PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins in Madden 10

jovanwolf
08-04-2009, 01:36 PM
Hey guys, this is my first post but I have been reading the forum for quite some time now. Anyway, given all the hype building up before football season, I thought those Madden NFL players may want to look at Madden's take on the Dolphin's talent this year. I found it pretty interesting and I can't wait to play. Like most of you I hope some of these ratings will change once the Dolphins start kicking some butt. And also, I could not find Cameron Wake in the ratings, which will hopefully be changed once he makes the team.

http://maddennfl.easports.com/cover.action

Ricky_Fan34
08-04-2009, 01:51 PM
Madden ratings were completely revamped. 70+ is now a good player. 80+ is now great and 93+ is now elite. They did this to make stars stand out more and to make it easier to exploit team's weaknesses. Also, welcome to the site.

dol-fan1313x
08-04-2009, 01:56 PM
yeah i am excited too i heard the wildcat was going to be in it is that true

PhinSoldia
08-04-2009, 02:05 PM
yes it is dol-fan....dont know if its a whol formation but its definately in there...the producers talked about it on gamespot.com

Crayons
08-04-2009, 02:06 PM
:hitit:
yeah i am excited too i heard the wildcat was going to be in it is that true

Yeah. If you read the link it mentions the Dolphins are "THE" team to run the Wildcat with. They gave Ronnie Brown a little above average passing talent (for a RB) to make the Wildcat more viable. They also mentioned Pat White will be able to play multiple positions within the Wildcat.

I didn't personally use it in the demo, but I guess the Cowboys have their own too. Friend said it wasn't amazing, just a hike to the RB but then again with 1 minute quarters you can't really test it all out yet either.

Ricky_Fan34
08-04-2009, 02:09 PM
yeah i am excited too i heard the wildcat was going to be in it is that true Yup, it's true.

Ricky_Fan34
08-04-2009, 02:11 PM
yes it is dol-fan....dont know if its a whol formation but its definately in there...the producers talked about it on gamespot.com
It is a whole package of plays. Almost every team has their own version of it too. I have the exclusive 5 min quarter rematch of the Superbowl and Arizona's version of it is called the "Pahokee"

sharp
08-04-2009, 02:27 PM
yea its pretty nasty, you can put anyone in any position, i like the idea of ginn at qb in the wildcat. I used the cowboys but they dont have a passing option in their book. Put felix back there and it looks like it will be effective.