PDA

View Full Version : Police: South Carolina Robber Dies After Spray Painting Face to Conceal His Identity

dreday
08-27-2009, 02:35 PM
A robbery suspect in South Carolina has died after police say he spray painted his face to conceal his identity during the crime, WLTX reported.

Investigators said 24-year-old Thomas James started having trouble breathing immediately after the crime and died shortly thereafter, the station reported. Cause of death had not been released.

Link (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,542740,00.html)

Dolphins7273
08-27-2009, 02:50 PM
What a *******.

RaboGrande24
08-27-2009, 07:03 PM
Jets fan

Blackocrates
08-27-2009, 07:05 PM
I think South Carolina has turned into the worst state in the country, just edging out Texas. There's all the mess with their politicians, horse banging and now this.

SpurzN703
08-28-2009, 12:51 AM
Was it black face? ;)

Blackocrates
08-28-2009, 12:52 AM
Was it black face? ;)
:lol:

GoonBoss
08-28-2009, 05:23 AM
Life's tough. It's tougher when your stupid, son.

I live in Texas and I deeply resent the comparisons of SC to TX. This is largely because I lived in both North and South Carolina in my life. I must say that SC, without a question of a doubt is THE single worst state in the US to live in.

There is really not one thing good about SC. Don't even tell me Myrtle Beach, because there is not one east coast southeastern beach as good..Unless you are in your 60's.

JCane
08-28-2009, 05:46 AM
Quite possibly the dumbest ******* I've ever seen.

Gonzo
08-28-2009, 08:18 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/08/darwinaward-1.jpg

Tetragrammaton
08-28-2009, 08:37 AM
The South.

Chris, your former state of West Virginia has to edge out South Carolina. South Carolina has major explosives that you can buy and call fireworks.

Blackocrates
08-28-2009, 04:39 PM
The South.

Chris, your former state of West Virginia has to edge out South Carolina. South Carolina has major explosives that you can buy and call fireworks.

We don't bang horses only our relatives. We keep it in the same genetic family. Plus, we have Bob Byrd at least for another month or two.

poornate
08-28-2009, 04:57 PM
I don't think the most miserable states in the United States are southern... have you ever spent time in the midwest? Missouri and Kansas get my plug.... maybe Maryland as well... I hate me some Maryland...(except Baltimore... that's flavor)

Tetragrammaton
08-28-2009, 05:26 PM
I don't think the most miserable states in the United States are southern... have you ever spent time in the midwest? Missouri and Kansas get my plug.... maybe Maryland as well... I hate me some Maryland...(except Baltimore... that's flavor)

Well, New Mexico is the worst state of all time. It is like being in Tehran.

GoonBoss
08-29-2009, 02:41 AM

Baltimore is a horrendous steaming pile of ****. I was stationed at Ft Detrick, in Frederick, MD for two years, and later the company I worked for (Special Response Corporation) was HQ'd there....That has to be the most miserable POS city I've every come across.

We are agreed on MO. That place is awful as a whole.

MD isn't bad once you get out of Balto. Haggarstown and surroundings are great. I may regail you with my tale of how I almost got shot in the Catoctin state park by some Marines pulling security for Camp David.

SpurzN703
08-29-2009, 11:07 PM

Hey you're just happy you survived Friendship Heights

SpurzN703
08-29-2009, 11:08 PM
Life's tough. It's tougher when your stupid, son.

I live in Texas and I deeply resent the comparisons of SC to TX. This is largely because I lived in both North and South Carolina in my life. I must say that SC, without a question of a doubt is THE single worst state in the US to live in.

There is really not one thing good about SC. Don't even tell me Myrtle Beach, because there is not one east coast southeastern beach as good..Unless you are in your 60's.

Give us your Top 10 reasons why SC sucks so much ;)

HurriPhin
08-31-2009, 04:05 AM
Kansas is absolutely miserable and barren. On my move to Colorado I drove through Kansas and it was horrible. I drove an extra 6 hours after a 10 hour drive just to make it to Colorado that night so my wife and I wouldn't have to stay there. If you've seen a cornfield, you've seen Kansas. When Dorothy told Toto they weren't in Kansas anymore it was probably the best thing that ever happened to them. It's so bad they even moved Kansas City to Missouri.

:tumbleweed:

JCane
08-31-2009, 04:34 AM

Trees
Cows
Religious Nutjobs
Pickup Trucks
Rednecks
Wal-Mart
Southern Accents
Right Wing Nutjobs
Poorly Educated People
Foods are Fried

I live here...

...and I can continue.

:wink:

GoonBoss
08-31-2009, 10:23 AM
Trees
Cows
Religious Nutjobs
Pickup Trucks
Rednecks
Wal-Mart
Southern Accents
Right Wing Nutjobs
Poorly Educated People
Foods are Fried

I live here...

...and I can continue.

:wink:

Actually, you just described rural upstate NY....Except for the living there part.

GoonBoss
08-31-2009, 11:35 AM

1. It's full of South Carolinians.
2. Columbia
3. Darlington
4. Stuckeys
5. South Of The Border
6. The godawful hellish humidity
7. Fort Jackson
8. Columbia

I could probably put Columbia in 9 and 10 too.

BobDole
08-31-2009, 12:38 PM
1. It's full of South Carolinians.
2. Columbia
3. Darlington
4. Stuckeys
5. South Of The Border
6. The godawful hellish humidity
7. Fort Jackson
8. Columbia

I could probably put Columbia in 9 and 10 too.

awesome. i like the stuckeys one. i lived in greenville for about a year and it was just miserable. but south of the border? any place that has that many fireworks in one place is cool in my book.

1. stupid people
2. ignorant people
3. a bank on every corner even though the state is miserably poor
3. nascar fans
4. the fact that any chick over the age of 18 has at least 2 kids
5. all the gamecock fans that wear the 'c0cks' hats and think for some reason that isn't unforgivably gay
6. religious extremists that go home and beat their wives directly after church
7. nothing to do but drink and talk about how there isn't anything to do
8. meth heads
9. all the people that meet at wal mart and hang out in the parking lot all day
10. south carolina

there were a few good things though. it's stupid easy to get laid there. almost laughable. also cool that some bars don't close b/c of that private club whatever law. there were many nights i'd look at my watch and be like 'oh ****, i have to be at work in an hour.' that always made for interesting days. the winters were also nice compared to the pseudo winters of florida.

GoonBoss
08-31-2009, 12:44 PM
awesome. i like the stuckeys one. i lived in greenville for about a year and it was just miserable. but south of the border? any place that has that many fireworks in one place is cool in my book.

1. stupid people
2. ignorant people
3. nascar fans
5. all the gamecock fans that wear the 'c0cks' hats and think for some reason that isn't unforgivably gay
8. meth heads
10. south carolina

there were a few good things though. it's stupid easy to get laid there. almost laughable. also cool that some bars don't close b/c of that private club whatever law. there were many nights i'd look at my watch and be like 'oh ****, i have to be at work in an hour.' that always made for interesting days. the winters were also nice compared to the pseudo winters of florida.

Said it before and I'll say it again.....Besides the SC hats, that's upstate NY. Also, ever been to Indiana south of Indy? Fits that to a "T". Southern IL, the same way. Cairo is one of the most hick *** places ever.

BobDole
08-31-2009, 12:59 PM
Said it before and I'll say it again.....Besides the SC hats, that's upstate NY. Also, ever been to Indiana south of Indy? Fits that to a "T". Southern IL, the same way. Cairo is one of the most hick *** places ever.

never been upstate. been to the city a few times and i absolutely hated it. rudest people on the planet. i guess upstate is even worse. never been to indy either. there's a place in the panhandle called jay, florida. that is by far the most redneck place i've ever been. like scary deliverance redneck. i stayed there one night and some crazy ***** tried to sell me her baby. terrifying.

Blackocrates
08-31-2009, 02:55 PM
never been upstate. been to the city a few times and i absolutely hated it. rudest people on the planet. i guess upstate is even worse. never been to indy either. there's a place in the panhandle called jay, florida. that is by far the most redneck place i've ever been. like scary deliverance redneck. i stayed there one night and some crazy ***** tried to sell me her baby. terrifying.

How about Vernon, Florida? :lol: I hope you've seen that documentary. If not, stop what you're doing and check it out. Hilarious!

BobDole
09-02-2009, 07:39 PM
How about Vernon, Florida? :lol: I hope you've seen that documentary. If not, stop what you're doing and check it out. Hilarious!

i haven't. i need to check that out.

Gonzo
09-02-2009, 09:04 PM

1. stupid people
2. ignorant people
3. nascar fans
8. meth heads
10. south carolina

there were a few good things though. it's stupid easy to get laid there. almost laughable. also cool that some bars don't close b/c of that private club whatever law. there were many nights i'd look at my watch and be like 'oh ****, i have to be at work in an hour.' that always made for interesting days. the winters were also nice compared to the pseudo winters of florida.:lol:

BobDole
09-03-2009, 11:07 AM
:lol:

just gotta make sure you wrap it up.