PDA

View Full Version : Lady drags kid through store on leash:Charged with a felony

dreday
08-31-2009, 09:19 PM
Link to video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qg49e7J2KM&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fbossip.com%2F148368%2Fwhite-lady-drags-kid-through-store-on-leash-charged-with-felony-duh%2F&feature=player_embedded#t=266)

As Charles Barkely woud say:"Thats turrible"....:chuckle:

GoonBoss
09-01-2009, 04:02 AM
The kid threw a tantrum. Probably dropped to the ground and started screaming, etc. Ok..Don't wanna move? Fine. Here we go then. I don't think she should have dragged him as far as she did, and, should have ensured that the harness wasn't going to be chokeing him. As as the dragging itself? I don't have an issue with it in theory. The best way to teach children there are consequences to their actions is to make life very unpleasant right at the time they misbehave.

You cannot reason with a child. They are not adults. You use the appropriate level of discipline for the transgression in question and tell the child why they were punished. I once spanked one of my kids for disobeying me and trying to race his brother to the car. He never forgot that spanking, and about a year later, he just went chargeing out of the store we were exiting making a beeline to the car. I made the noise that I make when they are about to get poped because they are doing something they shouldn't. He held up like he hit a brick wall.......Just before a car missed running him over by inches.

My eldest child was 13 and called my wife a "btich" when she wouldn't pay for a Snickers bar at the store for him. My wife slapped him directly across the face. I completely supported her. My kids have developed into excellent young men. When you provide proper, regular, discipline, combined with a loving family unit, your results will probably be good.

JCane
09-01-2009, 04:37 AM
I'm thankful every day that I've never had kids. Sure, kids can be a bundle of joy and I love my miece dearly but after so many hours with her I'm ready to pull my hair out sometimes. I just don't have the patience for these kinds of tantrums and the things these kids pull. I can tolerate a kid misbehaving from time to time around the house but when we get out in public you'd better behave. If there's one thing I can tolerate is some bratty *** kid at a grocery store or at the mall and the parents just ignoring their inanity.

SpurzN703
09-01-2009, 05:06 PM
Just this past weekend alone I could tell you about all of the times some kid is running his yap, running around the store, crying, just all around being a pest.

I want kids sure and I can't wait until we do. I just want to see if I can mold the little ****er into the sort of kid I want them to be.

X-Pacolypse
09-01-2009, 11:42 PM
I'm thankful every day that I've never had kids. Sure, kids can be a bundle of joy and I love my miece dearly but after so many hours with her I'm ready to pull my hair out sometimes. I just don't have the patience for these kinds of tantrums and the things these kids pull. I can tolerate a kid misbehaving from time to time around the house but when we get out in public you'd better behave. If there's one thing I can tolerate is some bratty *** kid at a grocery store or at the mall and the parents just ignoring their inanity.

I hear you on that one. Jessica Alba could be standing in front of me completely naked and soaking wet, but if somebody brought in a screaming child it would be instant boner-kill. With exception of my reletives (cousins, etc.) I'm not really a "kids" type of person.

I know I've got some members of my family always asking me, "you're almost 30, isn't time you started thinking about settling down and having kids?" My response? "No." Honestly, why should I? Because that's why society dictates that I should do? Because a lot of my friends are now married and have kids?

Kids aren't something I'm ready for. Everytime I picture myself being a father, it just always seems like it's going to be a disaster. I'm not a patient person, and I have a short fuse. Kids require a TON of work. Work that I just don't feel up to the task for. I enjoy my freedom, I enjoy life, and the beginning of next year I'm moving back to California. There's a lot of things I couldn't do if I had a little rugrat running around.

SpaceMountain16
09-01-2009, 11:53 PM
Michael Vick, what will he do next.