PDA

View Full Version : 1000's of PETA protesters heading to Philly

Orlando Fan
08-14-2009, 01:13 PM
With the Eagles signing Vick, you know they are on their way to picket the Eagles TC. The Eagles have opened up a big ole can of distraction by signing Vick........:err:

KlausC
08-14-2009, 01:23 PM
PETA is a joke.

NYinBostonFin
08-14-2009, 01:57 PM
They knew it was coming. I don't think they care much.

dlockz
08-14-2009, 02:37 PM
Imagine what Peta could do with all the wasted energy,time and money they are going to use up in this. Peta is a joke.

BobDole
08-14-2009, 03:56 PM
PETA is about as useful as al sharpton.

dlockz
08-14-2009, 04:00 PM
PETA is about as useful as al sharpton.

Thats an insult to sharpton lol

Chubby
08-14-2009, 04:33 PM
Someone show throw Whale Blubber on PETA.
Chubbs

GoonBoss
08-14-2009, 08:40 PM
Actually, I don't think PETA protesters want to show up at an Eagles game....at least not in Philly. There will be hippies, granola, bulgar wheat, and protest signs scattered all over teh sidewalk after the thrashing from irate Eagles fans...(And this is before the game).

killakaruchi
08-14-2009, 11:38 PM
peta is massed by old hippies and tree hugging white folk. f*c* them all

HurriPhin
08-15-2009, 04:01 PM
I'm a chef, so I truly support PETA:

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

Glad Vick got the 2nd chance he deserves.

Mogwai
08-15-2009, 04:14 PM
PETA's absurd, but it doesn't make them wrong. Let them be a massive nuisance. Eagles asked for it. This is the price they pay for simplifying the torture and murder of innocent living creatures as just a "mistake."

Dtronic
08-15-2009, 05:17 PM
PETA is a joke.

Vick is a joke, a sick joke.

Vaark
08-16-2009, 10:22 PM
Compared to some other low-lying groups out there whose actions speak louder than words.. PETA R puzzies.

Given that, I find the hypocrisy of some well-known corporate blackmail extortionists who shall remain nameless, who assert that everyone deserves a second chance no matter how horrific, sadistic and sociopathic their actions...unless of course, it involves the threatened boycotts and protests over the rehiring of Don Imus by WABC disingenuous. I guess in their world, "words speak louder than actions"

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

dlockz
08-17-2009, 03:03 AM
Compared to some other low-lying groups out there whose actions speak louder than words.. PETA R puzzies.

Given that, I find the hypocrisy of some well-known corporate blackmail extortionists who shall remain nameless, who assert that everyone deserves a second chance no matter how horrific, sadistic and sociopathic their actions...unless of course, it involves the threatened boycotts and protests over the rehiring of Don Imus by WABC disingenuous. I guess in their world, "words speak louder than actions"

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

You know I somewhat agree with you on this to a point although Imus is definately a racist. I did not find his comments any more out of the line about Rutgers than your average comedian. Personally I think way too much was made of this. Imus has a long history though of saying things that too focus away from what his job was. I dont think he should have been fired for that comment though.

Anyone with a few years under his belt will remember Jimmy Snyder getting fired by CBS for just stating an opinion on black athletes.

JCane
08-17-2009, 03:16 AM
LOL @ This.

What a joke this is going to be. Think about it...a bunch of people who don't shave and smell like hamsters protesting an Eagle player in PHILADELPHIA. These people boo effing Santa Claus for God's sake. How well received do you think these booger eaters will be outside of Lincoln Financial Stadium by a bunch of angry drunken tailgaters.

This will not end well.

asf
08-17-2009, 04:48 AM
Kinda ironic when you think about it, considering all the dogs and cats which were killed by PETA. I guess it's do as we say, not as we do.

72champagne
08-17-2009, 03:59 PM
maybe they turned around after finding out Vick cried in prison.

JT-forpresident
08-17-2009, 04:24 PM
bunch of ******* ****s, they should look theirselves in the mirror, recall the mistakes they made in life and remember how thankful they were when they got a second chance... i don't care if you're a millionaire, a retard, a dirt-poor guy, everyone deserves a second chance

GoonBoss
08-17-2009, 07:10 PM
Kinda ironic when you think about it, considering all the dogs and cats which were killed by PETA. I guess it's do as we say, not as we do.

Not to defend PETA by any stretch...But comparing them to Vick is sort of nonsensical.

GoonBoss
08-17-2009, 07:14 PM
bunch of ******* ****s, they should look theirselves in the mirror, recall the mistakes they made in life and remember how thankful they were when they got a second chance... i don't care if you're a millionaire, a retard, a dirt-poor guy, everyone deserves a second chance

Really? Let me hear you say that when, or if you have children and a convicted child molester moves in next door. Are you going to sit there and give him his second chance? I know I wouldn't.

Are you, as a business owner going to hire an accountant that just got out of prison for embezzlement?

Are you, as a business owner going to hire a murderer?

I mean...If people all deserve second chances, then they all do, right?

Me? I think there are things that there is no coming back from.

dlockz
08-19-2009, 07:18 AM
Really? Let me hear you say that when, or if you have children and a convicted child molester moves in next door. Are you going to sit there and give him his second chance? I know I wouldn't.

Are you, as a business owner going to hire an accountant that just got out of prison for embezzlement?

I do agree there are some things so horrible u cannot come back from. I just dont see what he did as that thing. I know people that have fought dogs, I think they are lacking something but I would not refuse to hire a person just based on that.

endorPHINS72
08-28-2009, 04:07 AM

Do you have any idea what the hell you're talking about? Or does crap just run out your mouth like a dookie fountain?

endorPHINS72
08-28-2009, 04:12 AM

**** that! Michael Vick tortured and killed those dogs. Just because you don't care anything about animals doesn't mean it's acceptable and just a minor thing like unpaid parking tickets. I really feel sorry for people like you who just don't get it. Vick laughed when he tortured those dogs. That's the sign of a sick ****. I hope Vick breaks his back and has to spend the rest of his life as a quadriplegic. Then he might truly understand suffering. **** MICHAEL VICK!!! BURN IN HELL YOU SPOILED BAG OF ****!!!

endorPHINS72
08-28-2009, 04:15 AM

Agreed. Plus, if Michael Vick was a backup linebacker or trying to make a team as a long-snapper, nobody would be lifting a finger for him. You wouldn't see Andy Reid and Tony Dungy reaching out with this fake humanitarian b.s. The only reason they're doing it is because Vick has talent and the potential to make the team and the NFL money.

endorPHINS72
08-28-2009, 04:21 AM
I'm a chef, so I truly support PETA:

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

Glad Vick got the 2nd chance he deserves.

Please let me know what McDonalds you work at so I can bypass it.

Possum
08-28-2009, 04:29 AM
Dude, seriously. Can you handle an opinion, so some think he deserves a second chance, so some dont like peta, so some think he should die. Thats their opinion, go ahead and rant about vick and how much you hate him. but stop the attack on people for what they think.