PDA

View Full Version : Beck Pummels Henne

beatnut
09-04-2009, 11:48 AM
Ravensí backups manufactured a 20-3 victory Thursday night at the Georgia Dome in the preseason finale as Beck completed 18 of 26 passes for 232 yards, two touchdowns and no interceptions for a 108.0 quarterback rating.

WV D can run and hide

oasis
09-04-2009, 11:50 AM
I suggest you think about deleting this post...it's going to be moved to General NFL forum anyway.

Canadianfishfan
09-04-2009, 11:51 AM
This a MIAMI DOLPHIN BOARD.. BECK isn't a DOLPHIN..

Who cares what he did against scrubs!

Chubby
09-04-2009, 11:53 AM
Beck is a preseason Addonis, in season Waterboy. And this is comming from a Beck Fan. He seems to really find a way to F*ck it up with things count for real.
Chubbs

Howard Stern
09-04-2009, 12:05 PM
OMG if I see another Beck thread I am going to jump off a bridge!

Chubby
09-04-2009, 12:13 PM
Well start carrying around a bungee cord cause you know its gonna happen :)

finman38
09-04-2009, 12:57 PM
Beck was outstanding should of had over 350 yards passing and 4 tds if his receivers would of caught the ball. he played with back ups on his line against the 1 st team falcons defense. if you get a chance to watch the game on nfl channel he looked excellent. he threw 2 bombs right on the money that were droped. and connected on 2 others.

finman38
09-04-2009, 01:01 PM
This a MIAMI DOLPHIN BOARD.. BECK isn't a DOLPHIN..

Who cares what he did against scrubs!

He should still be here, you can tell he has learned from sitting last year and learning behind Pennington. He looked poise in the pocket and was throwning lazers all over the field. great game by Beck.

finman38
09-04-2009, 01:06 PM
Beck is a preseason Addonis, in season Waterboy. And this is comming from a Beck Fan. He seems to really find a way to F*ck it up with things count for real.
Chubbs

Well watch for your self he has improved leaps and bounds from last year, just watch the game he goes 91 yards against the falcons 1st team defense watch for your self. he could of had over 350 yards passing if his receivers would have caught the ball he threw lazers and perfectly placed 45 and 50 yard bombs. Go watch the game.

Chainsaw
09-04-2009, 02:45 PM
At this point in their development, Beck looks head and shoulders above Henne. The Beck haters of course hate this.

I do too actually. Beck should still be in Miami. But, for the ignorance and ego of BP, he still would be.

Three wasted second round picks in a little over 1 year.

Wow, Parcells makes Saban and Wanny proud with that feat.

Flip Tanneflop
09-04-2009, 07:46 PM
Ravensí backups manufactured a 20-3 victory Thursday night at the Georgia Dome in the preseason finale as Beck completed 18 of 26 passes for 232 yards, two touchdowns and no interceptions for a 108.0 quarterback rating.

WV D can run and hide

Run and hide from what? So Beck had good numbers in the most meaningless of all the preseason games played. He still completely blows.

The last game is nothing more than teams trying to sell tickets. At this point in the preseason the 53 man rosters are all but decided and the starters play anywhere from 0-2 drives tops. Its the most meaningless of all preseason games.

At this point the coaches know where everyone stands and they are basically trying to not get anyone that matters injured and perhaps get some experience for younger players and/or backup players who might get called on if guys get injured during the year.

Notice Beck didnt really get any burn in the preseason until the last game. What does that tell you? He was just out there so no one that might actually play in the regular season gets injured in such a worthless exhibition. Do you really think Atlanta was showing anything real on defense? Get real.

Let me know when Beck actually accomplishes anything in games that count.

Chainsaw
09-04-2009, 09:29 PM
Run and hide from what? So Beck had good numbers in the most meaningless of all the preseason games played. He still completely blows.

The last game is nothing more than teams trying to sell tickets. At this point in the preseason the 53 man rosters are all but decided and the starters play anywhere from 0-2 drives tops. Its the most meaningless of all preseason games.

At this point the coaches know where everyone stands and they are basically trying to not get anyone that matters injured and perhaps get some experience for younger players and/or backup players who might get called on if guys get injured during the year.

Notice Beck didnt really get any burn in the preseason until the last game. What does that tell you? He was just out there so no one that might actually play in the regular season gets injured in such a worthless exhibition. Do you really think Atlanta was showing anything real on defense? Get real.

Let me know when Beck actually accomplishes anything in games that count.

You were obviously too scared to watch the Raven's game. Beck's great numbers don't do justice to how well he played. He had 1 TD and several other passes dropped, two were perfectly thrown 30 plus yard sideline passes that Penny can't make in his dreams.

So, while ALL preseason games are meaningless, the chance to evaluate what you see is still there. You should try it sometime.

And Beck is throwing the ball in a way that no QB in our camp can. Henne has the same arm. But, his accuracy is lacking and he stares down his receivers. Penny is accurate and is a solid leader. But, some of the throws that Beck was making and completing, Penny can't even attempt.

Sad but, true.

That sucks, period.

Cleo Lemon
09-28-2009, 11:10 PM
You both suck for being on John Beck's jock.

JCane
09-28-2009, 11:14 PM
I suggest you think about deleting this post...it's going to be moved to General NFL forum anyway.

John Beck is SPAM.

Possum
09-28-2009, 11:17 PM
You both suck for being on John Beck's jock.
and your name is cleo lemon? :err:

Cleo Lemon
09-29-2009, 12:00 AM
and your name is cleo lemon? :err:

No, my name is Brian. I'm not a Cleo Lemon fan either. Any other questions?