PDA

View Full Version : What do you do when your beau cheats on you and you find out from Facebook?

Tetragrammaton
08-12-2009, 11:33 PM
I alread tried booze, but I am all out now.

SpurzN703
08-13-2009, 12:53 PM
You go out and get laid immediately.

Locke
08-13-2009, 01:32 PM
I'm sorry buddy. You talk to her when you're sufficiently calmed down, pending that conversation, you follow Phinz's advice. If you're like me, nothing said will make me feel better after being cheated on. I'm pretty jaded and cynical when it comes to that though. Some couples can work through it though, which is why you should definitely talk to her and see if you're one of those couples. If you're not interested in that, then I say skip straight ahead to the getting laid part...

cowboy82nd
08-13-2009, 06:41 PM
I say shoot first and ask questions later.

Finfang
08-13-2009, 07:23 PM
I'm sorry buddy. You talk to her when you're sufficiently calmed down, pending that conversation, you follow Phinz's advice. If you're like me, nothing said will make me feel better after being cheated on. I'm pretty jaded and cynical when it comes to that though. Some couples can work through it though, which is why you should definitely talk to her and see if you're one of those couples. If you're not interested in that, then I say skip straight ahead to the getting laid part...

I don't think it is a her. :ponder:

RaboGrande24
08-13-2009, 08:25 PM
I don't think it is a her. :ponder:
regardless if "it" is a chick or not, i wouldnt forgive. I know cuz I cheated on a few girlfriends when I was younger and they ended up forgiving me. A few days later I was balls deep in another chick. ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. Im only 22 but I have been in the most diverse/horrible relationships, so I know what im talking about. It really does end up being a huge decision. TIME will help you decide so dont rush on anything

Finfang
08-13-2009, 08:46 PM
regardless if "it" is a chick or not, i wouldnt forgive. I know cuz I cheated on a few girlfriends when I was younger and they ended up forgiving me. A few days later I was balls deep in another chick. ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. Im only 22 but I have been in the most diverse/horrible relationships, so I know what im talking about. It really does end up being a huge decision. TIME will help you decide so dont rush on anything

Oh I know that it makes no difference. My comment wasn't intended to offend anyone. I may of came off as being crass but I was merely searching for clarification but it is no business of mine.You're right it doesn't matter.

I understand WZ is hurting right now and I feel for him. Those types of things are never easy. It's always tough to move on. I'm happily married now but I've had my share of failed relationships. It sometimes seems like the end of the world but it's not. These things take time.

Dolphins7273
08-13-2009, 09:28 PM
I would never forgive a girl for cheating on me. Whenever I'd see her, I'd probably picture that other guy's disgusting cum all over her mouth and face. I'm not saying you should do this, but if someone cheated on me and I knew who it was with, I'd make sure that person regrets ever laying eyes on her.

BobDole
08-13-2009, 09:51 PM

was not aware you even had a girlfriend. that sucks. go sleep with one of her friends.

what was with the 'beau' comment?

Tetragrammaton
08-13-2009, 10:53 PM
So apparently I have been using the word beau incorrectly all these years, insinuating to the masses that I am a homosexual. This may take some time to mull over.

Conor, it was a fairly recent development, but I thought I mentioned it when we went to Winter Park.

I was kind of bummed yesterday, but alcohol fixes everything though.

JCane
08-13-2009, 11:13 PM
First, try and make up with her. Then, give here this:

http://nextround.net/2009/07/31/the-dissolving-bikini-might-be-the-invention-of-the-year/

SpurzN703
08-13-2009, 11:55 PM
If I get cheated on, it's over. No reconciling, no coming to an agreement, nothing. She wants someone else's nuts around her, I welcome another chick to do anything she wants to me.

Vaark
08-14-2009, 01:00 AM
Shame on everybody here for not giving your manliness the benefit of the doubt!!!

I'm assuming you don't mean "domestic partner" (not that there's anything wrong with that" and will answer your question more seriously:

My advice is to temper your actions to befit the circumstances:

Clearly your reaction should depend on whether she's a family member or not. Ditto barnyard animal. Double ditto whether she's full of hot air.

Happy to help

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/08/sheepcostume-1.jpghttp://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Possum
08-14-2009, 01:13 AM
Obviously the maturity level of this chick equals squat. Talk to her, tell her that. you'll get over it soon enough. hang in there zest.

BobDole
08-14-2009, 01:17 AM
you could always pull a nadjeh davenport and take a dump in her laundry basket ...

Smith21
08-14-2009, 01:23 AM
when one of my last girlfriends cheated on me i finished watching the superbowl and got really drunk.. nothing was ever solved and she still owes me $250.00

My rehash was meeting random girls and sleeping with them... after 3 of the "one night stands" i felt like i was a whore! and now i have a Gf of about a month.. who ******* at me constantly, GF's ARE OVERATED...

My Sugestion is to put your mind into the Dolphins.. when a hot girl is around tell her you think shes hot but you wouldnt put her between you and the Fins.. because theres 504023039 million ladies with vagina's that can get naked any time they want. theres only 53 people allowed to suit up on sundays in a Dolphins Uniform

poornate
08-14-2009, 04:57 PM
So apparently I have been using the word beau incorrectly all these years, insinuating to the masses that I am a homosexual. This may take some time to mull over.

Conor, it was a fairly recent development, but I thought I mentioned it when we went to Winter Park.

I was kind of bummed yesterday, but alcohol fixes everything though.

Freudian?

Seriously... this is not related to yourproblem, but to this comment.

When I was about 18 I was with a few buddies at my grandfathers property and we were talking about going out that night... my grandfather looked at us and asked if we were going to get some c*ck. We, of course, said absolutely not... after like 5 minutes of confusing conversation where my grandfather proceeded to tell me and my friends about all the c*ck he got when he was our age, and then 5 minutes of complete horror on our faces and nervous feet shuffling in the dust... it came to light that when my grandfather was growing up the word c*ck meant the absolute opposite of what it means now... shocking to say the least...

But Beau? That's always meant a dude... better go get another drink...

SpurzN703
08-14-2009, 06:33 PM
Freudian?

Seriously... this is not related to yourproblem, but to this comment.

When I was about 18 I was with a few buddies at my grandfathers property and we were talking about going out that night... my grandfather looked at us and asked if we were going to get some c*ck. We, of course, said absolutely not... after like 5 minutes of confusing conversation where my grandfather proceeded to tell me and my friends about all the c*ck he got when he was our age, and then 5 minutes of complete horror on our faces and nervous feet shuffling in the dust... it came to light that when my grandfather was growing up the word c*ck meant the absolute opposite of what it means now... shocking to say the least...

But Beau? That's always meant a dude... better go get another drink...

I assumed he meant it was a chick when he said beau. Does that mean I want c*ck? :d-day:

The_Dark_Knight
08-15-2009, 02:10 AM
Sorry to hear this Wayward. I would say the answer to you question depends on the answer to the following question...how much does she mean to you?

If she means that much and you really truly care about her, then you try to work though it if it's what she wants. If she wants to, then you try and re-establish the violated trust. Don't interrogate her. Don't check up on every little thing she does.

If it's not what she wants then brother, I gotta tell you this...as much as it sucks, you don't let yourself get all broken up over it. What I mean is even though you care about her and want her, are you going to let yourself get all torn up over someone that doesn't want you anymore? Let it go, it was never meant to be.

If you can look in the mirror and see a person who gave all he could give and did everything right in this relationship, then no matter what happens, you have a clear conscious.

If not, then learn from your mistakes. Endeavor to be a good man.

Chin up Wayward. What seems like an unsurmountable mountain today will appear to be a molehill when you look back tomorrow.
:buds:

BobDole
08-15-2009, 09:22 AM
Sorry to hear this Wayward. I would say the answer to you question depends on the answer to the following question...how much does she mean to you?

If she means that much and you really truly care about her, then you try to work though it if it's what she wants. If she wants to, then you try and re-establish the violated trust. Don't interrogate her. Don't check up on every little thing she does.

If it's not what she wants then brother, I gotta tell you this...as much as it sucks, you don't let yourself get all broken up over it. What I mean is even though you care about her and want her, are you going to let yourself get all torn up over someone that doesn't want you anymore? Let it go, it was never meant to be.

If you can look in the mirror and see a person who gave all he could give and did everything right in this relationship, then no matter what happens, you have a clear conscious.

Chin up Wayward. What seems like an unsurmountable mountain today will appear to be a molehill when you look back tomorrow.

damn good answer.

milldog
08-15-2009, 09:41 AM

I agree, good answer...but so hard to see when going through it. Feels like you're hearts been ripped to shreds and sucks when our ego gets in the way as well. We don't like it when ones we want don't want us but if that's the hardest part I can tell you it will soon pass. Only took about a year for me of screwing everything in sight before I found my wife and have been together for 7 years now. Looking back, can't believe I ever gave 2 ****s but been where you are before and doesn't seem as though it will ever pass! Go and get some, you'll feel a hell of a lot better, try one of her closest friends or better yet, her sister if she has one. You'll be all good! Good luck! :callme:

SpurzN703
08-15-2009, 12:36 PM

I disagree with this. He cared for her. She cheated. You're saying that b/c he cares for her, if he wants to work through it (her as well), stay together? Why even give her the choice of working through it or not, she was the one that did the cheating in the first place.

She obviously cheated for a reason. He needs to find that reason and if it's something he can control (pay more attention, be more loving or nice, etc.) then use that new-found knowledge on the next relationship.

Arsenal WV
08-15-2009, 02:23 PM
Girls are **** teasing midget ****ers

That's all...