PDA

View Full Version : Merged: Direct tv's solution to free HD and redzone channel

xMChemicalRx
09-07-2009, 04:28 PM
*sorry not free only $40 bucks.

Anyone want to strike up a deal with me?

I will offer $60 (through paypal) in exchange for the online access to superfan. I can't get direct tv and I don't live in Manhattan so I can't get the online only access.

When you get superfan you will be able to watch all the games in HD and have the red zone channel. It's like getting it for $20.

I need your promise that I will be the only one that has access to the superfan account because otherwise I won't be able to watch the game! Direct tv only allows one user under the account name to be logged in at the same time.

I am looking to get this for my-self and my brother so I will be willing to do this with two people. Email me at vapid.amatus@gmail.com if you are interested. Thanks!

WeVie
09-07-2009, 08:25 PM
I'm game bro. I will email you about it now.

Ricky_Fan34
09-07-2009, 08:35 PM
HA! DirecTV gave me SuperFan for free to. They gave us HBO, Starz, Cinemax, NFL Sunday ticket, HD DVR, upgrading our stellite to HD, and giving us another hookup. All of this is costing me 6 dollars total. We are getting this because we 'are such loyal customers' They are coming by on Weds.

WeVie
09-07-2009, 08:36 PM
HA! DirecTV gave me SuperFan for free to. They gave us HBO, Starz, Cinemax, NFL Sunday ticket, HD DVR, upgrading our stellite to HD, and giving us another hookup. All of this is costing me 6 dollars total. We are getting this because we 'are such loyal customers' They are coming by on Weds.

They will do things like that. All you gotta do is call and ask.

Ricky_Fan34
09-07-2009, 08:37 PM
They will do things like that. All you gotta do is call and ask.
They came to us though. In fact, they wouldn't stop calling about it.

WeVie
09-07-2009, 08:57 PM
They came to us though. In fact, they wouldn't stop calling about it.

that is even better then

I always call them every year to try to get it cheaper. Got super fan for free two years in a row. This year they gave me $20 off of each of six payments for sunday ticket. also got starz and showtime free for six months.

xMChemicalRx
09-09-2009, 07:13 PM
I can pay $60 bucks via paypal for the online access for the superfan. You get all the games in HD and the redzone channel for only $40 bucks. All I need is your login info so I can watch the games online. If you want to do this then you have to not log in the at all during the season because I won't be able to watch the games!

Only one user can be logged in at one time. In fact, I already paid a member from Finheaven for his account info but I need another one login because my brother and I live in different cities.

E-mail me at vapid.amatus@gmail.com or you can call me at 254 247 4975 if your interested. Thanks!!

Adam First
09-09-2009, 07:15 PM
This is illegal, you know

Kadiddlehopper
09-09-2009, 07:16 PM
Why would someone pay $300+/- for Sunday Ticket to let you watch instead for $60?

xMChemicalRx
09-09-2009, 09:30 PM
This is illegal, you know

Why the heck do I care?

xMChemicalRx
09-09-2009, 09:32 PM
Why would someone pay $300+/- for Sunday Ticket to let you watch instead for $60?

Because that "someone" who might never access the online portion would benefit from 60 bucks! It'll be dumb to not do it.

FYI I cannot get the ticket because I already receive free cable from my apartment and also my apartment does not allow a dish to be installed.

Kadiddlehopper
09-09-2009, 09:33 PM
ok, missed the "on-line" part.

xMChemicalRx
09-09-2009, 09:42 PM
Yeah no problem. I think it is a great setup. It only works if someone who has the ticket that really wants HD but couldn't care less about the online portion. If you are going to be at home every sunday with full HD then yeah this would be for you. If not then don't bother. I can't miss a single game!

gota
09-09-2009, 09:46 PM
The quality online is fantastic. I used it last year. There is hardly a delay at all. I connected my laptop to my HDTV via s-video and had a grand ol' time. Definitely worth it. Someone help the man out!

Notorious
09-09-2009, 09:49 PM
I'm getting DirecTV with Superfan installed tomorrow. I am somewhat interested in this. I just have to look over my schedule and make sure I wont be using any of those days on the internet because of work and get back to you.

xMChemicalRx
09-09-2009, 09:51 PM
The quality online is fantastic. I used it last year. There is hardly a delay at all. I connected my laptop to my HDTV via s-video and had a grand ol' time. Definitely worth it. Someone help the man out!

HAHAHA Thanks a lot!!! That's a pretty great setup! I had it last year too but my laptop didn't have a HDMI connection. This year, however, I got a brand new Studio XPS 16 with an HDMI connection. O lord. I can't wait!!!!

xMChemicalRx
09-09-2009, 09:52 PM
I'm getting DirecTV with Superfan installed tomorrow. I am somewhat interested in this. I just have to look over my schedule and make sure I wont be using any of those days on the internet because of work and get back to you.

Cool! Thanks a lot for your interest. E-mail if you are down. I can pay ASAP.

Adam First
09-09-2009, 09:54 PM
This guy sounds very dangerous. Why aren't the mods looking at this thread?

WeVie
09-10-2009, 09:43 AM
This guy sounds very dangerous. Why aren't the mods looking at this thread?

That is funny. What is so dangerous?

He is just trying to watch a little Phins football.