PDA

View Full Version : Banned from the Bronco forum...Poor me.

fin-atic
10-27-2003, 05:17 PM
Hey I was just banned from the Orange Mane (or Orange Mange as I like to call it).

Brief History: A few months ago some of them decide to invade our forum. AJ and Co. did a great job of cleaning them out. I took exception to the fact that many of them were celebrating the hit on Chambers last year. So I went to their site and very politely registered. Honest I started out very clean. Said that the hit was illegal and I didn't think it was cool they were making fun of it. They called Chambers a p-ussy and a wimp and a cry baby, they then started callig me names. The Mod over there who use to pop in here is a guy called Taco John. He allows them to do anything they want. Easily the worst forum in the League. So when I complained to him then he started on me. So thats how it has been for several months. They spent tons of web space trying to put me down saying "Marino can't carry Elways jock" etc.And how EMarino is nto even a top 10 all time QB. How Chambers is a girl etc.

So finally today I posted a thread that said "what goes around comes around". I told them that their rash of injuries was there bad Karma all coming back on them.

They lit into me again. No problem. So then some guy starts posting an inbedded replay of the Chambers hit and bragging. Saying things like "Love this hit" "Can you say jacked up?"

So I post a Picture of Mobley out on the ground and say "Can you say laid out?"

I then explained very clearly. I feel bad for Mobley and I pray for him and his family. That I am only using it as an example of how they are acting. TDid they see how they were acting?
Now, my own belief is that anyone getting hurt is not okay. Boy they didn't like that. Seems that when they were faced with that much truth it was more than they could take and the banned me. Poor me. Wah. Wah Wah

:lol: :lol:

I post acitvely on six different forums. I am welcomed on everyone and have GREAT relationships with all of them Even the Jets and the Bills. I have made friends. Believe me people when I tell you that they are the WORST fans in the NFL. They lie and they are so nasty to anyone who comes there from opposing teams. When I look at the relationship this board has with Clumpy and CTW and how when we get the occassional fan from other teams they are always welcomed. We are truly a class team with classy fans.

That is why this is the best forum in the NFL run by the best Mods and for the best team.

I just wanted you all to know if anyone comes after our boys I am not going to take it. Its easy to ignore them, but I won't you mess with the Fins and you mess with Fin-atic.

AAARRRRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!

(I feel so William Wallace right now!)

DolphinzD
10-27-2003, 05:28 PM
Figures. I can't stand the Broncos, and they're a bunch of cheap-shot artists. The offensive linemen are the dirtiest in the league and like to roll on the backs of the legs of opposing defenders. Mike Shanahan leads the charge, remember how he tried to explain to the NFL that it was a legal hit? Did you mention to these fans that Mobley was leading with his helmet when he got hurt? And this guy who has the imbedded replay, that wasn't "JasonFromLA", was it? I can remember back in the offseason I posted a thread about re-watching the Denver game, because I wanted not only to watch a great game but also to focus on Griese because the team was about to sign him. Well this "JasonFromLA" starts trying to explain how the hit was legal, and one of the guys here on our board made an awesome post with pics to prove how dirty it was. So anyway I happened to go to the Orange Mane a while back, and "JasonFromLA" on the Denver board had the imbedded replay as his sig. Just disgusting.

Sal Lisitano
10-27-2003, 05:32 PM
the broncos are basically all done...IMO. what a bunch of "suckers"

Zacher
10-27-2003, 05:33 PM
I post at that board and I am kind of suprised they actully banned fin-atic...but no board is quicker to ban someone than finheaven. To each their own...

Velvet Jones
10-27-2003, 05:39 PM
Maybe you should go back and see some of the things you wrote.

Such as - "I don't give a rats *** if I am banned. Your suffering will go on. Beside I have access to more IP addresses and computers than you guys can think of. "

So don't come on here and write our your long, drawn-out rhetoric about how you're doing the right thing and making yourself out to be some sort of angel and expect everyone to believe it.

Bottom line is that, while some of the posters on the Mane may have been rude about the Chambers hit (which you need to get over quickly, by the way), it is wrong for you to lump them all together and then attempt to attack anyone that disputes your thin "karma" excuse.

fin-atic
10-27-2003, 05:41 PM
Zacher:

Hey they allow anything over there. But thats why this forum is the best. We don't get bogged down with threads about TV shows and other crap. We also don't allow anyone to trash up the place. The Mods here even keep us in check. If we make it personal or are rude they call us on it.

I am glad I got banned. I wear it like a badge of Honor. If I get banned for defending the morals of the game and defending our players then so be it.

FREEEDDDDOMMMM!!!!!!

Muck
10-27-2003, 05:42 PM
Get 'em, Tiger. :tongue:

Yeah, that's not my favorite board either. Actually, it's my LEAST favorite. And I totally agree. The atmosphere over there is hostile and chaotic. If you ever grow tired of this board or think that it ain't all that, I suggest you do what I did last spring (not that I was tired of this board).

I went over to Orange Mange and visited for a day. I got into it with them a bit. Even pulled off a little prank that got by their mods. :D But by and large I was defending our board, Chambers, the Phins, etc.

Then I came back here......and it was like a breath of fresh air. The atmosphere here is so laid back and comfortable. I grew to appreciate this place so much more. And I PM'd A.J. just to thank him for this place. I think that buttered him up into giving me "modship". :lol:

Scrap
10-27-2003, 05:44 PM
Way to go BraveHeart.

fin-atic
10-27-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Velvet Jones
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?threadid=6962&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

Maybe you should go back and see some of the things you wrote.

Such as - "I don't give a rats *** if I am banned. Your suffering will go on. Beside I have access to more IP addresses and computers than you guys can think of. "

So don't come on here and write our your long, drawn-out rhetoric about how you're doing the right thing and making yourself out to be some sort of angel and expect everyone to believe it.

Bottom line is that, while some of the posters on the Mane may have been rude about the Chambers hit (which you need to get over quickly, by the way), it is wrong for you to lump them all together and then attempt to attack anyone that disputes your thin "karma" excuse.

Spoken like a true Bronco Homer. Yes please do go read ALL my posts. They speak for themselves. If you miss any of them you miss the thread I used to weave them all together to point out that when a bunch of fans who celebrate a player being illegally injured is wroing that it is bad Karma and it does come back.

While MANY attacked me and were rude about Chambers NONE of you stepped up and did the right thing which was to correct them. You all let them do their stuff. So how can anyone know there is different opinions unless you are brave enough to step forward. Maybe therin lies the answer. No one had the guts to step up and tell the others they were wrong. I even specfiied that the thread did nto apply to those who did not do the taunting.

Sorry Bronco but my hands are clean on this one. Go sit in judgement on yourself.

fin-atic
10-27-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Muck
Get 'em, Tiger. :tongue:

Yeah, that's not my favorite board either. Actually, it's my LEAST favorite. And I totally agree. The atmosphere over there is hostile and chaotic. If you ever grow tired of this board or think that it ain't all that, I suggest you do what I did last spring (not that I was tired of this board).

I went over to Orange Mange and visited for a day. I got into it with them a bit. Even pulled off a little prank that got by their mods. :D But by and large I was defending our board, Chambers, the Phins, etc.

Then I came back here......and it was like a breath of fresh air. The atmosphere here is so laid back and comfortable. I grew to appreciate this place so much more. And I PM'd A.J. just to thank him for this place. I think that buttered him up into giving me "modship". :lol:

Your Modship is well deserved. You have described the Orange Mange experience perfectly. I even tried being friendly and talking ball with them. You know what I got? More insults.

Now I am banned, gee I guess I will have to just stay here and celebrate a Board with some dignity and class.. Okay by me

fin-atic
10-27-2003, 05:54 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

FREEDOM!!

Velvet Jones
10-27-2003, 05:57 PM
Oh, you mean THESE posts?

"You can blame ot on no QB but there i sno defense and what happened to the ruinning game?"....huh?

"I am over the hit. I am nto over the fans here who were classless enough to celebrate it."...I really don't think you are. If you were, you wouldn't have started a thread talking about the Broncos' injuries being related to 'karma' from the Chambers hit.

Taco puts up with a lot of people coming in and running their mouths. Some of the best posters on the Mane are Chiefs fans. We often get into it with them, but they have never posted a picture of John Mobley lying motionless on the ground with the caption "Can you say laid out?" You seem to be pretty well read and most of your posts make sense, so I'm assuming you're smart enough of a person to understand the hypocrisy of your words. Personally, I think arguing on the Internet is bull**** and is pointless. While there are a few people that still make light of the Chambers hit, you may be able to look back and find quite a large number that wished him the best in his recovery after that game. You skipped this step and went right for the jugular.

And - if you're so happy about being banned, stop trying to register again under other names. Taco is smarter than that.

fin-atic
10-27-2003, 06:11 PM
Hey Jones:

Where were the Chambers supporters? Please show me those links? You like posting comments lets see them?Go ahead dig them out? you better have a magic wand because they don't exist. I have been posting there for months now and not once has one of you come out and said the hit was wrong and it was unfortunate it happend.

I knew it would happen as soon as I made the comparison of Mobley to Chambers and you guys had to see real truth, you banned me.

Taco puts up with a lot of pieces of crap like you because they need the membership. We can afford to be selective. You put out garbage you get garbage which is what the Mange is.

So give a great big Hug to all your cheap shot artist friends for me.

They will miss me more then I miss them. My threads got twice the action of anything else posted there.

PS
With my busines travels I have access to about 500 computers. If I am so inclined I can be back whenever I want.

If I feel like slumming.

inFINSible
10-27-2003, 06:11 PM
I don't know anything about what finatic is saying or doing over there but I do know that the dill holes that come here from that board did NOTHING BUT glorify an injury to our player. From my few visits over there, it's my opinion also that it is easily the nastiest most tasteless board I have ever visited...and their leader, Taco Bell is the worst of the bunch.

Hypocritical or not, no fans deserved that little tit for tat more than the scumbags at Orange Mange..... If it was me, I would have only changed one thing.....I would have changed the caption to..."He got knocked-the-f**k OUT!!!

Congrats fin-atic!!!

PatsWin2002
10-27-2003, 06:12 PM
Fin-atic,

I really think you pushed your luck over on The Mane. I know you went over there after some of them came here first, but you violated one of the unwritten rules of trash talk on message boards......you didn't build any rapport before you got nasty.

Maybe you really didn't care, but that nastiness got you banned....over time. The banning here was immediate for them.

If you post on several boards then you already know that trash-talking newbies aren't well received.

fin-atic
10-27-2003, 06:24 PM
Hey Pats I didn't go there talking trash. I went in very mellow. I even spent one period of time really trying to reach out. But read the above posts. Its not just me. Is it a coincidence we all got the same treatment?

Also why is a "rapport"required when they came here taunting us about Chambers. I gave them every chance.

The banning here was immediate because the tastlessness was immediate. I mean really coming here and bragging about Chambers getting hurt? That would be like a Raider fan going to the PATS sight and braggin about Stingley getting hurt.

How much "Rapport" would you build?

The defense rest.

On lives Braveheart!!

Velvet Jones
10-27-2003, 06:33 PM
I'm not against you. I've read almost all of your posts and agree that, at times, you were wrongly dogpiled by a select few. But that doesn't mean you can lump all of us together. Look at your own fans. The ones that rip Fiedler and question your team's heart after a loss to the Texans. You take the good with the bad, though. Where you did go wrong is when you posted the Mobley picture with that caption - on a Broncos board. Any Bronco fans that did the same on a Fins board would be rightfully banned, I'll assume. You were doing fine there for a while, just took it a little too far...

But it's all good. Good luck to your boys tonight. Flush the Chargers down farther in the cellar where they belong.

Velvet Jones
10-27-2003, 06:44 PM
Oh, and don't think you're some sort of a martyr for getting banned from an Internet messageboard. It's not exactly a historical moment.

NCFINFAN38
10-27-2003, 07:04 PM
I tried to get to get on and post at orange mane and they thought I was fin atitic. I am not, but they won't let me post. As you can tell from all the post I have here I am not the same person.
I just thought you might tell someone who could do something.

BroncoFox
10-27-2003, 07:21 PM
Well if you want to be completely truthful, why don't you admit what you really did? I am a very friendly, neutral poster. I try to get along with everyone. I am also very honest, thank yew, I won't tell things other than the way they are. I've made many posts here in fact, and got along well with pretty much everyone (some decent folks here :) ).

But you taking time to 'reach out'? You are joking, yes? You were talking trash.. and I mean nasty stuff that would have anyone banned here within an hour, the first day you were posting there. There were a few fans (as there are on every board) that were enjoying taking jabs at you, mostly because you were a new poster and really trying to stir the pot. I could not think of a better way to immediately start upsetting people than to post things the way you did.

Your modus operandi? You take nasty, cheap shots at people. As soon as *anyone* even deviates slightly from what you are saying, you blast 'em. Nasty, cheap trash talk. You don't debate, because if anyone has an opinion that differs from yours, you go off on them. That isn't 'talking football'. There is your opinion, and then.. your opinion. At least in your mind. If someone doesn't agree with you, they are a lousy, dirty nasty fan. Right?

When you finally decided to post like a human on the Mane, myself and *others* most certainly were polite to you. More than one person welcomed you. You then dissapeared. You would have been welcome to chat football if you had stuck around.

Instead? The Broncos drop their 3rd straight, and one player receives a serious injury. Spinal cord swelling and everything. You show up to spew about 'karma' and about what horrible, evil fans Bronco fans are.

Bronco fans are no different than any other fan Einstein (well, 'cept perhaps Raider fans.. ; ) ). Very few people actually like to see another player injured. Since day one when you first showed up, you lumped together all Bronco fans, having pegged them all as 'dirty', injury loving jerks.

And you are dead wrong that that board is full of jerks. I've had issues with a couple Bronco fans on occassion.. but I stand my ground with them. The vast majority.. just like HERE and on every board out there, are filled with rabid, loyal, caring fans that don't like injuries anymore than the next person.

You are no more special than any other fan (and a whole lot LESS special than others, even from other teams, who can talk some friendly smack but also debate football in a reasonable manner). You trying to play out the poor hapless martyr is jus' hilarious.

And I know you will get some support here.. because you are a die hard Fins fan. As Bronco fans would support their own fans. But I hope some fin fans see you for watcha are. You make it sound like you were an angel over on the Mane, which couldn't be further from the truth.

BroncoFox

fin-atic
10-27-2003, 07:24 PM
Hey Velvet:

Like I said none of you stood up for Chambers or me when the others were out of line.

I was VERY clear about posting the Mobley pic. I said VERY clear that it was not representation of what I believe, but an example of what they were doing. I was hoping they would get the picture if I could turn the tables on them. In that context using the picture was not wrong. But I even said my prayers go out to Mobley and his family.

Why is it you guys don't acknowledge that? Why do you all lie and say I was laughing and celebrating Mobley's injury, when I wasn't?

Also why is it that you are here now acting so placid while you are simultaneously slamming these very post on the Orange Mange?

If you want to prove anything then go back and be man enough to make a post that says somthing like "I am glad that jerk Fin-atic is gone, however, you guys are equally out of line for celebrating Chambers injury" I think that would make more of a statement than anything you say here. You don't have to support me but express your beliefs.

But the problem is no one there will be accountable and stand up. Because they know that those Internet Hoodlums over there will gang up on them. Well I wasn't afraid like you are. You say don;t lump you all together, but I had no other reference because if anyone disagreed with the majority, they were silent.
I stood up and fought for what was right. Thats what makes me a martyr, not getting banned. Except all martyrs must die to be one.

Go ahead and try it. It feels good to stand up to bullies and do the right thing.

Velvet Jones
10-27-2003, 07:36 PM
Done.

fin-atic
10-27-2003, 07:37 PM
Bronco Fox:

Wow, what a spin job.

This quote is everything you need to know about BroncoFox:

"If Owens for instance, got his leg snapped like a twig, I would actualy laugh my butt off. He is a classless jerk."

She was the only one that did treat me decently after I made the effort. But it didn't take much for her to turn.

She keeps saying "don't lump us all togther" but she won;t stand alone against what is wrong.

She says "No one here celebrates another player getting injured"

But in the same thread a dude named Spider has the embedded movie of the Kennedy cheap shot with the comment:

"........... Leveled that áss"

And then again with the comment:

"just cant get enough of this hit ......... Chambers laid out on the ground tears streaming from his eyes .............."

Were is your outrage and protest at this BroncoFox?

Yet she says I am "making things up" and a "liar"

Sweety, you didn't even read the entire thread!!

And like Velvet Jones. If you want to set an example be woman enough to make a post in that thread saying that Spider and otheres are wrong. But I think you have selective values. When it serves the Broncos interest they are applicable.

My use of the Mobley Picture was to make a point. And judging from my banning and the stream of Bronco fans here, I think I made it.

I'll take it for the team.

BroncoFox
10-27-2003, 07:37 PM
Your first post, without provocation:

"You guys celebrated the cheap shot on Chambers and you act like a bunch of asses to anyone who comes here. Now you are getting that bad karma back on you. You can blame ot on no QB but there i sno defense and what happened to the ruinning game?

Have a nice fat slice of humble pie you jerks who did nothing but take personal shots at me for two months.

This is definitely gravy for me watching the Donkeys go down in flames."

Notice.. 'you jerks' and 'you guys'.. you don't single anyone out, you lump everyone together, I suppose it's easier for you to upset more people this way.

More lumping together of all fans as if they were one person you didn't like:

"I have no mercy or tolerance for the losers of this forum They have earned all they are getting from me. They aree THE WORST FANS IN THE NFL!"

Irregardless, your first post with Mobley was just cheap. Two wrongs make a right hmm? One fan posts something wtih Chambers, so you feel the need to post a picture of Mobley face down, with neck and spine injuries, and the title 'Laid Out!'?! Oh.. this is ok, because this isn't directed *at* Mobley, but at the fans?

You need a serious dose of reality if you think this is 'ok' in any way, shape or form. Again, almost no one on ANY board likes to see, celebrates, or is happy about player injuries. So justifying your VERY tasteless picture and post about Mobley based on the jabs of a fan or two DOESN'T CUT IT!

Your banning was very justified, I'm sorry. I would not ever do what you did, no matter how many fans were nasty to me.

fin-atic
10-27-2003, 07:41 PM
This now in:

Velvet Jones did indeed make a post On the Orange Mange condeming the support of the Kennedy cheap shot.

That was what should have happened earlier and I would not have been banned. Because I only used the Mobley Pic to make the point. Not in support of it. Especially when SPider kept posting hte clip with his comments. I at least expressed concern for the player. Bet Spider isn;t banned is he?

I salute your effort to do the right thing. It may go lost on the residents of Orange Mange but not on me.
For whatever its worth you have my props.

BroncoFox
10-27-2003, 07:47 PM
O brother.. you are such the Martyr!!

"She keeps saying "don't lump us all togther" but she won;t stand alone against what is wrong."

I am:

1. Not a forum moderator.

2. Not your mother.. I don't feel I need to run around standing up for other fans unless I know those fans well as people as well as fellow fans.

Why don't you post the rest of what people say? Messes with your own spin on things? As far as Owens goes, I said I would not be upset if he received a NON THREATENING INJURY.. something that would keep him from playing football, because a player like that DOESN'T DESERVE THE PRIVLEDGE. He is a racist, a cheap garbage talker, and I stand by what I said. He has absolutely no respect for other players or teams, or probably people in general. So if he receive an injury say.. a broken leg, that kept him from playing football? Well, justice is served IMHO.

I also am not going to run around defending players not even on my team. Why? Because I am not the NFL moderator for what is good and right. However, just like ANY fan here would do if someone posted a picture of an injured player of their team, people on the Mane ARE going to be upset with your complete lack of compassion.

Can you imagine Mobley's say, friends or parents were to visit the forum, and see the cute picture with title in your post? Of course you didn't think about that, you don't care.. you just posted it for shock value.

And your quote about Owens is the perfect example of what you do. That once sentence doesn't say a THING about me, because you took it out of context, didn't post everything I said, and didn't put down the reasoning behind it. If you support racist, classless, egotistical players who yell at their coaches and think the team revolves around then, more power to ya. I for one would not shed a tear if Owens (or Moss before this year) were to snap a leg and end up on crutches for the year. Couldn't happen to a bigger jerk imo.

fin-atic
10-27-2003, 07:55 PM
Hey Bronco Fox nice Hack job on my posts, You conveinently left these qutes of mine out:

"1. I only used the Mobley hit as an example to make a point. I don't celebrate it.

2. I did it to show you how it to reflect the behavior here."

"I don't think it is funny at all. My prayers and heart go out to Mobley and his family."

"In case you are not smart enough to pick up on it, I don't believe in my Mobley post, I am using it as an example."

"It has everything to do with it. My issue is the behavior of the fans here, its never been about the hit. Its football and stuff happens. But when I came here and found all the celebration about our player being illegally injured, I found it disgusting. That is why I have been here.
The Mobley thing? Just giving you an example of what it is like. I of course don't like that he or any player is hurt. But you guys bring bad stuff back on yourselves by being so abusive. "

And to the statement you made that I lumped everyone together I posted this during the thread directly to you:

"Most importantly, Bronco Fox was the ony one to show a shred of civility. That is why if you read my post again I say "to the fans who were jerks to me", because if you were not one then this does not apply to you. But certainly Bronco Fox has been a classy lady. Sorry. But there were many, many, many MANY who were. You were the exception."

So it seems that these actual excerpts from the thread indicate your accusations above are false.

Explain that?

You guys over there choose to read what you want to read an ignore the truth.

FREEDOM!

C'mon make that post condemning Spider and the Kennedy Cheap shot. Velvet did it and he is a better man.

fin-atic
10-27-2003, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by BroncoFox
O brother.. you are such the Martyr!!

"She keeps saying "don't lump us all togther" but she won;t stand alone against what is wrong."

I am:

1. Not a forum moderator.

2. Not your mother.. I don't feel I need to run around standing up for other fans unless I know those fans well as people as well as fellow fans.

Why don't you post the rest of what people say? Messes with your own spin on things? As far as Owens goes, I said I would not be upset if he received a NON THREATENING INJURY.. something that would keep him from playing football, because a player like that DOESN'T DESERVE THE PRIVLEDGE. He is a racist, a cheap garbage talker, and I stand by what I said. He has absolutely no respect for other players or teams, or probably people in general. So if he receive an injury say.. a broken leg, that kept him from playing football? Well, justice is served IMHO.

I also am not going to run around defending players not even on my team. Why? Because I am not the NFL moderator for what is good and right. However, just like ANY fan here would do if someone posted a picture of an injured player of their team, people on the Mane ARE going to be upset with your complete lack of compassion.

Can you imagine Mobley's say, friends or parents were to visit the forum, and see the cute picture with title in your post? Of course you didn't think about that, you don't care.. you just posted it for shock value.

And your quote about Owens is the perfect example of what you do. That once sentence doesn't say a THING about me, because you took it out of context, didn't post everything I said, and didn't put down the reasoning behind it. If you support racist, classless, egotistical players who yell at their coaches and think the team revolves around then, more power to ya. I for one would not shed a tear if Owens (or Moss before this year) were to snap a leg and end up on crutches for the year. Couldn't happen to a bigger jerk imo.

Please explain my above post? Tell me how that is a complete lack of passion?
Did yuo even read my post? Honestly did you? Either you did and you have no copmeprehansion level or you didn;t and you are making yourslef look bad.

As my above quotes define Mobley has my prayers and sympathy. Thats mnore then Chambers EVER got from you guys.

PLEASE! Do you have to be a Martyr and or Moderator to simply say to someone "that si wrong". You have no problem doing it to me, why are you afraid of your own people?

Like I said you have selective values.

Rrodr038
10-27-2003, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by BroncoFox
Again, almost no one on ANY board likes to see, celebrates, or is happy about player injuries. So justifying your VERY tasteless picture and post about Mobley based on the jabs of a fan or two DOESN'T CUT IT!

Your banning was very justified, I'm sorry. I would not ever do what you did, no matter how many fans were nasty to me. [/B]
Sorry but your mod, Taco John and a few others over there at the Mane did come over and celebrate exactly that, with the Chamber's hit. And if that is not an indication of how a board is run, I don't know what is. What Fin-atic did absolutely was wrong (sorry fin-atic, has to be said; any time you make light of another player's injuries, it's classless whether done in spite or to prove a point) but you guys come off as a bunch of scumbags now for not ripping those who celebrated the chambers hit and believe me, there were more tha a few. If you are are disgusted at anyone who celebrates illegal or paralyzing hits, go back and rip that dude spider or your mod and any other poster who makes light of the chambers' hit, come back and post that. Otherwise all that you have said over here is mere hypocrisy. Anybody (including Phin fans) who celebrates illegal hits or injuries, is ripped in this board, not by AJ, not by the mods but by the masses. Any group of fans that does not is classless in my mind and should be lumped together and chastised.

fin-atic
10-27-2003, 08:16 PM
For the record I did not ake light of Mobleys injury. Please read my quotes above and it explains how I fell about it. And it is exactly what I posted.

But you described them accurately at the Mange. Taco is the worst.

inFINSible
10-27-2003, 08:20 PM
Rrodr038.....that was an excellent post and cut straight to the bone.

Is there a word for hypocrites crying hypocrisy?....If not I would like to coin, "watermockspidertacojohn" to mean just that.

War Chief
10-27-2003, 10:47 PM
I post over there quite a bit and never have a problem..........and I talk a LOT of sh*t. I also discuss football however and avoid personal attacks on other posters. Taco John is actually a pretty cool dude and he only bans people as a last resort. Fin-atic, I have read some of your posts and have even debated with you from time to time. If TJ banned you (and let me tell you, he has VERY thick skin) then I imagine you deserved it. Quit crying about it, send him an email or something, and see if he wont let you back on.

fin-atic
10-27-2003, 11:46 PM
I am not crying. I am not particularly concerned with being there.

I think they need to clean the place up in general. I know exactly who you are. You and I have had some particularly intense exchanges, but its all good.

Taco just gave into the pressure from others.

By the way, You Chiefs look like THE team this year. Congrats. Vermeil is the man.

Thanks for checking in.