PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Marshall Suspended by the Broncos

scottieUK
08-28-2009, 11:48 AM
I`d love to trade for him! BP will take care of any attitude issues. The guy is just unhappy and deserves fair remuneration. He`s a top receiver, young and could be a good fit for us.

Thoughts?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d81234b4b&template=without-video-with-comments&confirm=true

X-Pacolypse
08-28-2009, 11:50 AM
No.

Pinkboy
08-28-2009, 11:51 AM
Do you really want a guy with this attitude ?

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/video/20590420/index.html

What a disgrace.

tcdrover
08-28-2009, 11:53 AM
I`d love to trade for him! BP will take care of any attitude issues. The guy is just unhappy and deserves fair remuneration. He`s a top receiver, young and could be a good fit for us.

Thoughts?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d81234b4b&template=without-video-with-comments&confirm=true

You must be kidding. Remember the little exchange he had with Porter through the media last year?

He is bad news. He has major off the field & character issues that will always be a problem for him no matter where he goes. He will end up back in trouble in a little while I would bet on it. Just look at his face, he is a problem waiting to happen.

oasis
08-28-2009, 11:58 AM
No.

You just copy that response from a text file, don't you :d-day:

LVFinsFan
08-28-2009, 12:01 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/03/crybabypngw300h425-1.jpgCry baby
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2009/08/xin_272110420154982827421-1.jpgbrandon marshall

oh wait... this isnt a brandon marshall look a like forum?

shoot.

kooter54
08-28-2009, 12:12 PM
NO.....good talent......too many on field and off field issues. The bad outweighs the good.

Clipse
08-28-2009, 12:13 PM
NOO! Have him on one of my fantasy teams :(

fishypete
08-28-2009, 07:40 PM
Aren't we the team that forgave Ricky twice for screwing the team. This kid is far better than any receiver we currently have.

undefeated72
08-28-2009, 08:20 PM
[quote=scottieUK;1063046916]I`d love to trade for him! BP will take care of any attitude issues. The guy is just unhappy and deserves fair remuneration. He`s a top receiver, young and could be a good fit for us.

Thoughts?

I think there may be mile high problems in Denver, which could suggest Marshall has a legitimate beef. However, I would much rather
see him play out his contract and then leave. No way of telling if this is the beginning of a pattern with him. I'm kinda tired of these primadona athletes. I prefer the Dolphins pass on this one.

Gonzo
08-28-2009, 08:28 PM
Why does the WR have so many ****ing prima donnas?

emeraldfin
08-29-2009, 06:20 AM
Find it funny that he desperatly wants a trade out of Denver and yet carries on like a complete tool and expects teams to have any interest?

dreday
08-29-2009, 09:19 PM
He'll probably go to some team not named the Dolphins and rack up an MVP type season...He's not helping his case any though.

miamikid92
08-30-2009, 02:07 AM
Aren't we the team that forgave Ricky twice for screwing the team. This kid is far better than any receiver we currently have.

Except Ricky just wanted to go smoke because he's an airhead, while Brandon over here is playing kickball and volleyball during a football practice.

See the difference?

Dolphinfan1987
08-30-2009, 02:23 AM
Anyone remember what happened to Randy Moss as soon as he went to the patriots?

Gonzo
08-30-2009, 11:48 AM
Anyone remember what happened to Randy Moss as soon as he went to the patriots?
Not a similar situation or player. Randy doesn't play well, by choice, when on a crappy team. That year, we sucked ***. He would have thrown his typical fit and half-assed it on the field as soon as he put on our jersey. NE was a SB contender before he ever set foot in their stadium.

Marshall is just unprofessional. How is acting like a baby going to convince anybody to pick him up? Being a headcase doesn't increase your value in any way. Be professional, work hard, and demand a trade if you want. He's a free agent next year. How does acting like a baby do anything but lower his value and the amount he'll get in the market? Don't get me wrong, I'm sure he'll get plenty; but it won't be as much as if he kept his head on straight, and it will be a lot less if he acts like that during the regular season and lets it affect his play.

Ricky4Life
08-30-2009, 12:31 PM
Not a similar situation or player. Randy doesn't play well, by choice, when on a crappy team. That year, we sucked ***. He would have thrown his typical fit and half-assed it on the field as soon as he put on our jersey. NE was a SB contender before he ever set foot in their stadium.

Marshall is just unprofessional. How is acting like a baby going to convince anybody to pick him up? Being a headcase doesn't increase your value in any way. Be professional, work hard, and demand a trade if you want. He's a free agent next year. How does acting like a baby do anything but lower his value and the amount he'll get in the market? Don't get me wrong, I'm sure he'll get plenty; but it won't be as much as if he kept his head on straight, and it will be a lot less if he acts like that during the regular season and lets it affect his play.

Could not of said it better myself. :hi5: