PDA

View Full Version : Madden 10 impressions

PhinPhan910
08-14-2009, 05:35 PM
So i just rented madden 10 today and it is an awsome, its miles ahead of 09 and my only complaint so far is the running styles could still be improves. The quarterbacks all have different styles and the game is slowed down and the tackles are much much cleaner and better, so fear not if you are one of the many who were disappointed with 09, 10 will probably quiet many of the people who still think nfl 2k5 is the best football game ever.

MP-Omnis
08-15-2009, 01:06 AM
Why is running the football and defending against the run impossible? In the demo I could run over everyone... the full game is the opposite of that.

WeVie
08-23-2009, 09:00 PM
Is there a play challenge on 2010? I can't find it anywhere if there is.

Mr_Freezetag
08-24-2009, 03:33 AM
yes. make sure the play is completed, whistle blown and your next plays come up. pause the game. go to coaching options and it will be on the top of the list.

***EXCEPTIONS ARE: some plays are not challenge-able so it will NOT appear at all when you go to coaching options. Also if it is 2:00 mins or less in the 2nd or 4th quarter it will not show either since the booth would automatically challenge.

I am guessing you are trying to challenge when you are not allowed to challenge the play. Either way I hope this helps you in some way!!!

WeVie
08-25-2009, 02:21 AM
yes. make sure the play is completed, whistle blown and your next plays come up. pause the game. go to coaching options and it will be on the top of the list.

***EXCEPTIONS ARE: some plays are not challenge-able so it will NOT appear at all when you go to coaching options. Also if it is 2:00 mins or less in the 2nd or 4th quarter it will not show either since the booth would automatically challenge.

I am guessing you are trying to challenge when you are not allowed to challenge the play. Either way I hope this helps you in some way!!!

Thanks. I will have another look.

BARF
08-25-2009, 03:58 AM
sacking the qb is a little harder this year, with the qb throwing the ball out as soon as you get in his face, love the fact that the swim moves are done with the joy stick

BARF
08-25-2009, 04:04 AM
also love the fact that is back to the 3 window pick a play