PDA

View Full Version : Is This The Crappiest Football Team Ever??

Muck
10-25-2003, 03:57 PM
Why do they even post their scores??

Trinity Football (http://www.trinitybiblecollege.edu/athletics/football/)

Moral victories abound. They really "protected this house" on Homecoming.

Muck
10-25-2003, 03:58 PM
BTW - they are the smallest school to field an intercollegiate football team. But that doesn't go well with the initial post. :)

CirclingWagons
10-25-2003, 04:02 PM
Opponent Our Score Their Score
Rockford

Haskell

Westminster

Crown

Maranantha Baptist

Northwestern

Univ. Minn. Morris

Martin Luther
-
-

UMAC Dome Day
-
-

omg...lol..makes you wonder if those 2 tds they have are gimme's from the other team

CirclingWagons
10-25-2003, 04:04 PM
Westminster
...wow, you never see these types of scores in the NFL:evil:
:lol:

Miamian
10-25-2003, 04:51 PM
Ouch. It's a good thing that have other things to pursue besides football.

XoPhinsoX
10-26-2003, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Westminster
...wow, you never see these types of scores in the NFL:evil:
:lol:

and I doubt you'd see the same team go to the championship 4 times in a row and lose all 4 times :D

CirclingWagons
10-26-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

and I doubt you'd see the same team go to the championship 4 times in a row and lose all 4 times :D
that has nothing to do with the thread...my smack was thread-related....you lose:tongue:

XoPhinsoX
10-26-2003, 08:25 PM
I can't think of any private/religious schools around here that are any good. .

God hates Football.

Kamikaze
10-26-2003, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
I can't think of any private/religious schools around here that are any good. .

God hates Football.

Tell that to the Catholic school powerhouses in Chicagoland. My old high school (Vernon Hills) might end up taking on Carmel High School, considered by many Illinois sports writers to be the best team in the state. So long as Vernon Hills and Carmel win their first round 6A playoff games. It sucks that private schools are allowed to scout to their heart's content. Hopefully Vernon Hills doesn't get killed too badly. :(

Muck
10-27-2003, 01:13 AM
What are you talking about Xo?? There are tons of private religious schools right in here in FLA that are dominant. Just off the top of my head....St. Thomas Aquinas, Hollywood Chaminade, North Florida Christian (won the last 4 titles in 1A), etc. Even Bishop Verot is decent and has gone to some championship games (but my alma mater beat their cocky azzes a few weeks ago :D ).

Heck, De La Salle is the best team in the nation. They've won 145 games in a row. Haven't lost since the championship game in 1991. They just beat Shreveport Evangel on ESPN2 Friday night (Brock Berlin's school). Evangel has only been playing football since 1989 and they've won 8 state titles and are annually ranked in the Top 10 nationally.

If you look at USA Today's national high school rankings, you will ALWAYS see plenty of religious schools.