PDA

View Full Version : No one circles the toilet like the Buttfalo Bills!

DolfanDaveInATX
10-27-2003, 12:39 AM
Outscored 85-15 in the last three road games. And I thought the Dolphins lacked heart.

TerryTate
10-31-2003, 04:54 AM
apparently the bills lack testosterone and all they do is prance around the field, get Takeo Spikes and Drew Bledsoe friggin Tutus....

3W
10-31-2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by DolfanDaveInATX
Outscored 85-15 in the last three road games. And I thought the Dolphins lacked heart.

We're in a minor offensive slump right now...our kicker missed a few field goals.:rolleyes:

And I thought the Dolphins lacked heart.

That's something we already knew but thanxs for acknowledging it again DolfanDaveInYourSister'sPanties.:up:

CirclingWagons
10-31-2003, 02:22 PM
Outscored 85-15 in the last three road games. And I thought the Dolphins lacked heart. now lets compare that to your last 3 playoff road games: 127-10:lol:

Marino1983
10-31-2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
now lets compare that to your last 3 playoff road games: 127-10:lol:

Nah let's compare when the goats last were in the playoffs .... :huh: too far back to remember ? Well then you always have the billy goats wonderful s-b record,, 4 & CHOKE !!

:pirate:

:lol:

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
10-31-2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983

Nah let's compare when the goats last were in the playoffs .... :huh: too far back to remember ? Well then you always have the billy goats wonderful s-b record,, 4 & CHOKE !!

:pirate:

Marino1983
so you are bragging about getting outscored by an ungodly margin?:lol:

Marino1983
10-31-2003, 04:09 PM

Never replied that way c-jERK !! But YOU must be very proud of your goats not attending a playoff game in (going on) 5 years :goof: ....

And the billy goats s-b record,, do you really want me to go there ? :roflmao:

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
10-31-2003, 05:06 PM

Never replied that way c-jERK !! But YOU must be very proud of your goats not attending a playoff game in (going on) 5 years :goof: ....

And the billy goats s-b record,, do you really want me to go there ? :roflmao:

Marino1983 you're right, we havent been in the playoffs for five years...but since you have, can you refresh my memory with the scores of those games:lol:

Marino1983
10-31-2003, 05:52 PM
you're right, we havent been in the playoffs for five years...but since you have, can you refresh my memory with the scores of those games:lol:

Yes I guess that you would rather live in the AFC East Basement consecutively (as your goats have) then have posted a winning record as the Dolphins have done year in and year out .........

But I guess in YOUR way of thinking your billy goats have accomplished more .....:rolleyes:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
10-31-2003, 06:18 PM

Yes I guess that you would rather live in the AFC East Basement consecutively (as your goats have) then have posted a winning record as the Dolphins have done year in and year out .........

But I guess in YOUR way of thinking your billy goats have accomplished more .....:rolleyes:

:roflmao:

Marino1983 do you want a consolation prize?:lol:

Marino1983
11-01-2003, 05:09 AM
do you want a consolation prize?:lol:

:confused: I guess this response explains everything !!!!!!!!!!

:goof:

:wave:

Marino1983

XoPhinsoX
11-01-2003, 10:35 AM

I think he's saying you have no room to talk since you have never won a SB and haven't been in the playoffs in a few years now :rolleyes:

Enjoy another 8-8 season.

Btw, when is Takeo gonna make it hot?

CirclingWagons
11-01-2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

I think he's saying you have no room to talk since you have never won a SB and haven't been in the playoffs in a few years now :rolleyes:

Enjoy another 8-8 season.

Btw, when is Takeo gonna make it hot? you are pretty absent-minded then..you've never seen your team win one either Xsux...all you did the last 5 years was get a later draft pick than us:lol: