PDA

View Full Version : Merged: Wishing Vonnie The Best Of Luck

Vaark
09-05-2009, 06:43 PM
He'll need it!

According to Edgar, it's official that Vonnie Holliday is now the 3rd 08 Fin on Denver's roster. A class act and one of more unsung defenders who always put the team first, he deserves better than being lead by that snot nosed hoodie imitator, distracted by a thuggish receiver and laboring too long on the field due to a team in quarterback crisis. Still, a job is a job and hopefully he'll make the best of it!

DzakkH13
09-05-2009, 06:44 PM
He'll need it!

According to Edgar, it's official that Vonnie Holliday is now the 3rd 08 Fin on Denver's roster. A class act and one of more unsung defenders who always put the team first, he deserves better than being lead by that snot nosed hoodie imitator, distracted by a thuggish receiver and laboring too long on the field due to a team in quarterback crisis. Still, a job is a job and hopefully he'll make the best of it!
word :up:

emeraldfin
09-05-2009, 06:47 PM
Good move by Broncos. They get a solid DE with experience in a 3-4

MelbournePhin
09-05-2009, 06:48 PM
just glad the pats didnt sign him

DKphin
09-05-2009, 06:55 PM
He'll need it!

I agree. Class act:up:

TheDon74
09-05-2009, 06:57 PM
Nice. I wish him well, solid player 4 us in some bad times.

One of the reasons Zach and J.T. will always be legends here.

Van Greco
09-05-2009, 07:01 PM
Good move by Denver. Vonnie was always a class act and conducted himself like a professional.

SuperMarksBros.
09-05-2009, 07:16 PM
Love Vonnie. He'll be just fine out there.

TheJetsBlow
09-05-2009, 07:43 PM
Good luck Vonnie- you're a class act who I would've liked to see return... have fun in Denver.

Kiick72
09-05-2009, 08:25 PM
I know he is a little old, but I'm really surprised it took him so long to find work. Best of luck to him.

DolfanDuBbZ~
09-05-2009, 08:28 PM
I know he is a little old, but I'm really surprised it took him so long to find work. Best of luck to him.

I'm not surprised with all these new 3-4 teams, they needed to see what they had before going after a proven professional like Vonnie. I think he still has a year or 2 left in the tank for quality part time minutes. Wish him the best and maybe his professionalism will rub off on some of the 'knuckleheads' there in the Mile High City.

Dolphins12thMan
09-05-2009, 09:35 PM
After watching the pre -season and looking at the depth chart I am just not sold on the RDE spot. I think we will surely miss vonnies passion for the game as well as his ability to stop the run as well as his pass rush ability. I think we should try to re-sign him....Thoughts?

SRM
09-05-2009, 09:39 PM
Might be kinda hard to resign a player that's with another team right now

He signed with the Broncos

Dolphins12thMan
09-05-2009, 09:41 PM
Hahaha....Holy sh*t, just saw he signed with Denver, well good luck!

SRM
09-05-2009, 09:43 PM
Hahaha....Holy sh*t, just saw he signed with Denver, well good luck!

Yeah, I'm glad he's back to playing football again. Wish it was still with us, and I wish he got signed by a better team, but ah well.

RockyMtnPhinfan
09-05-2009, 09:44 PM
After watching the pre -season and looking at the depth chart I am just not sold on the RDE spot. I think we will surely miss vonnies passion for the game as well as his ability to stop the run as well as his pass rush ability. I think we should try to re-sign him....Thoughts?

Here is my initial thought: too late, he's a bronco

Good luck Vonnie, from a fellow south carolinian!

Clipse
09-05-2009, 10:45 PM
Great move by Denver. Good luck to Vonnie, he was always one of my favorites when he was here.

BobDole
09-06-2009, 09:56 AM
ditto vaark. loved vonnie when he was here. consummate professional. great team captain.