dolfan06
08-05-2009, 10:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpQOCvthw-o

Dolphan7
08-06-2009, 03:32 PM
Can't argue with that!

Tetragrammaton
08-06-2009, 03:52 PM
It is always good to know that elected officials consider others second-class citizens, Constitution be damned.

Dolphan7
08-06-2009, 05:04 PM
Huh?

Blackocrates
08-06-2009, 09:28 PM
Conservative American Christians seem to always put religious symbols above principles. They care more about God being printed on money and the Cross on public grounds than working towards what Christ taught us. Which was to forgive, love, and take care of each other.

Instead of the politician working on bettering the Country and its people he chose to spend time on reaffirming some sort of historical religious background that means nothing.

dolfan06
08-07-2009, 01:35 PM
Conservative American Christians seem to always put religious symbols above principles. They care more about God being printed on money and the Cross on public grounds than working towards what Christ taught us. Which was to forgive, love, and take care of each other.

Instead of the politician working on bettering the Country and its people he chose to spend time on reaffirming some sort of historical religious background that means nothing.i don't feel as though the christians are being persecuted at all, take the "trust in God" or the "ten commandments" down from all the buildings you want, even take the crosses down, (its gonna take a while when you get to the national cemetary) its not gonna change my thinking one bit. i still don't see what the removal of a cross or biblical writings are going to accomplish, hell just turn your back on it like people do to everything else in this country.

Dolphan7
08-07-2009, 01:42 PM

Instead of the politician working on bettering the Country and its people he chose to spend time on reaffirming some sort of historical religious background that means nothing.I am pretty sure Christians can multitask just as well as the rest of society, including this Congressman, so we can do both.

If time and effort is put into keeping the symbology as you point out, I ask why the time and effort to take these symbols out of our society and culture, that have peacefully co-existed for over 200 years?