PDA

View Full Version : Former Fin CB Eric Green signed by the 9ers!

wa7shfinfan
08-19-2009, 10:37 PM
Lol here you go per rotoworld. I guess they seen something in him we didnt? He signed a few hours after being released.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL

finner
08-19-2009, 10:39 PM
Wow. This guy could really rack up some bonuses this way.

Adam First
08-19-2009, 10:46 PM
That was rather quick.

He was in Dolphins practice this morning, kicked out the door this afternoon, and is heading cross country this evening. Whirlwind.

Pandarilla 72
08-19-2009, 10:51 PM
Good luck, dude.

dolfan94
08-19-2009, 10:52 PM
Good for him! Wish him good luck!

SeanSmith24
08-19-2009, 10:52 PM
Thank God!!! thank god!!!! that is way i freaking love Bill parcell!!!! Hes not scared to release a garbage player when needed too!!!!!! There is something that he must see in Ernest Wilford and Jason Allen trust me, or he would've beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenn released them too!!!!

MiamiDolfan85
08-19-2009, 10:56 PM
Lol here you go per rotoworld. I guess they seen something in him we didnt? He signed a few hours after being released.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL
great....his play will fit in perfectly in San Fran....gay

wa7shfinfan
08-19-2009, 10:58 PM
Im glad he got another chance. His family was at the game and they were all decked out in Green authentic jerseys. Best luck to him.

fin13
08-19-2009, 10:58 PM
great....his play will fit in perfectly in San Fran....gay

are you on drugs!

TheJetsBlow
08-19-2009, 11:02 PM
Wow, that took about 10 minutes.

Mogwai
08-19-2009, 11:13 PM
Well that was fast. Good for him. Not such a good sign for where the 9ers are headed.

Vaark
08-19-2009, 11:46 PM
After getting harsh reports from Scottsdale, from the get-go, I was skeptical about his signing. However, he's a SoFLa boy from around Lake Okeechobee and I'm sure he was thrilled to be back home. Glad he hooked up quickly and wishing him nothing but the best (so long as it's not with us)

dlockz
08-19-2009, 11:56 PM
Thank God!!! thank god!!!! that is way i freaking love Bill parcell!!!! Hes not scared to release a garbage player when needed too!!!!!! There is something that he must see in Ernest Wilford and Jason Allen trust me, or he would've beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenn released them too!!!!

You kind of detracted your own point both players have been garbage and are still here

72champagne
08-20-2009, 12:31 AM
It isn't J Allen's fault Saban blew a 1st round pick on him and he hasn't been garbage either if one ignores the unreasonable expectations.

dlockz
08-20-2009, 12:35 AM
It isn't J Allen's fault Saban blew a 1st round pick on him and he hasn't been garbage either if one ignores the unreasonable expectations.

its unreasonable to beat out mike lehan and tavares tillman wow

Ricky_Fan34
08-20-2009, 12:40 AM
I really though Eric Green would start opposite of Will Allen when we signed him. I hope he succeeds in San Fran.

wa7shfinfan
08-20-2009, 12:48 AM
lol that was fast to get dolfan305's quote up as your sig

The Chaos Path
08-20-2009, 01:06 AM

Please, I think that one Patriots game last year was enough to dash ANY expectations you could have had about him. I'm not willing to put up with watching that performance again personally. Play nickle, dime packages sure but there's no WAY he should ever start opposite Randy Moss.

dlockz
08-20-2009, 01:19 AM
Please, I think that one Patriots game last year was enough to dash ANY expectations you could have had about him. I'm not willing to put up with watching that performance again personally. Play nickle, dime packages sure but there's no WAY he should ever start opposite Randy Moss.

lets trade him to the pats for a 7th so maybe we can play against him lol

BARF
08-20-2009, 01:39 AM
that was fast

Canadi-Phin
08-20-2009, 01:59 AM
I'm so tired of people using the Pats game to show JA sucks, are you kidding me? Did the guy he covered that game just break the single season record for receiving TDs. Can you please point to somebody who has stopped Randy Moss at anytime in his career other than Randy Moss' attitude?? Damn then there are only crappy CBs in the league cause every team was a putting their best against him his whole career and he lit them all up. Hmmm, or maybe he was put in a terrible situation on an island with one of the bedt ever and failed like so many before him, with no pass rush that entire game. What chance did anyone have that game?

oasis
08-20-2009, 02:07 AM
he's not going to do too well in SF...they're at least a good 3-4 deep at CB...so he's really playing for the 4th or 5th spot.

dlockz
08-20-2009, 02:10 AM
I'm so tired of people using the Pats game to show JA sucks, are you kidding me? Did the guy he covered that game just break the single season record for receiving TDs. Can you please point to somebody who has stopped Randy Moss at anytime in his career other than Randy Moss' attitude?? Damn then there are only crappy CBs in the league cause every team was a putting their best against him his whole career and he lit them all up. Hmmm, or maybe he was put in a terrible situation on an island with one of the bedt ever and failed like so many before him, with no pass rush that entire game. What chance did anyone have that game?

you make a good point, you have to look at his total body of work which has him fighting for a special teams spot

MP-Omnis
08-20-2009, 03:23 AM
I think Green got too heavy. Shoulda went to speed school instead of gaining mass.

John Biello
08-20-2009, 03:24 AM
Good luck to him. someone posted an article here when he first signed about adversity he has faced recently in his family life. i hope he does well in SF.

fishypete
08-20-2009, 03:45 AM
Maybe now we know why he was waived as he was....more than likely our front office knew ahead of time that the 49ers needed him and we wanted to get rid of him...so it worked out for both teams.

X-Pacolypse
08-20-2009, 01:45 PM
I wish him the best in SF.

BobDole
08-20-2009, 03:02 PM
didn't even know he got released. that was fast. glad he's not here anymore - he was terrible.