PDA

View Full Version : madden 2010 rankins are shocking!!!!!!!!

normaniii
08-10-2009, 04:58 PM
cant believe some of the rankings. Do they not realise our D was in TOP 10 for Points Against!!!!!!!!!

http://madden.nfl.com/ratings/team/Dolphins?con=ng

KTOWNFINFAN
08-10-2009, 05:10 PM
They toned down the ranking for all the teams. The only real ranking I have a problem with is Will Allen who should be about a 84 instead of 75, and Donald Thomas who should be about a 76 instead of 67. Other than those two I really don't have a huge problem with OUR ratings. Now some of the other teams like the pats are just WAY overated.

Fergy should be a little higher as well.

sharp
08-10-2009, 05:11 PM
The one thing that shocks me is fasano's speed as a 67.. him and pennington have the same speed. rofl

ChrisJNelson
08-10-2009, 05:14 PM
cant believe some of the rankings. Do they not realise our D was in TOP 10 for Points Against!!!!!!!!!

http://madden.nfl.com/ratings/team/Dolphins?con=ng

They game speed has completely changed, because they found some players were running normal 40 times and linemen were running like 10-second 40s. It's more realistic this year.

SRM
08-10-2009, 05:14 PM
The one thing that shocks me is fasano's speed as a 67.. him and pennington have the same speed. rofl

Now THAT is an extremely boneheaded rating. Where the hell do they come up with some of these? I understand they lowered the overall ratings but wow, they pull some of these straight from their ***.

dlockz
08-10-2009, 05:16 PM
They toned down the ranking for all the teams. The only real ranking I have a problem with is Will Allen who should be about a 84 instead of 75, and Donald Thomas who should be about a 76 instead of 67. Other than those two I really don't have a huge problem with OUR ratings. Now some of the other teams like the pats are just WAY overated.

Fergy should be a little higher as well.

Why should a player who was a low draft pick and has not played a complete game supposed to get a 76(Thomas)

petefins
08-10-2009, 05:18 PM
Now THAT is an extremely boneheaded rating. Where the hell do they come up with some of these? I understand they lowered the overall ratings but wow, they pull some of these straight from their ***.

Do you honestly think they go through each teams 53 man roster and try to get Very accurate ratings for Every player? Hell no. They focus on the top 5-10 players on each team then pull the rest out of their ***.

zigzagzz
08-10-2009, 05:19 PM
Just got madden10....No Cam Wake or Brian Hartline on the team.....The game is cool, they have a new feature when u fumble u have to press buttons to determine who wins the fumble. Ronnie is a beast. New formation Wildcat is cool, only 6 plays though! I was playing and Penny got hurt for a series and i was ready to try Henne but nope Pat White was in. overall its good and thank goodness we can update roster.

SRM
08-10-2009, 05:24 PM
Do you honestly think they go through each teams 53 man roster and try to get Very accurate ratings for Every player? Hell no. They focus on the top 5-10 players on each team then pull the rest out of their ***.

Should be common sense that Fasano is faster than Pennington though..

SpurzN703
08-10-2009, 05:28 PM
Rut roh, EA Sports hates the Phins too. That's one big pile of hate from everyone!

houtz
08-10-2009, 11:20 PM
what a load of stupid crap

1 vontae and smith are both as high or higher than will allen.......wtf
2 fergy only a 76......wtf
3 ronnie brown an 89.....if you make the probowl you 90+....period......wtf
4 carpenter a 63.....are you F'ing kidding me
5 JT not being atleast an 80 is just laughable
6 and the worst is our probowl QB that was second in mvp ratings gets an 85. this is worse than laughable. what are they gonna give peyton an 88..IF YOU ARE A PROBOWLER THAN YOU GET ATLEAST A FRIGIN 90.

these are the worst dolphin madden ratings i have ever seen, and i have had madden every year since like 95.

They bumped up Will Allen to a 81.

When I auto reorder my depth chart Jason Taylor is now starting instead of Matt Roth.