PDA

View Full Version : quick tips if u play franchise w/ fins..

BARF
08-29-2009, 05:35 AM
re sign wake as a lb and then move him to de, he will be a lot cheaper, same thing for mcdaniel if you decide to keep him resign him as a de, and then move him to dt, try to trade will allen before the season starts, because as they start getting older their value decreases, put allen on the trading block for a first round pick, usually the rams bite on that and you could also get a 3rd and another player, then cut that player, after the first year if u have wake at de he goes up to a 83, davis 83, smith 81

RaboGrande24
08-31-2009, 04:17 PM
I signed Antoine Smith from fsu as my back up rb since hes got some speed and a nasty spin move. Ricky is gone after this year so I just got smith as many carries as I could so he improved to a 69 or 70. Not bad for a second yr player, plus hes good at PR since I dont like teddy taking too many hits

BARF
08-31-2009, 07:14 PM
with u on ginn, same with porter try to trade him his speed goes down to 74, rating drops to 88, could also get a 1 and 3 for him, i love the draft this year i did one draft got a ss was projected undrafted and he was the best ss of the rookie class, u gotta draft the ones that have high potential even though they are projected low, also got a lb in the 5th round 85 rating potential A

RaboGrande24
08-31-2009, 09:31 PM
Lucky for me I had Ncaa 10 so I just imported the actual draft. Im planning on gettin Taylor Mays and Mount cody since I have 2 first round picks