PDA

View Full Version : nw xbox live update tomorrow

BARF
08-10-2009, 11:35 PM
cannot wait for this update you could finally store the games to the hard drive, been waiting for this for a long time

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/systemupdates/default.htm

QuenteK25
08-23-2009, 01:29 PM
You've been able to store your games on the hard drive for a LONG time, just have to have the disc in to play them.

If you're talking about the games on demand...it's a total waste of money. They are charging $30+ for games you can pick up used at gamestop for $7.99 in some cases.

BARF
08-23-2009, 01:51 PM
You've been able to store your games on the hard drive for a LONG time, just have to have the disc in to play them.

If you're talking about the games on demand...it's a total waste of money. They are charging $30+ for games you can pick up used at gamestop for $7.99 in some cases.

but like you said you need the disc to play them, at least that is gone, i do agree u could get them cheaper used, i do

QuenteK25
09-03-2009, 04:17 PM
Unless I'm mistaken you still have to have the disc in to play them. Otherwise you could rent a game, install it, then return it to the store and keep playing off your hard drive. You still have to have the disc in.