PDA

View Full Version : Where's the wildcat?......

MegaFinz
08-15-2009, 02:59 PM
on madden 2010 i just played a game and could'nt find it in the formations HELP!! please.And also the game has white as the starter i dont know why that would be unless in the game on position battles he beat out penny.Any way if someone could help me out i would appreciate it.

Thanks
MIAMI DOLPHINS THE BEST!!!!

Arsenal WV
08-15-2009, 03:25 PM
Did you use Miami's playbook? That would help for starters.

Look under shotgun I would imagine

Rhody Phins Fan
08-15-2009, 03:30 PM
It's between the shotgun and goal line formations. Its really fun to play. They really did a good job implementing the wildcat into the game.

oasis
08-15-2009, 03:47 PM
Wish you had the option of throwing with the motion man...would be fun to be able to sub in Pat White as the motion guy and be able to throw...

And they don't have the reverse pitch to Pennington in there, do they?

Also, where's the flea-flicker?

marinotoclayton
08-15-2009, 04:14 PM
Surely if it has the great Pat White in it it will be under wild pat.

MegaFinz
08-15-2009, 04:30 PM
Did you use Miami's playbook? That would help for starters.

Look under shotgun I would imagine
I think it was miami's play book i just started a season but i will double check that thanks.:up:

FinKage34
08-15-2009, 04:35 PM
Miami Playbook under formations.

Rhody Phins Fan
08-15-2009, 04:35 PM
They don't have the flea flicker or pitch to Pennington but overall I like what they have. I think if they gave too many options it would have the potential to screw with the game.

dolfan94
08-15-2009, 04:42 PM
I played the demo last week and didnt like the wildcat. I was playing the Jest and while Im not an awesome madden player, Im alright, and it never helped me gain everything. And I think Ronnie was running it in the demo. Ronnie has to run it and Pat has to be placed as a WR for it to be called wildcat

DzakkH13
08-15-2009, 08:33 PM
It is next to the Shotgun formation, but you have to use Miami's playbook on offense. I used it last night against my brother and Ronnie broke an 83 yard run against the Eagles. 2-0 against him so far with the Phins!

Arsenal WV
08-15-2009, 09:26 PM
Surely if it has the great Pat White in it it will be under wild pat.

haha hater...

houtz
08-15-2009, 10:12 PM
on madden 2010 i just played a game and could'nt find it in the formations HELP!! please.And also the game has white as the starter i dont know why that would be unless in the game on position battles he beat out penny.Any way if someone could help me out i would appreciate it.

Thanks
MIAMI DOLPHINS THE BEST!!!!

He would've had to have beaten out Pennington or maybe Pennington got hurt. Because no way EA has White as the #1. I think they have Pennington/White/Henne just so White can be subbed into Wildcat packages. He's a weapon and I love utilizing him in crazy ways.

MP-Omnis
08-16-2009, 01:06 AM
Pennington is my third stringer, lol. His weaksauce arm really sucks. I can't believe they nerfed him that hard.