PDA

View Full Version : Man -vs- Food

TheDon74
09-04-2009, 08:33 PM
I love this show and episode is just a chubby guy sitting at a table stuffing his face.

Adam First
09-04-2009, 08:36 PM
It's a great show in my opinion. He's slowly killing himself for the amusement of millions.

TheDon74
09-04-2009, 08:38 PM
He sure loves food. The restaurant tours are cool too

Adam First
09-04-2009, 09:23 PM
Yep, I really wanted to try something he had at one Charleston, SC restaurant...but they only serve it on Sundays. Lame.

TheDon74
09-04-2009, 10:21 PM
Yep, I really wanted to try something he had at one Charleston, SC restaurant...but they only serve it on Sundays. Lame.

Uh.....Just go on Sunday then.

RaboGrande24
09-05-2009, 04:06 PM
Where do I apply for his job? What are the qualifications? I KNOW I can do his job

TheDon74
09-05-2009, 04:22 PM
Where do I apply for his job? What are the qualifications? I KNOW I can do his job

LOL, yeah must be nice. I love the faces he makes while trying to do the food challenges they crack me up, or maybe it's because I just smoked crack (Kidding) either way its entertaining.

Ricky4Life
09-06-2009, 01:55 AM
Some of that food he eats it just amazes me. I wonder what the inside of his body looks like. As far as his sugar levels, blood pressure, etc.

poornate
09-06-2009, 09:33 AM
I just don't get it... there is a whole television channel devoted to food... chef shows... reality television in general... my wife wouldn't eat a damn thing they serve on most of these shows but will sit and watch them for hours... I don't see the draw in it at all....

Tetragrammaton
09-06-2009, 09:41 AM
I just don't get it... there is a whole television channel devoted to food... chef shows... reality television in general... my wife wouldn't eat a damn thing they serve on most of these shows but will sit and watch them for hours... I don't see the draw in it at all....

My family is the same way. My mother has been making the same three dishes since before I was born and yet the entire family watches the Food Network when the Cash Cab is not on.

jared81
09-06-2009, 12:11 PM
i like watching this show. some of the stuff he eats looks awesome, but unhealthy. i think the host does a good job.

poornate
09-06-2009, 12:56 PM
My family is the same way. My mother has been making the same three dishes since before I was born and yet the entire family watches the Food Network when the Cash Cab is not on.

I won't relegate Kat to this spot... but most of the shows feature fish, squid, etc... things I love, that she won't touch... I can't blame her... she grew up on an Irish diet of boiled things and has considerably expanded her diet in adulthood... but I can't see why she is interested in watching food on tv... it just doesn't translate for me...

X-Pacolypse
09-11-2009, 02:40 PM
I love watching Man vs. Food! I actually do watch some shows on Food Network. Anything with Guy Fieri I watch, because the guy is just really entertaining and funny. I also watch this as well on Food Network.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPu3b4DMhTo

uga3406
09-18-2009, 08:16 PM
I love the episode where it was him and dhani jones in durham and he had that cheerleader in the 4 person run w/ him and when she got in her bikini he said, your welcome america