PDA

View Full Version : Bills fans have to swallow....



bigbry
10-27-2003, 11:12 AM
the load they received Sun nite...no choice! But, they have up to two weeks to do it. :lol: 38-5 before their bye week is a huge load. Some will carry thet festering load all two weeks....Bills fans in pain....I love it!
C'mon Bills fans tell us about Adams, Spikes, Clemmons,Wire, Moulds and ofcourse the internal bleeder, Bledsoe the human interception/sack machine.

LAUGHING IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!

BB

bigbry
10-29-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by bigbry
the load they received Sun nite...no choice! But, they have up to two weeks to do it. :lol: 38-5 before their bye week is a huge load. Some will carry thet festering load all two weeks....Bills fans in pain....I love it!
C'mon Bills fans tell us about Adams, Spikes, Clemmons,Wire, Moulds and ofcourse the internal bleeder, Bledsoe the human interception/sack machine.

LAUGHING IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!

BB

:lol:


BB

harmonkoz
10-29-2003, 11:56 PM
Talking about swallowing a load... All of the Gay references in your sig. BB is a fudge packer isn't he? LOL

BTW a loss is a loss in my book. We are 4-4 going into the bye week... Still a lot of football left to play.

:harm:

bigbry
10-30-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Talking about swallowing a load... All of the Gay references in your sig. BB is a fudge packer isn't he? LOL

BTW a loss is a loss in my book. We are 4-4 going into the bye week... Still a lot of football left to play.

:harm:

I think Koz swallows.


BB

harmonkoz
10-30-2003, 04:37 PM
:nono:

You are the one with all of the closet gay banter BB. Go ahead step out into the light... Let everyone know you are little light in the loafers.

It explains everything. Really.

zach13
10-30-2003, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
:nono:

You are the one with all of the closet gay banter BB. Go ahead step out into the light... Let everyone know you are little light in the loafers.

It explains everything. Really.

Quit trying to pick up BB. You are on the wrong board for that. The board you are looking for is www.billszone.com.

Marino1983
10-30-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by zachseau13


Quit trying to pick up BB. You are on the wrong board for that. The board you are looking for is www.billszone.com.


:lol: Hummer doesn't care who or WHAT he picks up !! Just as long as she can collect the cash ......

:shakeno:

Marino1983

harmonkoz
10-30-2003, 05:56 PM
Just pointing out that your beloved Mod is queerer than a three dollar bill.

bigbry
10-30-2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Just pointing out that your beloved Mod is queerer than a three dollar bill.

Desperation breeds stupidity....meet Koz everyone :lol:


BB

harmonkoz
10-30-2003, 06:37 PM
:rolleyes:

StartingTailbak
11-01-2003, 04:51 PM
The references are not queer because, after all, the Jills are girls. BTW, I've heard that they spit but the coach does swallow.