PDA

View Full Version : I'm worried about our undefeated streak, and here's why...

TerryTate
10-27-2003, 02:59 PM
It wont let me delete this thread....i put in smack by mistake, can someone move it to the dolphin talk main forum.... thanks....

Kansas City is 8-0, and looked real good last night, even if its the bills, its still was impressive....now they have a bye week, when they come back, this is their schedule...

Cleveland
Cincinnati
Oakland
San Diego
Denver
Detroit
Minnesota
Chicago

They only play 2 teams with winning records, minnesota was looking flat yesterday and when Jake Plummer comes back, who knows if the broncos can regain the form that got them out to a 5-0 record...

Go Browns! Go Bengals!!!! and so on....

XoPhinsoX
10-27-2003, 04:57 PM
Cinci beat Seattle the other night.

Whatever that's worth :tongue:

I think our record will be fine :D

War Chief
10-27-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
It wont let me delete this thread....i put in smack by mistake, can someone move it to the dolphin talk main forum.... thanks....

Kansas City is 8-0, and looked real good last night, even if its the bills, its still was impressive....now they have a bye week, when they come back, this is their schedule...

Cleveland
Cincinnati
Oakland
San Diego
Denver
Detroit
Minnesota
Chicago

They only play 2 teams with winning records, minnesota was looking flat yesterday and when Jake Plummer comes back, who knows if the broncos can regain the form that got them out to a 5-0 record...

Go Browns! Go Bengals!!!! and so on....

In this age of parity, I don't think there is much chance of us going 16-0. ANY team has an off day or 2 during the course of a season. Right now I am hoping we just hit the magic number (5). We win 5 games and the division is ours. This is because Dungver is 3 games back and we currently hold the tiebreakers. Even if we lost to Dungver, it is just a split in the division record but our record against common opponents is better.

Va.fin fan
11-01-2003, 02:31 AM
war chief is correct there isnt much chance at going 16- 0 the chiefs should have already lost 2 games it's not like they are dominating every team they play. the 85 bears couldnt do it neither could the 49ers or the great redskin team. they should win the div tho and be in the running for homefield in the playoffs , kc is hard to beat at home.

StartingTailbak
11-01-2003, 04:48 PM
Well to look at the bright side. If KC goes undefeated the '72 team will be able to save their champagne.

:jk: