PDA

View Full Version : Brian Brohm cut?

emeraldfin
09-05-2009, 04:59 PM
2nd round pick cut after only one year? According to PFT it will happen

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/05/report-packers-dropping-brian-brohm/

carjackistan
09-05-2009, 07:23 PM
I wonder if there's a group of Brohm fans howling about the injustice of this, who will post for years on Green Bay forums about how releasing Brohm will haunt the Packers forever. A group that will be there for every poor throw Aaron Rodgers makes, and who will really shine during future preseasons, when Brohm goes 8-11 against scrubs in the final game of the preseason. People who will say Brohm just needs a little more time, a little more stability in a system, but who criticize every short term miscue made by other Green Bay QBs.

Probably not, huh?

Jersey DolFan
09-06-2009, 01:02 AM
Brohm has a really, really nice arm. i think hell get picked up.

tcolli17
09-06-2009, 03:20 AM
I wonder if there's a group of Brohm fans howling about the injustice of this, who will post for years on Green Bay forums about how releasing Brohm will haunt the Packers forever. A group that will be there for every poor throw Aaron Rodgers makes, and who will really shine during future preseasons, when Brohm goes 8-11 against scrubs in the final game of the preseason. People who will say Brohm just needs a little more time, a little more stability in a system, but who criticize every short term miscue made by other Green Bay QBs.

Probably not, huh?
I hope their fans aren't as stupid as some of ours. He must of really been stinking up the place to get dumped this quick.

Ricky4Life
09-06-2009, 03:39 AM

Probably not, huh?

We talking about Brohm fans or Beck fans...:crazy:

Vaark
09-06-2009, 09:25 AM
Ya think now's the time that the Flynn fans start clamoring for a timetable for him to replace Rodgers?

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2010/07/295g2hh-1.jpg

dlockz
09-06-2009, 10:48 AM
Personally I think both Miami and Green Bay cut thier qb's too quickly.

iceman7213
09-06-2009, 09:10 PM
Brian Brohm was signed to Green Bay's practice squad.