PDA

View Full Version : hey c-jerk



dolfan06
10-27-2003, 01:56 AM
remember this: M83...it's not money, it's points..are you gonna bet already?...if the Bills lose, you can gladly have my precious finheaven points

did you guys bet?

CirclingWagons
10-27-2003, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by dolfan06
remember this: M83...it's not money, it's points..are you gonna bet already?...if the Bills lose, you can gladly have my precious finheaven points

did you guys bet? no...he pussed out:lol:

Marino1983
10-27-2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by CirclingWagons
no...he pussed out:lol:



Hum if it were ANYONE else,, I would have probably would have jumped at the chance ... But being the whussy "hide in the closet for 3 weeks" little girl that YOU are c-JERK there was nothing at stake for you dumb@$$ !!

So why make a bet and have you lose something that means nothing to you ? No c-JERK making you look "stupid" for being a goat fan ,,,, no challenge to it :boring: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shakeno:

Marino1983

CirclingWagons
10-27-2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983




Hum if it were ANYONE else,, I would have probably would have jumped at the chance ... But being the whussy "hide in the closet for 3 weeks" little girl that YOU are c-JERK there was nothing at stake for you dumb@$$ !!

So why make a bet and have you lose something that means nothing to you ? No c-JERK making you look "stupid" for being a goat fan ,,,, no challenge to it :boring: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shakeno:

Marino1983 I basically offered you 20,000 points...you should've taken the bet, the game was over before the first quarter ended.

Marino1983
10-28-2003, 09:48 PM
Like I have already responded,, the points mean NOTHING to you c-JERK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To make a wager worth my time and worth my while, the bet needs to be of something that you will HATE to give up ....

Bashing you with winning 20.000 F-H bonus points is hardly going to rub salt into the MANY wounds that you receive from your imbecilic posted B-S c-JERK ....

:shakeno:

Marino1983

dolfan06
10-29-2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Marino1983
Like I have already responded,, the points mean NOTHING to you c-JERK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To make a wager worth my time and worth my while, the bet needs to be of something that you will HATE to give up ....

Bashing you with winning 20.000 F-H bonus points is hardly going to rub salt into the MANY wounds that you receive from your imbecilic posted B-S c-JERK ....

:shakeno:

Marino1983 gee! this puts the bills under .500 again!:D :tongue: :evil:

harmonkoz
10-29-2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983
Like I have already responded,, the points mean NOTHING to you c-JERK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To make a wager worth my time and worth my while, the bet needs to be of something that you will HATE to give up ....

Bashing you with winning 20.000 F-H bonus points is hardly going to rub salt into the MANY wounds that you receive from your imbecilic posted B-S c-JERK ....

:shakeno:

Marino1983

Translation from Florida Trailer Trash-ese to english.

I have no balls, as illustrated by most of my illustrious posts here at FH.

I wear womens undergarments and rape billy goats.

:nono:

Marino1983

dolfan06
10-29-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz

and rape billy goats.



Marino1983 [/B] kinda puts you in harms way, does it not!:D ;) :tongue:

Marino1983
10-29-2003, 08:37 PM
I love how hummer always shows it's feminine side on F-H.... But didn't hummer have a sex change recently ? I guess the good thing is that hummer can release all the :boohoo: ing she has built up just watching her billy goats this season ....:lol:

But you better buy tissues by the case "lola",,, because your goats are on a downward slide that even a imbecile like YOU couldn't B-S a positive from !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:pirate:

Marino1983

harmonkoz
10-29-2003, 08:44 PM
Many, many teams have made the playoffs from 4-4. Hell even the Super Bowl. You toothless old sodomite.

If your illiterate a$$-backwards self picked up a newspaper, or even browsed a couple of websites you would know this. Too busy plugging your pet goat?

We still get another crack at your panzie a$$ team. In December. In Buffalo. In the snow. Frozen fish sticks anyone?

We already have one on the Patsies.

We get another crack at the Jets.

So go screw yourself.

dolfan06
10-30-2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by harmonkoz


We still get another crack at your panzie a$$ team. In December. In Buffalo. In the snow. Frozen fish sticks anyone?



So go screw yourself. you get raped on national tv and you say we have a pansy-a$$ team?:rolleyes:

harmonkoz
10-30-2003, 12:50 PM
Why yes. Yes I did.

dolfan06
10-30-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Why yes. Yes I did. figures, you've been wrong about everything else, why break a perfect record!:D :rolleyes: :tongue:

Marino1983
10-30-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
figures, you've been wrong about everything else, why break a perfect record!:D :rolleyes: :tongue:



You have to excuse hummer 06,,,,, she has "semen" on the brain and other facial areas .....


:yikes:

Marino1983

dolfan06
10-30-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Marino1983




You have to excuse hummer 06,,,,, she has "semen" on the brain and other facial areas .....


:yikes:

Marino1983 is that what it is, i knew something had to be interferring with his brain waves!:rolleyes: