PDA

View Full Version : Madden 10 article about Pat White

NH-PhinPhan
08-15-2009, 10:07 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/videogames/news/story?id=4397610

Pretty good write up. I'm heading out to pick up my copy today.

j-off-her-doll
08-15-2009, 11:49 AM
Dude doesn't sound too great at Madden. Did I miss it, or did he mention whether or not he's playing on All Madden or All Pro. The game is super easy on All Pro and still not too hard on All Madden - definitely not hard enough to lose 5 times in a season if you're good.

sharp
08-15-2009, 11:55 AM
definitely is fun to have QB that can run like young or vick when theres no one open. An essential in madden.

next-year
08-15-2009, 12:33 PM
This years madden i seems more so then any previous year, is much harder to scramble with the qb.

One other thing i am not very fotn of is that they try and make it more realistic by havign the QB plant his feet before he throws every pass. WHich iswhat should be done but a lot of times throwing on the run is necessary.

chillwill3000
08-15-2009, 01:21 PM
Dude doesn't sound too great at Madden. Did I miss it, or did he mention whether or not he's playing on All Madden or All Pro. The game is super easy on All Pro and still not too hard on All Madden - definitely not hard enough to lose 5 times in a season if you're good.

i am no superstar at madden, but i can hold my own. but the game is not easy on all pro, and on all madden, the cpu cheats to win. i hate playing it on all madden. the cpu is physic and know everything you are going to do.

oasis
08-16-2009, 06:03 AM
Yeah I used to have no problem on All Madden in 09. In 10, All Madden is pretty annoying, and practically impossible to beat.

RaboGrande24
08-16-2009, 02:48 PM
Madden is the shiznit!!