PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody have a demonoid account?

Blackocrates
08-19-2009, 08:04 PM
If so, would you mind sending me an invitation? I'm not condoning illegal downloads nor am I partaking in it. I'd just like to be apart of an exclusive club. It's hard to get into demonoid.

Blackocrates
08-19-2009, 08:04 PM
PM me if you have one. Thanks.

Clipse
08-19-2009, 09:12 PM
My brother does. I'll see what I can do for you. I do know you can get alot of Demonoid downloads by searching Vuze though.

Clipse
08-19-2009, 11:46 PM
Also, Demonoid usually opens registration at the end/beginning of months. There's also a few message boards that offer invitation codes if you do one of the following: Are active member of the forums (want to make sure you're a contributor and/or seeder, and not just a leecher), or are willing to donate to keep the site running.

Blackocrates
08-21-2009, 06:04 PM
My brother does. I'll see what I can do for you. I do know you can get alot of Demonoid downloads by searching Vuze though.

Thanks R&R, I appreciate it. If he gives you the code just send it to me in a pm. Thanks again.

I've tried the other ways but it hasn't work out so far. I've lost patience so now I'm working this angle. :lol:

Clipse
08-22-2009, 12:27 AM
Thanks R&R, I appreciate it. If he gives you the code just send it to me in a pm. Thanks again.

I've tried the other ways but it hasn't work out so far. I've lost patience so now I'm working this angle. :lol:
Yea it's tough to get in there. If you're willing to pay though, I hear some of the other sites like rapidshare and fileplanet are pretty good.

WeVie
08-22-2009, 08:22 AM
I am a member. Some of the other free ones like Extra torrent are better.

Clipse
08-22-2009, 03:02 PM
I am a member. Some of the other free ones like Extra torrent are better.
Yea I love Mininova, Pirate Bay, BTmon, BTJunkie, Torrentz, etc. Besides, alot of the Demonoid torrentz get leaked to the public sites anyways.

Blackocrates
08-22-2009, 06:17 PM
I use pirate bay but there's a rumor going around that it's getting shut down. That's why I asked about demonoid. I'll check the other ones out though. I've never heard of Extra.

WeVie
08-22-2009, 06:40 PM
I use pirate bay but there's a rumor going around that it's getting shut down. That's why I asked about demonoid. I'll check the other ones out though. I've never heard of Extra.

Even after I got the invite to demonoid and joined, I still use Extra. If you want an invite, I can send you an invite code.

Blackocrates
08-22-2009, 07:33 PM
Even after I got the invite to demonoid and joined, I still use Extra. If you want an invite, I can send you an invite code.

I'd appreciate that WeVie. Just shoot me a pm if you don't mind. I thank you. I just like the layout of demonoid, it looks to be more virus free and easier to navigate. Plus, there's just something about getting in a private site. I feel like Tom Cruise in Eyes Wide Shut. :lol:

d-day
08-22-2009, 09:06 PM
i've been trying to get an invite to what.cd for some time now - anybody have one? i have an invite to stmusic.org to trade

WeVie
08-22-2009, 10:20 PM
I'd appreciate that WeVie. Just shoot me a pm if you don't mind. I thank you. I just like the layout of demonoid, it looks to be more virus free and easier to navigate. Plus, there's just something about getting in a private site. I feel like Tom Cruise in Eyes Wide Shut. :lol:

Looks like the invite is closed right now. I will keep an eye on it and when it opens, I will send you one.

I have not been a member long so I don't really know how often or when they open them.

My friend gave me an invite code one time here at my house with his laptop and I tried using it and couldn't because of the same isp.

Blackocrates
08-22-2009, 10:23 PM
Looks like the invite is closed right now. I will keep an eye on it and when it opens, I will send you one.

I have not been a member long so I don't really know how often or when they open them.

My friend gave me an invite code one time here at my house with his laptop and I tried using it and couldn't because of the same isp.

Thanks I appreciate it. Whenever it becomes available just shoot me a pm.

Blackocrates
08-24-2009, 10:48 PM
:( The rumors were true, Pirate Bay was yanked offline last night. I'm actually bummed out. I never thought the authorities would be able to take down the Swedish site. :(

lazlo73
08-26-2009, 07:58 PM
If you still need an invite I can hook you up when I get home from work today.

Blackocrates
08-27-2009, 12:42 AM
If you still need an invite I can hook you up when I get home from work today.

That'll be great. Just shoot me a pm if you don't mind. Thanks.

Clipse
08-27-2009, 01:01 AM
Pirate Bay's back up.