PDA

View Full Version : Lions vs. Falcons

Breed
08-15-2009, 05:26 PM
Stafford is extremely impressive, every single throw is right on the money. Unfortunately for Stafford, most of his throws are going right through the receivers hands. Keary Colbert is terrible.

Miamifinz
08-15-2009, 06:04 PM
Stafford is extremely impressive, every single throw is right on the money. Unfortunately for Stafford, most of his throws are going right through the receivers hands. Keary Colbert is terrible.

Yeah, that pick six went all according to plan.
:crazy:

White6
08-15-2009, 06:15 PM

It is his first preseason game, give him some time. He looks pretty impressive to me. I'm glad the Jets have Sanchez and not Stafford.

White6
08-15-2009, 06:16 PM
Unfortunately for Stafford, most of his throws are going right through the receivers hands. Keary Colbert is terrible.

Stafford will have his reliable target in Calvin Johnson. Culpepper should just retire now because no way he starts Week 1.

dolfan94
08-15-2009, 06:55 PM
I've been paying more attention to the Falcons since theyre our Week 1 opponent. Ryan looked average and Turner had a really long TD run that was primarily because of the holes the OL opened up. Didnt watch too long though

emeraldfin
08-15-2009, 07:11 PM
Lions win.

Havent seen that in a while :lol:

Breed
08-15-2009, 07:13 PM

I posted the original message before the INT. As for the pick 6, he's a rookie quarterback playing on a team with very little talent. Mistakes are going to happen. As it is, Stafford went 7/14 with 114 passing yards, 1TD/INIT. That's with Colbert dropping 4 passes. He was far more impressive than his numbers indicated.

Dolfan3773
08-16-2009, 05:10 PM
Stafford will have his reliable target in Calvin Johnson. Culpepper should just retire now because no way he starts Week 1.

Sanchez looked good the other night. Still early to tell who will be a bust or not but he looked good.

JT-forpresident
08-16-2009, 05:23 PM

i,d **** your sig anyday, anytime, in any place, wow ! just wow !