad idea:D

Dolfan984
02-28-2002, 12:51 AM
Great Idea, how about Draft/FAs.

Kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Dolfan984
02-28-2002, 12:53 AM
Actually, when I think about it. Just do draft. Then nobody would post on the regular board ;P

dolfan06
02-28-2002, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by Dolfan984
Actually, when I think about it. Just do draft. Then nobody would post on the regular board ;P there are enough of us dummies out there that don't understand this moving of monies, the BS will continue!:D

dolfan87
02-28-2002, 10:37 AM
AJ and I discussed this last night, and while it is a nice idea, the main Dolphin board is just fine for draft posting. It is about the only Dolphins related thing going on in the offseason, so why not discuss it there?

Keep on rockin

87

dolphan39
02-28-2002, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by dolfan87
AJ and I discussed this last night, and while it is a nice idea, the main Dolphin board is just fine for draft posting. It is about the only Dolphins related thing going on in the offseason, so why not discuss it there? If it is Fin's draft related put it on the Fins board; otherwise, it can go on the NFL board. :D

dolfan06
02-28-2002, 10:52 AM
i really can't tell from the pic its too dark, the face is in the shadows, is that anna k?:confused:

dolphan39
02-28-2002, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
i really can't tell from the pic its too dark, the face is in the shadows, is that anna k?:confused: yes - http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=577&u=/nm/20020228/sp_nm/wta_mexican_women_dc_1

almost as good as gorgeous women who fronts a great rock band is gorgeous women who has a great forehand ;)

dolfan06
02-28-2002, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by dolphan39
yes - http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=577&u=/nm/20020228/sp_nm/wta_mexican_women_dc_1

almost as good as gorgeous women who fronts a great rock band is gorgeous women who has a great forehand ;) and knows how to use it!:rolleyes: :D

iceblizzard69
03-02-2002, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by dolfan87
AJ and I discussed this last night, and while it is a nice idea, the main Dolphin board is just fine for draft posting. It is about the only Dolphins related thing going on in the offseason, so why not discuss it there?

Keep on rockin

87

Good point, but what if we talk about another teams draft and it gets moved?